Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos (18814 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
You can choose to believe whatever you want, for if you are forced to believe what I believe, then the purpose is defeated.

I believe in doing whatsoever Jesus says:

Matthew 28:19-20 (KJV)

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
You mean "doing whatsoever the Bible tells you that Jesus says," don't you?

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God bro.

I believe that's the demon behind the Mary that is being worshipped in the Catholic Church as though she were a god, so what was revealed to you is the truth behind the disguise, for the picture of Mary, baby Jesus, and the angels is just the demon in disguise. Therefore in truth it's the demon that's being worshipped not Mary.

@enthronedbyGod said something about this particular demon and you can get it via this link: https://www.nairaland.com/5252047/cultism-spiritual-consequences-deliverance-through/1#79491120

God bless.

Hi, I've modified my post on this thread with links to some other people's testimonies, just a few of them.

https://www.nairaland.com/5368368/jesus-saw-same-drawn-eight#81427343

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

You mean "doing whatsoever the Bible tells you that Jesus says," don't you?
Did the most powerful church ever, need the Bible to become as powerful as they were?

The reason I'm asking is because that's my church!

p.s. Has Jesus ever appeared to you before?

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Did the most powerful church ever, need the Bible to become as powerful as they were?

I don't know the church you mean, but seeing as I know you, it seems to me that you need the Bible desperately, since you are always quoting what Jesus says from it. Can't see how you can dismiss it while trusting that what it says that Jesus says is really what He says.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

p.s. Has Jesus ever appeared to you before?
As for Jesus appearing to me before, why is that important? I have the Bible, and I have the guarantee that I will see Him when I put off this mortal body or when He returns to rule the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I don't know the church you mean, but seeing as I know you, it seems to me that you need the Bible desperately, since you are always quoting what Jesus says from it. Can't see how you can dismiss it while trusting that what it says that Jesus says is really what He says.
Ok you don't know the church I'm talking about, but do you know when what you know as the Bible came into existence?

BTW I also want to know if Jesus has appeared to you before, for the picture you see of Jesus here which you have denounced, was drawn by someone who had seen Him serverally in her dreams and visions, and has been confirmed by several person who He has appeared to, inclusive of at least four nairalanders of which I'm just one of them.

So I want to know if you have seen Him before, and that the image you have of Him was what informed your position.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 10:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Ok you don't know the church I'm talking about, but do you know when what you know as the Bible came into existence?

BTW I also want to know if Jesus has appeared to you before, for the picture you see of Jesus here which you have denounced, was drawn by someone who had seen Him serverally in her dreams and visions, and has been confirmed by several person who He has appeared to, inclusive of at least four nairalanders of which I'm just one of them.

So I want to know if you have seen Him before, and that the image you have of Him was what informed your position.
No, I don't know what church you are talking about. As for the Bible, I know when it came into existence. Took more than one and a half thousand years. What does that have to do with your deciding to believe some parts of it rather than others?

As for seeing Jesus before, as I said in my first post, the description of Jesus in Revelation 1 makes all these descriptions you are sharing suspect, if not an outright lie.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

As for Jesus appearing to me before, why is that important? I have the Bible, and I have the guarantee that I will see Him when I put off this mortal body or when He returns to rule the world.
Of course It's not that important, because seeing His face doesn't guarantee anyone's salvation but it can be very comforting to know what Jesus looks like, and I know that you would be lying if you tell me that you wouldn't like to see His face here on Earth before you depart.

Moreover you denounced that image so you must have had a good reason to do that, like having seen His face before, for you wouldn't want to denounce the face of the Jesus you claim to serve, would you?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
OkCornel:

Hi, I've modified my post on this thread with links to some other people's testimonies, just a few of them.

Sorry bro.

Thanks a lot for your efforts.

I'm thinking though it's too hidden, so i suggest you also open a special thread for her testimony and copy the information from here and send it there. Title suggestion for the thread is " the inspiring story of Akiane Kramalin which led her atheist parents to Christ" or something of that idea.

