Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (52372 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 12:01am On Aug 19, 2019
jaybeez:
Foolish goat. Placing money on head of any elected goverment official is a crime anywhere in the world. That, in the court of law, can also be classed as terrorism or promoting terrorist act. The fact that you are abroad does not give you immunity over international laws of terrosist act. Because you are even a treat by so doing to the present country you are currently hiding and from where you are ordering out your "hits" on elected goverment official in your home country, which is a big CRIME!

And also, this goverment that we are all blaming for all the mismanagement of things but we are forgetting that they were all once normal citizens of the same country, some genuinely wanted the best and to help but they get elected and become thieves? or they already had a thiefing spirit in them before goverment position came?

You, Mr Kanu has spoilt all show for yourself and the small voice you thought you have by putting a bounty of goverment officials. You are not a leader, you can not and never be the voice for the oppressed south east and the Ibo's. You have zero capacity and charisma like the great Ojukwu.

You are a fraud and a chicken.
A certain Igbo boy on this thread has been justifying the action and claiming violence is the best.

I've asked him to show me how violence has helo them since 1967. He's discombobulated and still looking for evidence
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 12:06am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

Stop the rhetorics and tell me what efforts you've made in championing the violence you told us worked in Russia.

I'm told you the civil actions I've taken.

Telling your part.

I've engaged the MDAs at different level. What efforts have you made in promoting violence and how have they changed anything?
Lol. If you would have the patience to go through my mentions,you would find something interesting. That day,I was typing from my hideout when assassins stormed my house with guns. Why? Because in my own little way to improve the living condition of people in my state,I asked for accountability from my leaders for all the monies they get from allocation. The powers that be got angry with me and therefore sort to finish me. I never used any violence but my phone I used in typing.
In another twist, I have used my non violent protest to see that all tertiary students from my community get a bursary from the oil companies, and our chief saw reasons with me and made it happen.
Bottom line is, whatever means that could be used to see to accountability from leaders is good,provide the which one is effective with them. It is the people's right to enjoy their common patrimony.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

I didn't push your hand to make false claims that Sowore was violent.

I'm asking you to show me what violence has achieved in Nigeria in a positive way, either genuine struggle or agitation.

Biafra failed in 1967
Kanu's back door approach has also failed.

Give me two examples of how violence has helped the igbo
Very ridiculous question! Violence helped keep Nigeria one in 1970,was that not a good thing? Kanu's approach failed by criminalising his right to self determination which your country accepts as an inalienable right in the UN charter?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Bede2u(m): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2019
Jobac:

Only in Ibo land. They sell their future for a litre of kerosene.
dont be stoopid

Sofesticated fools

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 12:18am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

A certain Igbo boy on this thread has been justifying the action and claiming violence is the best.

I've asked him to show me how violence has helo them since 1967. He's discombobulated and still looking for evidence
Violence helped keep Nigeria one. Is that not a good thing? Will you not conscribe into the force peradventure what happened in the past happens?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

Let me ask you.

With all these noise you've been making on this thread, what do you hope to achieve?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by IGBOSON1: 12:26am On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:
One of the fall outs of grooming a monster is that it could end up consuming you. But wait oooo, Ekweremadu self get long throat, upon all the Benue yam and Asaba yam wey full Nigeria here, you still travel to Germany to eat yam.

I knew you'd take seat here! Why don't you mind your fuc/king business!

The 'monster' tag sits better with your god Buhari, his bloodthirsty fulani soldiers that murdered Igbo youth in cold blood, and your Fulani herdsmen and their foreign collaborators! Them, and the anti-Igbo Nigerian political-economy is what's responsible for the existence and 'grooming' of not only IPOB, but all other secessionist bodies as well!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2019
I always say that these people from the west are direct descendants of Satan.

You say the breakup of Nigeria is not the solution. That we should hold our leaders responsible and deal with them.

Now we're dealing with them, you're crying.

Afonja what do you want?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by emezuo17: 12:43am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

No we can't.
Yorùbá deal with people at the polls when they misbehave.

