Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! (2767 Views)

Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / This Man Is The Worst Simp I Have Ever Seen In My Entire Life!!! WTF??? [photos] / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Stop insulting ladies that have very high standards. Stop telling them to get clay and make one. It is ok to want a rich, intelligent, dark, tall, guy with 6 pacs. Allow them to pursue their dreams.

Afterall, after scoring 10/10 in one classwork in mathematics in JS3, I was inspired to swear that I would not accept any school less than MIT and would only settle for Cambrige University in a worse case scenario. Today, the story is different. I graduated from Gombe state polytechnic with 2.2 and my ppa retained me to teach social studies angry

Lalasticlala, Ubunja, martinez39s, Ishilove, pocohantas

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Hisduchess(f): 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:
Stop insulting ladies that have very high standards. It is ok to want a rich, intelligent, dark, tall, guy with 6 pacs. Allow them to pursue their dreams.

Afterall, after scoring 10/10 in one classwork in mathematics in JS3, I was inspired to swear that I would not accept any school less than MIT and would only settle for Cambrige University in a worse case scenario. Today, the story is different. I graduated from Gombe state polytechnic with 2.2 and my ppa retained me to teach social studies angry

grin grin grin grin.funny guy

8 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hisduchess:

Is it not true? Shey u wanted to be a doctor or engineer working with oyel company that time ba? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Admissionclass: 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
last las they will settle for less grin

2 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Idontgiveafuck2: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
CORRECT GUY.DEM NO DEY TELL DEAF AND DUMB SAY WAR DON START.yeye dey smell.

4 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
Admissionclass:
last las they will settle for less grin

Sadly, some don't even get the "less". But this is no reason to bash them. Everyone is free to wish what they want....that's the point I am trying to put across.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
CORRECT GUY.DEM NO DEY TELL DEAF AND DUMB SAY WAR DON START.yeye dey smell.

Abeg oo...i come in peace grin
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Ehiscotch(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
This is completely satirical.

You are saying we should leave them to be dreaming big; when reality hits them, they will have sense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ehiscotch:
This is completely satirical.

You are saying we should leave them to be dreaming big; when reality hits them, they will have sense.

Na you talk that one o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:
Stop insulting ladies that have very high standards. It is ok to want a rich, intelligent, dark, tall, guy with 6 pacs. Allow them to pursue their dreams.

you nailed it like reality wuld have, its pointless attacking people's fantasies, when e reach extra time people go succumb to reality like aunty linda rush go spread leg. time will tell.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
youwanbanme:

you nailed it like reality wuld have, its pointless attacking people's fantasies, when e reach extra time people go succumb to reality like aunty linda rush go spread leg. time will tell.

Yes na.
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Godoverevery: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
I wish they really understand the message you trying to pass across.... Reality is a cold b**Ch once it hit you automatically your brain go back to factory reset.

7 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by pocohantas(f): 2:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
You probably didn’t work hard enough to get your desired school. Faith without work is dead on arrival. I don’t believe in luck, I only believe in hardwork and strategic positioning.

Apologies to you and people with this mindset, it is just a consolatory message for your ilk. Some people would never settle for less, except you are implying most Nigerian men are LESS- then I will be forced to agree with you.

Many women would end up with Nigerian-used tramadol-laden-community pricks.

Cold world.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Idontgiveafuck2: 3:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:
You probably didn’t work hard enough to get your desired school. Faith without work is dead on arrival. I don’t believe in luck, I only believe in hardwork and strategic positioning.

Apologies to you and people with this mindset, it is just a consolatory message for your ilk. Some people would never settle for less, except you are implying most Nigerian men are LESS- then I will be forced to agree with you.

Many women will be forced to end up with Nigerian-used tramadol-laden-community pricks.

Cold world.
SMH

3 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Many women would end up with Nigerian-used tramadol-laden-community pricks.

Cold world.

You sound as though my write up was calculated to antagonise people who work hard and have high standards. Far from it. All you've written is correct.

The issue is, what do you want me to do if after striving to score 6As in my waec but MIT felt they want someone with 10As (95%+)? Should I keep rejecting the Gombe Polytechnic, Unilag, UI, OAU, FUTMinna, year in year out, until I land my dream MIT even at age 30? sad

11 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by pocohantas(f): 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
This thing is just common sense and simple logic.

If you think most women who want quality men would settle for LESS.

Do you also think the woman who ends up with each and everyone of you has settled for LESS?

Sometimes, think things through.

3 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by izzou(m): 3:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Do you also think the woman who ends up with each and everyone of you has settled for LESS?

You are something else

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by Martinez39s(m): 3:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
There is nothing wrong with a woman having her preferences. Her preferences are her right. Redpill men on this forum don't bash women for their preferences, instead we just tell things like they are concerning female nature. It's no one's fault if you conflate our message with bashing and hatred towards women. grin

18 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by sexylassie2(f): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

You sound as though my write up was calculated to antagonise people who work hard and have high standards. Far from it. All you've written is correct.

