Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (52379 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

No we can't.
Yorùbá deal with people at the polls when they misbehave.

In 1999, AD cleared all 6 south west states, but in 2003 they lost all to PDP except Lagos.

Our revolution is not to resort to violence

So you think your votes counts?

It doesn't... Like in Osun state

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
Sharrap!

Don't go low, it would only make you ridiculous

Igbos were killed in their numbers in the north in 1945,and also in 1953 by the north due to altercations with the south west. What was their offence in those incidences? Does those deaths equally break your heart? Were they violent to have deserved such brutal barbarism?

I have no idea how true what you're saying is. And if at all what you're saying isn't a fabrication, has that stopped Igbos from investing massively in the north? Are they not still living freely in the North? So if the aim of those that killed the Igbo was to chase them away from the north violently, hasn't it failed woefully like the civil war?

For your information, violence have solved a lot of injustices throughout history. Powerful dynasties and kingdoms that became toxic have been toppled. It stopped the Soviet union from advancing;it helped Ghana,e.t.c. There can never be peace where there is no justice.
Let's even pretend that violence did work in the countries you mentioned.

How has violence helped any struggle in Nigeria?
1967-1970 violence failed
IPOB led by Kanu failed, leading to Kanu's arrest and sending to prison until he jumped bail, are the Igbos not still part of NIGERIA as I type this post?

Niger Delta Militants at some points were saying they would cripple the country economic blablabla. They were given $10million to shut up and from 2016 to date, they're yet to cripple the economy.

Boko Haram want to establish caliphate in Nigeria. Since 2009 have they been able to do that with their violence?

BTW, since you're in support of violence, can you please visit Aso Rock tomorrow and violently force Biafra? If you can take it by force (afterall only the violent take it by force) I'll respect you and believe violence can work in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by BigBashiru: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
salford1:
I wish the yorubas can do same for any of their political class anytime they enter America or the EU.

Many immigrants wish to live in Nigeria close to their culture and family, but these politicians have turned the country to a shithole.

Nigerians turned the country into a shithole for themselves and by themselves. Any where you have a concentration of blacks is always a shithole.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Yes, that's why he can instruct gullible people to attack while he sits back.

Why can't Kanu bẹ bold like Ojuiku was?
Ojukwu was at the centre stage and fired live bullets, but Kanu using innocent people who don't have visas to leave Nigeria to earn money from EU to attack.

The guy is a scam
Lol. What has your civility brought you lot? The country is the poverty capital of the world. Why can't you be a little pissed about that and not get yourself worked up for matter that is simply between a supposed representative and his paymasters?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by SoNature(m): 11:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:

What's my business with politicians? They deserve the punishment they get, but my issue is don't start a fire you cannot control. Did you read the story on nairaland about the suicide bombing at a wedding in afganistan that killed over 60 people? IPOB went to the venue to attack Ekweremadu alone with their hands alone, imagine if it was Boko Haram that went to a gathering like that with a suicide bomber and killed everyone there because of one person. So please, let us be reasonable in our pursuit of justice and progress. God help us all.

I don't know how old you are and when u started following news in Nigeria, but littering Boko Haram in your post depicts immaturity and ignorance.

Boko Haram, after the death of Mohammed Yusuf, made it abundantly clear that their mission was to Islamize northern Nigeria, including Abuja

Haven't you ever stopped to wonder why Boko Haram has never attacked Lagos, Port Harcourt or Owerri?

Or you think those places have special security guarding them?

Stop comparing the modus operandi of a separitist group to that of Islamic terrorist organization
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
I thought you said your people don't have in their nature to be violent. Does your diplomacy only extend to politicians?

Stop comparing dream with death.

Issue for discourse is Kanu's instruction.
Yoruba would not heed such a senseless talk to be violent to attack politicians.

That's the topic for discourse.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by sweetsell: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Igbo waking up to see Yoruba is a lifelong menace you can’t escape. I heard 99.98% of your tribesmen have daily nightmares on or about the Yorubas to the extent even in your grave, Igbo deads keep having ceaseless night about Yorubas.

salford1:
I wish the yorubas can do same for any of their political class anytime they enter America or the EU.

Many immigrants wish to live in Nigeria close to their culture and family, but these politicians have turned the country to a shithole.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by dododawa1: 11:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
either IGBO or IPOB will be president of this nation,99% sure.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
Lol. What has your civility brought you lot?
How has violence helped you.
Civility helped me and I'm still benefitting from being Civil.

The country is the poverty capital of the world. Why can't you be a little pissed about that and not get yourself worked up for matter that is simply between a supposed representative and his paymasters?
I believe in Nigeria and I have no need to encourage people to be violent.