In 1999, AD cleared all 6 south west states, but in 2003 they lost all to PDP except Lagos.

Our revolution is not to resort to violence
Not true my brother, in 2003 the South West governor's had a deal with obasanjo to work for him during presidential election while he will allow them during the governorship, but obasanjo reneganed and used federal might to rig them out excluding Tinubu who was street wiser than the rest, that is what happened, the west couldn't have voted Osoba, Lam Adeshina, Adefarati of ondo. Niyi Adebayo and Bisi Akande out for the guys who took over, 2003 is not that far my guy, stop twisting facts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by eneojoedu(m): 12:59am On Aug 19, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Jokes apart, this is a dangerous precedent, because you are setting an example for the real terrorists in Nigeria. People don't realize that evil elements are watching events unfold and learning new tactics. Southsouth militants started this kidnapping thing, but today killer fulani herdsmen have taken over the trade in an unprecedented dimension, kidnapping anyone, poor, rich, old, young, male, female, civilians, government workers etc. I read on Nairaland last week of a pastor in Kaduna that was kidnapped inside his home, the kidnappers went to his home, can you see how this evil thing has grown? If only the Niger Delta militants knew fulani herdsmen were taking lessons from them, and now the student has become the master. Same way this IPOB attack politicians on foreign soil, they should stop this behavior now before people like Boko Haram starts getting ideas from it. It will be terrible if people like Boko Haram latch on this idea and start their terror campaign overseas because they might make it into something else and not just attack politicians alone, they might attack prominent citizens too, or Christians. So IPOB should stop this rubbish now. They should not start a fire they cannot control.
say no to weed.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by IGBOSON1: 1:03am On Aug 19, 2019
Elliot2:
Tell me what civil and diplomatic steps are you taken to see that Nigeria stops being the poverty capital of the world? I guess if ipob stopped agitating,we would just become like Dubai.

You're wasting your time with that guy you're discussing with! It's obvious he's benefiting from the current status-quo hence his insistence on not wanting to 'rock the boat'! His type will tell you that to effect the change Nigeria needs that we should go the route of elections and vote in a Buhari to phight kwarruption....that's all Nigeria needs to compete with the likes of Singapore, Dubai and even Rwanda nearer home! Or maybe he thinks that restructuring is possible simply by appealing to the northern oligarchs to fall in line!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Amudeneogu: 1:18am On Aug 19, 2019
when the kingdom is against each other
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by West2019(m): 1:30am On Aug 19, 2019
I support u for this our leaders are too wickend
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by BlueAirMother: 1:30am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

Sure, that's what they're doing.

Afterall, the war Ojuiku started led to the death of most people in the South East.

Who's doing who?

You doing your brain problem

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by chudez0147(m): 1:31am On Aug 19, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Jokes apart, this is a dangerous precedent, because you are setting an example for the real terrorists in Nigeria. People don't realize that evil elements are watching events unfold and learning new tactics. Southsouth militants started this kidnapping thing, but today killer fulani herdsmen have taken over the trade in an unprecedented dimension, kidnapping anyone, poor, rich, old, young, male, female, civilians, government workers etc. I read on Nairaland last week of a pastor in Kaduna that was kidnapped inside his home, the kidnappers went to his home, can you see how this evil thing has grown? If only the Niger Delta militants knew fulani herdsmen were taking lessons from them, and now the student has become the master. Same way this IPOB attack politicians on foreign soil, they should stop this behavior now before people like Boko Haram starts getting ideas from it. It will be terrible if people like Boko Haram latch on this idea and start their terror campaign overseas because they might make it into something else and not just attack politicians alone, they might attack prominent citizens too, or Christians. So IPOB should stop this rubbish now. They should not start a fire they cannot control.
What is this one saying?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by mindtricks: 1:49am On Aug 19, 2019
Charleys:
Egging, flour bombing, and throwing ink on these politicians will not take you to jail abroad.

You will not be charged even if you do, you could claim it was a prank gone wrong.