The issue is, what do you want me to do if after striving to score 6As in my waec but MIT felt they want someone with 10As (95%+)? Should I keep rejecting the Gombe Polytechnic, Unilag, UI, OAU, FUTMinna, year in year out, until I land my dream MIT even at age 30? sad

the other time you wrote you graduated from CAleb University now it is gombe university

1 Like

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ositadima1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hisduchess:

I would like to spray my white stuff on your tekulu hair, are you game? undecided

1 Like

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ositadima1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

the other time you wrote you graduated from CAleb University now it is gombe university

You forgot to place ur pic (fake is also allowed) on your dp, I need fap material for tonight.

1 Like

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ubunja(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:
Stop insulting ladies that have very high standards. Stop telling them to grt clay and make one. It is ok to want a rich, intelligent, dark, tall, guy with 6 pacs. Allow them to pursue their dreams.

relax. Myself I advise ladies to be gold diggers.

But I will accuse them of gold digging nonetheless.

And even though I accuse women of being hoes, every man wants a hoe in his bedroom.

So here is the thing: It's Okay for a woman to be a gold digger as long as she's golding another guy not me. Better yet she brings that money to Me.

And its Okay for a woman to be a hoe as long as she's being MY hoe. Not another guy's hoe.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by sexylassie2(f): 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
my comment now

Your statement is the statement of less ambiious men or men with inferiority complex who live everything to luck and fate

just because you werent successful or didnt acheive your dreams do not mean others will also have similar fate like yours

i know men and women who are achieving their dream, they fail and try again and succeed

e.g

doctors writing plab like 3 times till they succeed

accountants writing a paper in acca for 3 times till they succeed

what of those that applied for visas to their dream destination, rejected 5 times and eventually, they were granted

low ambitious men always give excuses, as they say, only the bold and the courageous always get the things they want.

stop complaining that we women have high standards after all you wouldn't want to take a mad woman from the streets and put into your house.

1 Like

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by sexylassie2(f): 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
ubunja:

And even though I accuse women of being hoes, every man wants a hoe in his bedroom.

So here is the thing: It's Okay for a woman to be a gold digger as long as she's golding another guy not me. Better yet she brings that money to Me.

And its Okay for a woman to be a hoe as long as she's being MY hoe. Not another guy's hoe.

stop your fake and imaginary life.
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by AstroG: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
Mtcheeeew sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

After obtaining HND from Gombe, I got direct entry to Caleb na.

But I feel flattered that you had to go through my comments out of interest. I am honoured grin

6 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
pocohantas:

That is why I am supporting you my dear. Men should stop bashing women with high taste.
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
Martinez39s:
There is nothing wrong with a woman having her preferences. Her preferences are her right. Redpill men on this forum don't bash women for their preferences, instead we just tell things like they are concerning female nature. It's no one's fault is you conflate our message with bashing and hatred towards women. grin

Eggzactly
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
sexylassie2:
my comment now

Your statement is the statement of less ambiious men or men with inferiority complex who live everything to luck and fate

just because you werent successful or didnt acheive your dreams do not mean others will also have similar fate like yours

i know men and women who are achieving their dream, they fail and try again and succeed

e.g

doctors writing plab like 3 times till they succeed

accountants writing a paper in acca for 3 times till they succeed

what of those that applied for visas to their dream destination, rejected 5 times and eventually, they were granted

low ambitious men always give excuses, as they say, only the bold and the courageous always get the things they want.

stop complaining that we women have high standards after all you wouldn't want to take a mad woman from the streets and put into your house.

You and pocohantas are still missing the point. I am on your sideeeeeeeeeee.

I am telling NL guys to stop bashing u pipu na. I agree that I didn't work hard and ended up in Gombe. Now, I regret it. I should have kept pursuing my MIT dreams no matter how long it would take. In my next life, I don't care if they call me academic evening newspapper. I must get that visa even if I reach 50years old. cool

9 Likes

Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by sexylassie2(f): 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2020
ElasticStone:

You and pocohantas are still missing the point. I am on your sideeeeeeeeeee.

I am telling NL guys to stop bashing u pipu na. I agree that I didn't work hard and ended up in Gombe. Now, I regret it. I should have kept pursuing my MIT dreams no matter how long it would take. In my next life, I don't care if they call me academic evening newspapper. I must get that visa even if I reach 50years old. cool

your intention was to mock
Re: Call Me A Beta-simp, I Don't Care. Guys, Stop Bashing Ladies...!!! by ElasticStone(m): 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
ubunja:

I am glad that atleast someone is seeing my point. I said men should stop bashing ladies ooo...but the some pipu are thinking I am after evening newspapers shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is How You Achieve Wealth and Greatness [Picture] / Devastating Moment 3 Women Were Hit By The Beirut Blast! (vid)(Warning Graphic!) / This Is What Happens Between Me And My Girlfriend On Valentines Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.