Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (52378 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
gnykelly:

The question is why is the bounty in Nigerian naira... Why not Biafra pounds.
Because Kanu is a scammer.

A fugitive that jumped bail and went into hiding is the one calling the shots, like seriously?

IPOB members mumu pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by banhammy: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Igbo people no get respect for their elders

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
Charleys:
Egging, flour bombing, and throwing ink on these politicians will not take you to jail abroad.

You will not be charged even if you do, you could claim it was a prank gone wrong.

My opinion though.
No bodyguard will be able to take you down in another man's Land.
Them go join hands beat the body guard well.
These people don't have that powers once they step foot out of the country.

Falsehood.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:42pm On Aug 18, 2019
badboywizzy:
Ihedioha will be like, thank God my name is not on the list.
Abeg who has a perfect meme to match this up ? Lolzz

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
kikake:
Nnamdi Kanu, by the time you separate Igbo politicians from your group which says it's struggling to restore Biafra, how then can Biafra be restored?

Instead of you to dissociate your IPOB from violence as usual, dissociate your IPOB from beating Ike Ekweremadu, you goof here.

All actions are in order.

If things like this are done, People like okorocha will have a second thought.

They are all criminals
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by gnykelly(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
GreenWhiteGreen:
Yorubas are cowards, always making mouth. No serious action. You easily buy their votes with 1000naira and 2cups of rice.Nonsense.

Our cowardly act has brought us development and relative peace... That is why half of your e tire clan is in SW

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by coretechng1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
salford1:
I wish the yorubas can do same for any of their political class anytime they enter America or the EU.

Many immigrants wish to live in Nigeria close to their culture and family, but these politicians have turned the country to a shithole.
Honestly that's the bitter truth. The country has been turned to real shithole where practically nothing works. Bad roads all over the country,no water,ni electricity, bad hospitals.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by BRASH: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
i have noticed that all zombies have suddenly become friends with Ekweremadu. do you know why? they are afraid the beating will extend to Tinubu and Buhari and all their slave masters. they are the only ones speaking up for ekweremadu. what a world

10 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Afamed: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Adaibeku:

Whom are the monsters mr man?
The monsters here are politicians, dis is freedom fighting not owanbe pls

Leave us alone afamed, u ar a moslem n we are of zion,
So being a Zion, Ekweremadu can not eat new yam in peace again?

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
salford1:
I wish the yorubas can do same for any of their political class anytime they enter America or the EU.

Many immigrants wish to live in Nigeria close to their culture and family, but these politicians have turned the country to a shithole.

leave Yoruba out of your talk. Yoruba looters use theirs to invest in west while ya looters use theirs abroad and in Yoruba land

carry ya cross alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by BRASH: 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
gnykelly:

Our cowardly act has brought us development and relative peace... That is why half of your e tire clan is in SW
You mean Lagos?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Godwin2am(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2019
MY GESS ALREADY MOBILIZED ABROAD ATTACK ON SIGHT
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
One million NAIRA?

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THE BIAFRA CURRENCY?

THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT READY YET

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by collinsmcmorgan(m): 9:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lolz...
badboywizzy:
Ihedioha will be like, thank God my name is not on the list.
Abeg who has a perfect meme to match this up ? Lolzz
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by collinsmcmorgan(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
Charleys:
Egging, flour bombing, and throwing ink on these politicians will not take you to jail abroad.

You will not be charged even if you do, you could claim it was a prank gone wrong.

My opinion though.
No bodyguard will be able to take you down in another man's Land.
Them go join hands beat the body guard well.
These people don't have that powers once they step foot out of the country.
my dear no be small thing ooo
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by igwefivestar(m): 9:51pm On Aug 18, 2019
spirul77:
please can this be extended to at least 32 states governors ?
every region should do their own , we are already on our own. Igbos always leading for others to fellow.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Ventura1: 9:52pm On Aug 18, 2019
maasoap:

Regurgitating the same crap over all threads. No be guys kept sending back to the senate? Una just woke up after another election

