Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (52377 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Princedapace(m): 5:21am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

Sure, that's what they're doing.

Afterall, the war Ojuiku started led to the death of most people in the South East.

Who's doing who?

Wow, it beats my imagination that there are people who still support politicians. Maybe u are one, or benefit from their loots.

I mean, senators are spending so much to buy just official car but to pay 30k minimum wage, they can't. Wow, Nigerians, Una love Una leaders o. Make I do come join politics.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Kingsley10000: 5:23am On Aug 19, 2019
jaybeez:
Foolish goat. Placing money on head of any elected goverment official is a crime anywhere in the world. That, in the court of law, can also be classed as terrorism or promoting terrorist act. The fact that you are abroad does not give you immunity over international laws of terrosist act. Because you are even a treat by so doing to the present country you are currently hiding and from where you are ordering out your "hits" on elected goverment official in your home country, which is a big CRIME!

And also, this goverment that we are all blaming for all the mismanagement of things but we are forgetting that they were all once normal citizens of the same country, some genuinely wanted the best and to help but they get elected and become thieves? or they already had a thiefing spirit in them before goverment position came?

You, Mr Kanu has spoilt all show for yourself and the small voice you thought you have by putting a bounty of goverment officials. You are not a leader, you can not and never be the voice for the oppressed south east and the Ibo's. You have zero capacity and charisma like the great Ojukwu.

You are a fraud and a chicken.

Now i see that most Nigerians are fools.If you don't support the beating and killing of all these our politthiefcians that means you're okay with the present status quo...

A Governor will eat his salary(30million),security vote(billions of naira),He will also eat the fg allocation and state igr all running in billions and you say THESE PEOPLE DON'T DESERVE DEATH?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Chuksmonika(m): 5:24am On Aug 19, 2019
beat them well,especially Okezie ikpeazu of abia state,and David Umahi of Ebonyi state,....beat ikpeazu well,so that his big tummy will go down,very useless governors,after stealing our money,they want to go and enjoy abroad,it can never work like that...anywhere you are sighted abroad,you will collect your general beating,together with your security aides....STAY BACK AND FIX THE COUNTRY...ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Princedapace(m): 5:25am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

No we can't.
Yorùbá deal with people at the polls when they misbehave.

In 1999, AD cleared all 6 south west states, but in 2003 they lost all to PDP except Lagos.

Our revolution is not to resort to violence

Yea, but still old criminals Una they elect. No state in nigeria can compete with any decent city in Africa, just Africa o.

I wish Nigerians travel more to understand how useless our leaders have become.

How many of ur Yoruba leaders treat them selves at the hospital in Yoruba land?

How many send their kids to govt schools in yoruba land?

How many freely travel on Yoruba land high ways?

How many Yoruba youths are unemployed? How many Yoruba youths are doing legit job, earing good pay and living life they dream of after uni?

Seriously, Nigerians love their oppressors.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Kingsley10000: 5:28am On Aug 19, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
Someone steals N30k phone, Nigerians will roast him alive. Someone steals their Commonwealth and some people are shouting "respect!".

Some Nigerians are really confused in life.

/

i swear...Nigerians are fools

common wealth,salary,allocation,igr,security votes,paris fund all running in Billions,they will swallow it and you say THESE POLITHIEFCIANS DON'T DESERVE DEATH?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Kingsley10000: 5:32am On Aug 19, 2019
Chuksmonika:
beat them well,especially Okezie ikpeazu of abia state,and David Umahi of Ebonyi state,....beat ikpeazu well,so that his big tummy will go down,very useless governors,after stealing our money,they want to go and enjoy abroad,it can never work like that...anywhere you are sighted abroad,you will collect your general beating,together with your security aides....STAY BACK AND FIX THE COUNTRY...ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

Umeahi and obiano dey try

If they are giving others(ikpeazu,ihedioha,ugwuanyi) 36strokes of them...

obiano and umeahi should be giving 12 strokes cheesy
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by xtgozie(m): 5:50am On Aug 19, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Jokes apart, this is a dangerous precedent, because you are setting an example for the real terrorists in Nigeria. People don't realize that evil elements are watching events unfold and learning new tactics. Southsouth militants started this kidnapping thing, but today killer fulani herdsmen have taken over the trade in an unprecedented dimension, kidnapping anyone, poor, rich, old, young, male, female, civilians, government workers etc. I read on Nairaland last week of a pastor in Kaduna that was kidnapped inside his home, the kidnappers went to his home, can you see how this evil thing has grown? If only the Niger Delta militants knew fulani herdsmen were taking lessons from them, and now the student has become the master. Same way this IPOB attack politicians on foreign soil, they should stop this behavior now before people like Boko Haram starts getting ideas from it. It will be terrible if people like Boko Haram latch on this idea and start their terror campaign overseas because they might make it into something else and not just attack politicians alone, they might attack prominent citizens too, or Christians. So IPOB should stop this rubbish now. They should not start a fire they cannot control.

So what should IPOB do?
Sowore tried a peaceful protest and FG arrested him before he could start...