You can see that God is fully behind what we're doing here irrespective of the opinion of the naysayers.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

No, I don't know what church you are talking about. As for the Bible, I know when it came into existence. Took more than one and a half thousand years. What does that have to do with your deciding to believe some parts of it rather than others?

What do you mean by one and thousand years?

Please be specific.
Ihedinobi3:

As for seeing Jesus before, as I said in my first post, the description of Jesus in Revelation 1 makes all these descriptions you are sharing suspect, if not an outright lie.
It seems you find it very difficult to say yes or no to the simple question, for this is the second time I asked you, but you haven't yet given me an answer for some reason best known to you.

But I don't see why, for I only saw Him just last month, but that didn't make me any less of who I was in His sight prior to that.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Successdude(m): 2:17am On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Relax bro, I'm getting somewhere. Jesus did not come to end up as another "idol" to be worshiped.

He is the "way" to God (and I will explain this better).

Mankind has always fallen for that subtle trap for adoring/idolizing the TRUTH rather than OBEYING it. Mankind has always made the mistake of creating a religion (the counterfeit of spirituality) out of the TRUTH!

Those who walked with God e.g. Enoch, Abraham, Job, Jesus... can you tell us the "religion" they practiced in their walk with God?

The purest worship of God is done in SPIRIT and TRUTH! Unfortunately, mankind always ends up missing that point.

This is not about "Christianity", this is about worshiping God in SPIRIT & TRUTH. It is about a way of life, a new nature, a new and productive life to the glory of God and to the service and betterment of humanity.

What does 'walking' with God bring that can be better than one point which I put up earlier which is that, there are people who get what they need just by believing and it comes .... More like meditating. They do not do it with the way you stated intact they are another religion or faith ..... Buddhism is only one....

What again is there that makes 'walking' with God, the way you pointed out, better than these ways ??

I am at a cross road in these things
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 4:56am On Aug 21, 2019
Successdude:

What does 'walking' with God bring that can be better than one point which I put up earlier which is that, there are people who get what they need just by believing and it comes .... More like meditating. They do not do it with the way you stated intact they are another religion or faith ..... Buddhism is only one....

What again is there that makes 'walking' with God, the way you pointed out, better than these ways ??

I am at a cross road in these things

Again, it's not about religion. Although I'm happy you brought up Buddhism as an example which I'll address later.

Walking with God entails following and obeying the TRUTH.

The truth is God and God is the truth.

Walking with God also entails Spirituality (which in this case is letting His Spirit guide you, and also nurture your spirit man)

Before I go further, I want to ask...how much of the Scriptures are you familiar with?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 5:05am On Aug 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Sorry bro.

Thanks a lot for your efforts.

I'm thinking though it's too hidden, so i suggest you also open a special thread for her testimony and copy the information from here and send it there. Title suggestion for the thread is " the inspiring story of Akiane Kramalin which led her atheist parents to Christ" or something of that idea.

You can see that God is fully behind what we're doing here irrespective of the opinion of the naysayers.

God bless.

Definitely bro. Will do that.

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 7:20am On Aug 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Of course It's not that important, because seeing His face doesn't guarantee anyone's salvation but it can be very comforting to know what Jesus looks like, and I know that you would be lying if you tell me that you wouldn't like to see His face here on Earth before you depart.

Moreover you denounced that image so you must have had a good reason to do that, like having seen His face before, for you wouldn't want to denounce the face of the Jesus you claim to serve, would you?
jesusjnr:
What do you mean by one and thousand years?

Please be specific.
It seems you find it very difficult to say yes or no to the simple question, for this is the second time I asked you, but you haven't yet given me an answer for some reason best known to you.

But I don't see why, for I only saw Him just last month, but that didn't make me any less of who I was in His sight prior to that.
I actually would rather not repeat my posts unnecessarily, but I'll do it here just once for what good it might do you.

First, I did not say that it's not that important to see the Lord Jesus. I asked you why it is important to see Him.