My opinion though.
No bodyguard will be able to take you down in another man's Land.
Them go join hands beat the body guard well.
These people don't have that powers once they step foot out of the country.
No be small thing.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by West2019(m): 1:56am On Aug 19, 2019
I support u for this our leaders are too wickend[color=#000000][/color]
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by fintol: 2:15am On Aug 19, 2019
gnykelly:

Our cowardly act has brought us development and relative peace... That is why half of your e tire clan is in SW
peace indeed

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by InvertedHammer: 2:23am On Aug 19, 2019
/
Someone steals N30k phone, Nigerians will roast him alive. Someone steals their Commonwealth and some people are shouting "respect!".

Some Nigerians are really confused in life.

/
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by stayreal: 3:09am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

I publish articles and send correspondence to different MDAs at both local, state and federal levels of government. Some of what we suggest are being implemented.

Now you've have to me what efforts you're making to ensure your violence is pronounced and if you would be willing to lead a violent protest to force Buhari to implement good policies

You believe sending letters to money hungry corrupt politicians will help people in the mad house called Nigeria? You are mentally ill.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by EsquireTee(m): 3:18am On Aug 19, 2019
badboywizzy:
Ihedioha will be like, thank God my name is not on the list.
Abeg who has a perfect meme to match this up ? Lolzz

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by tj4luck(m): 3:32am On Aug 19, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Why are the politicians going abroad in the first place... Let them stay at home. Fine you embezzle but use it to invest here
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by royal231(m): 3:45am On Aug 19, 2019
Have u lived outside Nigeria?!

MobilityExpress:
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by ScotMisile: 3:47am On Aug 19, 2019
E Don red ooo!! !
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Butoneday2(m): 4:35am On Aug 19, 2019
StOla:
The terrorist is now bold to answer its true name and consume those who pampered and defended it when others saw the monster behind the facade.
kitikpa rachaa gi anya
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 19, 2019
If these leaders stop stealing public funds, no one will stone them eggs and stones, everyone respect an upright man of integrity.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Butoneday2(m): 4:37am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

Sure, that's what they're doing.

Afterall, the war Ojuiku started led to the death of most people in the South East.

Who's doing who?
we are not afonjas/tinubu ass lickers like una.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Butoneday2(m): 4:40am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

No we can't.

In 1999, AD cleared all 6 south west states, but in 2003 they lost all to PDP except Lagos.

Our revolution is not to resort to violence
You need to reset ur brains
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Kingsley10000: 5:00am On Aug 19, 2019
I want them to kill all our politicians
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by RTSC2: 5:06am On Aug 19, 2019
muykem:
You can even kill them but please limit it to south east.
Of course.
When Igbo leaders start to develop sense and fear of God and work for their people, it would be restricted to the south East also.

Maybe regional activism is the way to go.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Jaydenjoe: 5:17am On Aug 19, 2019
[quote author=davodyguy post=81378902]
No we can't.

Our revolution is not to resort to violence ....Una revolution of blackmailing abi
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by kayjay69(m): 5:18am On Aug 19, 2019
You have made zero sense from your post. It is obvious you are a paid miscreant coming on here to try to defend useless thieving politicians. I pity the likes of u who will gladly sell your soul for a plate of porridge.
Please from recent IPOB attacks on Politicians, what ideas will South South Militants, BH and Fulani Herdsmen get into their heads? Maybe they will resort to attacking the bastards that loot us dry everyday and prevent this country from knowing any reasonable development. Or are you afraid that if they do there will be nothing for you to earn seeing as your paymasters will disappear one by one.

You had better be careful, the likes of you are exactly the reason this country needs a revolution. You preach stupid senseless messages in the face of obvious provocation. The Government of Nigeria across various strata has been a disappointment to Nigerians and unless we start resorting to measures such as the one IPOB is deploying, I'm afraid things will not change.

MobilityExpress:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Takes A Shot At Buhari / Kai Jehoshaphat, A Soldier Killed In Niger-Delta (pictured) / Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.