What is the percentage of registered voter that participate in the 2019 election?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Chukwurah003: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ipob terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by EDIBLESS10: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Jokes apart, this is a dangerous precedent, because you are setting an example for the real terrorists in Nigeria. People don't realize that evil elements are watching events unfold and learning new tactics. Southsouth militants started this kidnapping thing, but today killer fulani herdsmen have taken over the trade in an unprecedented dimension, kidnapping anyone, poor, rich, old, young, male, female, civilians, government workers etc. I read on Nairaland last week of a pastor in Kaduna that was kidnapped inside his home, the kidnappers went to his home, can you see how this evil thing has grown? If only the Niger Delta militants knew fulani herdsmen were taking lessons from them, and now the student has become the master. Same way this IPOB attack politicians on foreign soil, they should stop this behavior now before people like Boko Haram starts getting ideas from it. It will be terrible if people like Boko Haram latch on this idea and start their terror campaign overseas because they might make it into something else and not just attack politicians alone, they might attack prominent citizens too, or Christians. So IPOB should stop this rubbish now. They should not start a fire they cannot control.
A relative to politician talking here..after they hv jeopardize the now and future of this country se....only violence can redeem us honestly...

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Chukwurah003: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
igwefivestar:
every region should do their own , we are already on our own. Igbos always leading for others to fellow.

Leading in 419, kidnapping and terrorism. We’re not being true to ourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Flier: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
muykem:
You can even kill them but please limit it to south east.
They should help us to beat south west politicians as well
I am loving ipob for the first time
Let this politicians stay in Nigeria and repair the damage done to the country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Kennyfancy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Jokes apart, this is a dangerous precedent, because you are setting an example for the real terrorists in Nigeria. People don't realize that evil elements are watching events unfold and learning new tactics. Southsouth militants started this kidnapping thing, but today killer fulani herdsmen have taken over the trade in an unprecedented dimension, kidnapping anyone, poor, rich, old, young, male, female, civilians, government workers etc. I read on Nairaland last week of a pastor in Kaduna that was kidnapped inside his home, the kidnappers went to his home, can you see how this evil thing has grown? If only the Niger Delta militants knew fulani herdsmen were taking lessons from them, and now the student has become the master. Same way this IPOB attack politicians on foreign soil, they should stop this behavior now before people like Boko Haram starts getting ideas from it. It will be terrible if people like Boko Haram latch on this idea and start their terror campaign overseas because they might make it into something else and not just attack politicians alone, they might attack prominent citizens too, or Christians. So IPOB should stop this rubbish now. They should not start a fire they cannot control.
I believe you have Kid's but Believe Me when I said, u talk like a kid, even my younger once reason more matured than you, u need to see the doctor, werey

4 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by igwefivestar(m): 9:58pm On Aug 18, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Leading in 419, kidnapping and terrorism. We’re not being true to ourselves.
u can call it what ever u like. But I tell u the truth, this is the right way to go.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Flier: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
EDIBLESS10:

A relative to politician talking here..after they hv jeopardize the now and future of this country se....only violence can redeem us honestly...
Beating them abroad is a good policy every Nigerian youth needs to support
I am supporting iPod for the first time

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by MobilityExpress: 10:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
EDIBLESS10:

What's my business with politicians? They deserve the punishment they get, but my issue is don't start a fire you cannot control. Did you read the story on nairaland about the suicide bombing at a wedding in afganistan that killed over 60 people? IPOB went to the venue to attack Ekweremadu alone with their hands alone, imagine if it was Boko Haram that went to a gathering like that with a suicide bomber and killed everyone there because of one person. So please, let us be reasonable in our pursuit of justice and progress. God help us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by MikeBetty(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
muykem:
You can even kill them but please limit it to south east.
This Tread Is Not For You. The Thread Mentioned SE Govnrs Not SW.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Notatribalist(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
you are just talking rubbish.or are you a politician?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Excallibur(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Thats some farcisist shít
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by igwefivestar(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
oga u must be high on sapele water. Nothing is left in ur right brain and nothing is right in ur left brain.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Ten06(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
The president of Biafra republic has given his order, this is how the Biafra republic will be govern. You do anyhow you see anybow
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Obagreatdatoye(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Is it advisable for a christian to marry a Muslim ?
Is it advisable for a Muslim to marry a christian?
Join Nelson and her guests in conversation...and air ur opinion on this matter by following this link and please subscribe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQwAcSDJt8
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by drey076(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
I support Nnamdi Kanye on this and must be extended to all the state governors in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Major Churchill Orji Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo) / Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts / Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.