Just tell me how we should air our greviance?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by PapaAdanna: 6:15am On Aug 19, 2019
I only wanna witness the pummelling of Rochas okorocha grin grin

That is my only interest!
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 6:25am On Aug 19, 2019
stayreal:

You believe sending letters to money hungry corrupt politicians will help people in the mad house called Nigeria? You are mentally ill.
Mumu, what are you waiting for? Today is Monday, why can't you take up arms and go to Aso Rock to demand Buhari resign from office?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 6:28am On Aug 19, 2019
Elliot2:
Violence helped keep Nigeria one. Is that not a good thing? Will you not conscribe into the force peradventure what happened in the past happens?
No.

I believe you are a millenial, reason you're spewing these things.

Nigeria was one as at 1966.

Ojukwu wanted to split the country using violence, and he failed.

One man took arms against his nation and was defeated in his own game
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 6:30am On Aug 19, 2019
Elliot2:
Very ridiculous question! Violence helped keep Nigeria one in 1970,was that not a good thing? Kanu's approach failed by criminalising his right to self determination which your country accepts as an inalienable right in the UN charter?

You need to learn.

Was there war in Nigeria in 1966?

Who used violence in 1967 to attack Nigeria?

Did he succeed in his attempt to force Biafra?

3 questions for you
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2019
Elliot2:
Lol. If you would have the patience to go through my mentions,you would find something interesting. That day,I was typing from my hideout when assassins stormed my house with guns. Why? Because in my own little way to improve the living condition of people in my state,I asked for accountability from my leaders for all the monies they get from allocation. The powers that be got angry with me and therefore sort to finish me. I never used any violence but my phone I used in typing.
In another twist, I have used my non violent protest to see that all tertiary students from my community get a bursary from the oil companies, and our chief saw reasons with me and made it happen.
Bottom line is, whatever means that could be used to see to accountability from leaders is good,provide the which one is effective with them. It is the people's right to enjoy their common patrimony.

You claimed the Oba in Yoruba land ordered that the Igbos should be violently attacked and be disenfranchised.

I've asked you to provide evidence of when the Oba said so.

You're still looking for the evidence.

Why did you have to lie?

Can you please provide the link to where the Oba instructed that Igbos be attacked violently?

You've lied that MKO Abiola, Ken Saro Wiwa and Omoyele Sowore were violent, can you provide evidence?

Elliot2:
But you heed to the call of one of your obas to disenfranchise Igbo's by attacking them violently in their polling units.

Can you name the Oba that ordered this claim you made?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by duncun: 6:37am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by duncun: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2019
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Anambralstson: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

You need to learn.

Was there war in Nigeria in 1966?

Who used violence in 1967 to attack Nigeria?

Did he succeed in his attempt to force Biafra?

3 questions for you

Hypocritical tribe, keep hiding and running away from your problems until they consume you guys

We all were here when Agboros in Lagos were shooting and fighting themselves in presence of your political elites , the disrupted APC Maga rally in Lagos, I believe from you mind they are not monsters your politicians are grooming Agboros has done worst in Southwest especially Lagos, and Oyo state, OPC is another monsters that will consume you guys.

Your tribe are peaceful indeed grin

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by oyatz(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2019
They will soon call you Afonja.
Thank God you wrote some part in the language they understand.
Obi1kenobi:
These people will soon find what they're looking for and I'll be here to laugh at all the wailing when they reap that harvest. grin Now many of us are talking softly, softly, dem no wan hear word. Imana otutu Ndigbo b'anyi na IPOB adaghi anu nti. You're beating your chests now, but it will end in tears.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by oyatz(m): 7:04am On Aug 19, 2019
You can go to jail for aggravated assault which can even become attempted murder.

Many IPOB members will soon be deported with this lawless and barbaric actions

Charleys:

But you won't go to jail, that's what I said.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 19, 2019
muykem:
You can even kill them but please limit it to south east.
Mumu did u see any wasterner name their? Always poke nosing! Anything Igbo you guys will go high on orgasm!
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

No we can't.

In 1999, AD cleared all 6 south west states, but in 2003 they lost all to PDP except Lagos.

Tah! Fear fear people. Make una go face hausa people wey beat una for una market. Una don abandon Sowore after two cans of teargas
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by oyatz(m): 7:10am On Aug 19, 2019
Excuse me sir,
Which Justice will the beating of Igbo Governors in foreign lands serve for the Igbos?
Thanks .

Elliot2:
Sharrap! Igbos were killed in their numbers in the north in 1945,and also in 1953 by the north due to altercations with the south west. What was their offence in those incidences? Does those deaths equally break your heart? Were they violent to have deserved such brutal barbarism? For your information, violence have solved a lot of injustices. It stopped the Soviet union from advancing;it helped Ghana,e.t.c. There can never be peace where there is no justice.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Anambralstson: 7:13am On Aug 19, 2019
maasoap:

Jobac:

We won't. Yoruba people are not barbaric. Yoruba are well brought up.
We don't need ibo people to tell us what to do. We deal with any motherfucker amongst us at the poll.

davodyguyfpost=81379082]
Notwithstanding, you would never see Yoruba do what IPOB is doing.

