Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Bashing Continues... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bashing Continues... (383 Views)

Enough Of Bashing Nigerian Girls Here And There / Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! / No Bashing Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bashing Continues... by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
Men keep complaining about how heartless girls can be and women keep complaining on how they are tricked and used by guys. Most of us where not born since corruption started in this country and yet things keep getting worse everyday.

All these bashing won't stop unless this country starts getting better in terms of good jobs, efficient use of money by the government and less corruption in the country.

Please let's put and hands together and work with each other before this place turns chaotic. Let us leave in peace and like a nation. I'm really sick of these heartbreaks.

Ladies please if u want to have fun go all out and do that stop having this mentality of being used. We had sex and we both enjoyed it and all of a sudden you start feeling used? How does that work? I don't get it.. like 2face ONE LOVE!
Re: The Bashing Continues... by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bashing Continues... by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Erediauwa:
People that don't have sisters are always the first to write some truckload of bullshits.

Take this immoral advise to your sister(s) first.

Don't come here and justify immoral behaviour.

I'm definitely sure all your sis where virgin before they got married and im sure you will remain the same before getting married that is if you are not yet married..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bashing Continues... by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

I'm definitely sure all your sis where virgin before they got married and im sure you will remain the same before getting married that is if you are not yet married..
Apologies, that was meant for another thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bashing Continues... by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Erediauwa:
Apologies, that was meant for another thread.

Lol..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Husband From Falling Into Temptation / 16-year-old-boy Drowns In Kano / A Rich Sugar Mamma From USA Is Searching For Energetic Man That Will Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.