I can support peaceful demonstration, but not violence.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by hatu: 11:23pm On Aug 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Jokes apart, this is a dangerous precedent, because you are setting an example for the real terrorists in Nigeria. People don't realize that evil elements are watching events unfold and learning new tactics. Southsouth militants started this kidnapping thing, but today killer fulani herdsmen have taken over the trade in an unprecedented dimension, kidnapping anyone, poor, rich, old, young, male, female, civilians, government workers etc. I read on Nairaland last week of a pastor in Kaduna that was kidnapped inside his home, the kidnappers went to his home, can you see how this evil thing has grown? If only the Niger Delta militants knew fulani herdsmen were taking lessons from them, and now the student has become the master. Same way this IPOB attack politicians on foreign soil, they should stop this behavior now before people like Boko Haram starts getting ideas from it. It will be terrible if people like Boko Haram latch on this idea and start their terror campaign overseas because they might make it into something else and not just attack politicians alone, they might attack prominent citizens too, or Christians. So IPOB should stop this rubbish now. They should not start a fire they cannot control.
Na mumu dey worry you ! Simple egg throwing, and your imagination is already going extremist; it's either you are a boko haram member or you are one of those in government that are destroying Nigeria. Who is happy to be a citizen of a country that doesn't want to develop? Those who are making it difficult for development to take place must be treated. And note that every citizen of Nigeria either rich or poor is equal before the law and before God,so there is no such thing as prominent citizens when you want to reset this evil Nigerian system. I think politicians and corrupt sympathizers like you are beginning to get the message.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by ochiosa(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
salford1:

They are civilized people that can never insult their leaders, this can only happen across the niger.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:
Don't go low, it would only make you ridiculous

I have no idea how true what you're saying is. And if at all what you're saying isn't a fabrication, has that stopped Igbos from investing massively in the north? Are they not still living freely in the North? So if the aim of those that killed the Igbo was to chase them away from the north violently, hasn't it failed woefully like the civil war?

Let's even pretend that violence did work in the countries you mentioned.

How has violence helped any struggle in Nigeria?
1967-1970 violence failed
IPOB led by Kanu failed, leading to Kanu's arrest and sending to prison until he jumped bail, are the Igbos not still part of NIGERIA as I type this post?

Niger Delta Militants at some points were saying they would cripple the country economic blablabla. They were given $10million to shut up and from 2016 to date, they're yet to cripple the economy.

Boko Haram want to establish caliphate in Nigeria. Since 2009 have they been able to do that with their violence?

BTW, since you're in support of violence, can you please visit Aso Rock tomorrow and violently force Biafra? If you can take it by force (afterall only the violent take it by force) I'll respect you and believe violence can work in Nigeria.
I apologise for the wrong use of language.
You can Google those killing incidences I gave u. Our collective history is filled with men and women who have sort non peaceful protest to ask for better governance, but how did it all fare? From Sarowiwa,Abiola,Sowore,E.t.c,what did we get? What practical steps have you taken to salvage your country from being the poverty capital of the world? Or that doesn't bother you?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Ikengawo: 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Jokes apart, this is a dangerous precedent, because you are setting an example for the real terrorists in Nigeria. People don't realize that evil elements are watching events unfold and learning new tactics. Southsouth militants started this kidnapping thing, but today killer fulani herdsmen have taken over the trade in an unprecedented dimension, kidnapping anyone, poor, rich, old, young, male, female, civilians, government workers etc. I read on Nairaland last week of a pastor in Kaduna that was kidnapped inside his home, the kidnappers went to his home, can you see how this evil thing has grown? If only the Niger Delta militants knew fulani herdsmen were taking lessons from them, and now the student has become the master. Same way this IPOB attack politicians on foreign soil, they should stop this behavior now before people like Boko Haram starts getting ideas from it. It will be terrible if people like Boko Haram latch on this idea and start their terror campaign overseas because they might make it into something else and not just attack politicians alone, they might attack prominent citizens too, or Christians. So IPOB should stop this rubbish now. They should not start a fire they cannot control.

We're not stupid like these people. Comparing them to Fulanis, Boko Haram is you thinking that we are Nigerians and will handle things in a Nigerian manner. Stop that

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 11:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:
How has violence helped you.
Civility helped me and I'm still benefitting from being Civil.

I believe in Nigeria and I have no need to encourage people to be violent.

I can support peaceful demonstration, but not violence.
Tell me what civil and diplomatic steps are you taken to see that Nigeria stops being the poverty capital of the world? I guess if ipob stopped agitating,we would just become like Dubai.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by freemi(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
muykem:
You can even kill them but please limit it to south east.
ass licker?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by MrSly(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
muykem:
Who invited you in the first place?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by MrSly(m): 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
muykem:
Who invited you in the first place? Igbo land is not like no man's land where a single man will and also decide who becomes what in a whole political zone. Southwest and hypocrisy eeeeee

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 11:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
Tell me what civil and diplomatic steps are you taken to see that Nigeria stops being the poverty capital of the world? I guess if ipob stopped agitating,we would just become like Dubai.
I publish articles and send correspondence to different MDAs at both local, state and federal levels of government. Some of what we suggest are being implemented.

Now you've have to me what efforts you're making to ensure your violence is pronounced and if you would be willing to lead a violent protest to force Buhari to implement good policies

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 11:37pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Stop comparing dream with death.

Issue for discourse is Kanu's instruction.
Yoruba would not heed such a senseless talk to be violent to attack politicians.