We can protest but both attack anyone. Who has violence helped? Did it help Ojukwu in 1967?

See how Saraki was dealt with without Violence.

That's the point I want you to get[/quote]

[quote author=Afamed
:

Creating nuisance in a foreign land is worse

You are not barbaric and Southwest is the capital of ritual killers Southwest are known to be volatile during election it's well known fact, since after independence may of your top politicians and supporters has been killed by political opponents, top political assassination are Dele Giwa, Dr Shola Omoshola, Funsho Williams, Chief Gani Fwehinmi,Pa Alfred Rewane, Ayodeji Daramola, leading candidate for governor in the south-western state of Ekiti, Mr. Taye Fasuba, former Chairman of Ado-Ekiti Local Government, Godwin Agbroko, slain Editorial Board Chairman, Thisday Newspaper, Bayo Ohu, the assistant news editor of the Nigerian Guardian; the list of Nigerians killed in cold blood by assassins in Southwest are endless. It's a well known facts your guys are barbaric, Igbos are always peaceful no matter their grievances, during last election Buhari and his supporters campaigned in Southeast states without any violence from Igbos, President Buhari was stoned by some miscreants In Ogun and Lagos we all watch the videos, I don't know if you guys have short memories or plan Ignorant of your region
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by holuphisayor(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2019
Way to go. Ipob should extend their good tidings to south west governors too.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by amaridigital(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2019
Jobac:

We won't. Yoruba people are not barbaric. Yoruba are well brought up.
We don't need ibo people to tell us what to do. We deal with any motherfucker amongst us at the poll.

Don't be too sure buddy, The future is not yours to see.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by oyatz(m): 7:22am On Aug 19, 2019
No Oba made such declaration.
It only exist in your propaganda.

How do you differentiate Igbos from Ijaws, Efik, Oron ,Ogonis or even Idomas in Lagos?

Thousands of Igbo votes in Lagos and elsewhere.
Ballot box snatching, intimidation of voters and other forms of violence happened all over the Country.

Elliot2:
But you heed to the call of one of your obas to disenfranchise Igbo's by attacking them violently in their polling units.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by delawal: 7:24am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

No we can't.

cowards
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Anambralstson: 7:37am On Aug 19, 2019
Jobac:

Only in Ibo land. They sell their future for a litre of kerosene.

We all saw how you guys sold your future during Osun governorship rerun, we saw how Mc Oluomo was sharing indomi, sachet of garri, sugar and grandnut, we saw politician campaigning in Osun with lipton, you guys are worst
These happened in Southwest not Igbo land

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2019
shadrama:
but seriously, our politicians deserve to be beating. i mean seriously beating, this fat belly politiftians are just playing with us. any government wa come go scam us with one fake promise, at the end nothing go come out. this guys deserve broken heads and broken limbs. or better still we give them Jerry John Rawlings style, just for peace to reign.
Long overdue...but zombie too plenty for this country....imagine the cowards above.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by oyatz(m): 7:42am On Aug 19, 2019
That Elliot-2 guy is a terrible tribal bigot. He spreads propaganda everywhere.

davodyguy:

You claimed the Oba in Yoruba land ordered that the Igbos should be violently attacked and be disenfranchised.

I've asked you to provide evidence of when the Oba said so.

You're still looking for the evidence.

Why did you have to lie?

Can you please provide the link to where the Oba instructed that Igbos be attacked violently?

You've lied that MKO Abiola, Ken Saro Wiwa and Omoyele Sowore were violent, can you provide evidence?

Can you name the Oba that ordered this claim you made?

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 7:45am On Aug 19, 2019
oyatz:
That Elliot-2 guy is a terrible tribal bigot. He spreads propaganda everywhere.

I am ready for him.

he's been spewing trash since.

Below are some of the lies he told

1. That MKO Abiola was violent
2. That Ken Saro WIwa was violent
3. That Omoyele Sowore was also Violent
4. That a certain Oba told Yorubas to attack Igbos violently, in order to stop them from voting

He's a kid spewing trash since, but haven't provided one single evidence to back up his claim.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nthrone(m): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2019
davodyguy:

Notwithstanding, you would never see Yoruba do what IPOB is doing.

We can protest but both attack anyone. Who has violence helped? Did it help Ojukwu in 1967?

See how Saraki was dealt with without Violence.

That's the point I want you to get

But Saraki is not crushed dude will come back stronger,because I know Oshomole is not and will not be APC chairman for life.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Jobac: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2019
Anambralstson:

We all saw how you guys sold your future during Osun governorship rerun, we saw how Mc Oluomo was sharing indomi, sachet of garri, sugar and grandnut, we saw politician campaigning in Osun with lipton, you guys are worst
These happened in Southwest not Igbo land
See 'painment' o! A whole tribe sold exchange the future of their children for 1 litre of kerosene...sad! sad! sad!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje Campaigns In Alaba International Market With Ijebu Garri (photos) / Army Major Churchill Orji Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Photo) / Reactions As DSS Twitter Handler Forgot To Switch Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.