Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (68861 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car / Dwayne Johnson The Rock Plays Davido’s Song At 2am, Singer Reacts (Video) / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Jude4Jesus: 10:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Celestial777:
Can nigeria girl wait this long
They are always in a hurry

Why will they wait for 12yrs, can u advice child to do so, the west some things not worth emulating

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Godwin2am(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2019
AND IM DATING THIS LADY WE ARE NOT UPTO 9 MONTH SELF, ANYTIME WE BANGING SHE BE SAYING..SHEY U LL MARRY ME!
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
ssogundele:

Brother MFN/ Lord's chosen! Una don't start with demonic this and that! Someone from that divide who doesn't understand our African culture can also opined what you said too! So please learnt how to have a free mind !

Keep your scornful attitude to your self. MFM or not, even a 3rd degree mason knows that there are dark spiritual entities attached to most cultural practices in Hawaii and Haiti. By the way, demonic activity does not necessarily connote poverty.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by stieyven(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
12 years? Nigerian ladies hope una dey see correct patient lady wey dey eat the fattest d..k?
Remember that you will be judged by every idle word you utter. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2019
Celestial777:
Can nigeria girl wait this long
They are always in a hurry
I met her, two months later she already asking when I am coming for introduction, she wants to see my family

1 Like

Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 20, 2019
nwokennewi:
I met her, two months later she already asking when I am coming for introduction, she wants to see my family

Na dem dem
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by centboy123456(m): 4:52am On Aug 20, 2019
ukaface:
when your daughter tells you this is her fate,hope you would fold your arms,smile and watch.Hope you won't be one of those that says' bring your husband na'

abg go and sit down waiting or na know Nigerian girls all they think about is to get married and have kids like goat nothing more they have nothing to offer at all
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by ukaface(f): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2019
centboy123456:

abg go and sit down waiting or na know Nigerian girls all they think about is to get married and have kids like goat nothing more they have nothing to offer at all
SMH.........what a thought,this is so myopic.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by opebiboy: 8:34am On Aug 20, 2019
White witch
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Newboss(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2019
handsomebanana:

And he and his ex wife are still business partners till this day, running their film production company together.

#Business
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by Belinda234(f): 8:54am On Aug 20, 2019
With oyinbo life ,no worries
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by frankobinna(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2019
Very simple arena
That's how it supposed to be
And not making noise
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by yabatown: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2019
CHAI, SORRY FOR YOU GENEVIEVE NNAJI WHO DEVELOPS CRUSH ON THIS DUDE AND WAS DREAMING TO MARRY HIM ONE DAY.
Re: Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos by gladisa7: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
SouthSouth1914:

Did you see how he held the lady? Go try am.., na your punny go suffer.. grin

not a big deal.. I am also a very big guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures / Omotola Reacts To Her Son's Sudden Dreadlocks (photo) / Onyi Anekwe's Tears Saved P-Square From Breakup (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.