That's the topic for discourse.
But you heed to the call of one of your obas to disenfranchise Igbo's by attacking them violently in their polling units.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Nigga44: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2019
Jobac:

We won't. Yoruba people are not barbaric. Yoruba are well brought up.
We don't need ibo people to tell us what to do. We deal with any motherfucker amongst us at the poll.
'Well brought up' yet mining human skulls all over the place? undecided

My friend will you get out of here!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 11:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
I apologise for the wrong use of language.
You can Google those killing incidences I gave u. Our collective history is filled with men and women who have sort non peaceful protest to ask for better governance, but how did it all fare? From Sarowiwa,Abiola,Sowore,E.t.c,what did we get? What practical steps have you taken to salvage your country from being the poverty capital of the world? Or that doesn't bother you?
Are you sure you understand what you're saying?

You said they 'sort non peaceful protest' Are you for real? sad shocked

Non peaceful means violence. Can you tell me the Violent protests led by the trio you mentioned?

Like seriously MKO 'sort non peaceful protest'?
Sowore was also non peaceful?

It's best you go to bed

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
But you heed to the call of one of your obas to disenfranchise Igbo's by attacking them violently in their polling units.
Which year was this call made?
Where were the Igbos attacked in line with the oba's directive?

I need facts please and empirical proof of Igbos being attacked during the polls

I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 11:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

I publish articles and send correspondence to different MDAs at both local, state and federal levels of government. Some of what we suggest are being implemented.

Now you've have to me what efforts you're making to ensure your violence is pronounced and if you would be willing to lead a violent protest to force Buhari to implement good policies
Tell me,do you believe in those strides to change Nigeria from being the poverty capital of the world? Mind you,we have never been short of good policy formulations.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 11:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Are you sure you understand what you're saying?

You said they 'sort non peaceful protest' Are you for real? sad shocked

Non peaceful means violence. Can you tell me the Violent protests led by the trio you mentioned?

Like seriously MKO 'sort non peaceful protest'?
Sowore was also non peaceful?

It's best you go to bed
Non violent I mean
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
Tell me,do you believe in those strides to change Nigeria from being the poverty capital of the world? Mind you,we have never been short of good policy formulations.
Stop the rhetorics and tell me what efforts you've made in championing the violence you told us worked in Russia.

I'm told you the civil actions I've taken.

Telling your part.

I've engaged the MDAs at different level. What efforts have you made in promoting violence and how have they changed anything?

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by jaybeez: 11:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Foolish goat. Placing money on head of any elected goverment official is a crime anywhere in the world. That, in the court of law, can also be classed as terrorism or promoting terrorist act. The fact that you are abroad does not give you immunity over international laws of terrosist act. Because you are even a treat by so doing to the present country you are currently hiding and from where you are ordering out your "hits" on elected goverment official in your home country, which is a big CRIME!

And also, this goverment that we are all blaming for all the mismanagement of things but we are forgetting that they were all once normal citizens of the same country, some genuinely wanted the best and to help but they get elected and become thieves? or they already had a thiefing spirit in them before goverment position came?

You, Mr Kanu has spoilt all show for yourself and the small voice you thought you have by putting a bounty of goverment officials. You are not a leader, you can not and never be the voice for the oppressed south east and the Ibo's. You have zero capacity and charisma like the great Ojukwu.

You are a fraud and a chicken.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
Non violent I mean
Rephrase the post and come again.

I'll be waiting here
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Which year was this call made?
Where were the Igbos attacked in line with the oba's directive?

I need facts please and empirical proof of Igbos being attacked during the polls

I'm waiting
It is not difficult to understand that call even though it was made in the year Jesus was born,has changed the way thing are done as regards to the igbos exercising their franchise. We all saw the videos here.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by Elliot2(m): 11:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
davodyguy:

Rephrase the post and come again.

I'll be waiting here
Fallacy. willfully ignoring my point and going after irrelevant stuffs. But las las,we go dey alright. "Power is with the people",in case you have forgotten.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by proprince(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
Please add Yahaya Bello...

Kogi people where are you.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
Fallacy. willfully ignoring my point and going after irrelevant stuffs. But las las,we go dey alright. "Power is with the people",in case you have forgotten.
I didn't push your hand to make false claims that Sowore was violent.

I'm asking you to show me what violence has achieved in Nigeria in a positive way, either genuine struggle or agitation.

Biafra failed in 1967
Kanu's back door approach has also failed.

Give me two examples of how violence has helped the igbo

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors by davodyguy: 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
Elliot2:
It is not difficult to understand that call even though it was made in the year Jesus was born,has changed the way thing are done as regards to the igbos exercising their franchise. We all saw the videos here.
Stop acting childish.
You said a Yoruba Oba ordered that the Igbos should be violently attacked and disenfranchised.

Can you name that Oba that emphatically called for the Igbos to be violently attacked?

Or you just made it up out of your imagination?

Be a man and show me that Oba that ordered violence against igbo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal Nullifies The Election Of Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom / Goodluck Jonathan Escapes Death As Two Aides Die In Auto Crash / INEC Ad-Hoc Staff Shot In The Buttocks By SARS In Rivers State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.