Second, I went on to say that I have the Bible in my hands right now that I'm alive so that I have a good idea what He looks like, and I know that I will see Him either at the point of my death or when He returns at His Second Advent if I am still alive then, so I can wait. If you read that, it means that I do want to see Him, but I won't pretend that I have when I haven't, since I know from the Bible what He looks like, and I will see Him soon enough anyway.

Third, I told you right at the beginning of my conversation with you that Revelation 1 describes the appearance of the Lord Jesus. That is how I know what He looks like and that is why I can reject these spurious ideas that He looks anything like these weird pictures you're posting here.

Fourth, I said, "one and a half thousand years." You know what that is, don't you?

Fifth, you say I find it difficult to say yes or no to your question, but you should see from my second and third points above that I have answered you multiple times. In fact, I told you before you asked how I know what the Lord looks like. In other words, this is me repeating myself yet again.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:23am On Aug 21, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I actually would rather not repeat my posts unnecessarily, but I'll do it here just once for what good it might do you.

First, I did not say that it's not that important to see the Lord Jesus. I asked you why it is important to see Him.

Second, I went on to say that I have the Bible in my hands right now that I'm alive so that I have a good idea what He looks like, and I know that I will see Him either at the point of my death or when He returns at His Second Advent if I am still alive then, so I can wait. If you read that, it means that I do want to see Him, but I won't pretend that I have when I haven't, since I know from the Bible what He looks like, and I will see Him soon enough anyway.

Third, I told you right at the beginning of my conversation with you that Revelation 1 describes the appearance of the Lord Jesus. That is how I know what He looks like and that is why I can reject these spurious ideas that He looks anything like these weird pictures you're posting here.

Fourth, I said, "one and a half thousand years." You know what that is, don't you?

Fifth, you say I find it difficult to say yes or no to your question, but you should see from my second and third points above that I have answered you multiple times. In fact, I told you before you asked how I know what the Lord looks like. In other words, this is me repeating myself yet again.

It's alright bro.

No need for disputes or quarrels. Good morning...

Cheers
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

It's alright bro.

No need for disputes or quarrels. Good morning...

Cheers
Why are you addressing the above to me?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Why are you addressing the above to me?

Are you offended?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 7:44am On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Are you offended?
Am I offended that you addressed your comments to me? No, I was not. I wondered why you thought I needed to be asked not to quarrel. Did you think I was quarreling? If you did, why? Because I was disagreeing with someone you agree with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Am I offended that you addressed your comments to me? No, I was not. I wondered why you thought I needed to be asked not to quarrel. Did you think I was quarreling? If you did, why? Because I was disagreeing with someone you agree with?

Oh...my bad then. Thought you were quarreling. I take it you're rubbing minds with him then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 7:50am On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Oh...my bad then. Thought you were quarreling. I take it you're rubbing minds with him then.

I didn't say that I wasn't. I asked why you thought I was. Why did you not think that he was? Because you agreed with him?

I'd just advise that you stay out of a conversation if you don't intend to either make an argument or, otherwise help the discussion. But you're free to do what you please.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:52am On Aug 21, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I didn't say that I wasn't. I asked why you thought I was. Why did you not think that he was? Because you agreed with him?

I'd just advise that you stay out of a conversation if you don't intend to either make an argument or, otherwise help the discussion. But you're free to do what you please.

And you said you weren't disputing/quarreling?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 7:57am On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

And you said you weren't disputing/quarreling?
Where exactly did I say that? And am I quarreling now?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 8:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Where exactly did I say that?

Look at the part of your message I bolded. "if I don't intend to make an argument"
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Look at the part of your message I bolded. "if I don't intend to make an argument"

I said in the bolded text that I'm not quarreling? How exactly are the two the same thing?

Also, how am I now quarreling? By giving you a piece of, I hope, useful, even if you cannot consider it friendly, advice?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 8:05am On Aug 21, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

I said in the bolded text that I'm not quarreling? How exactly are the two the same thing?

Also, how am I now quarreling? By giving you a piece of, I hope, useful, even if you cannot consider it friendly, advice?

Alright then, let's get back to the crux of this topic.

Your first post on this thread shows you are in disagreement with the picture on this thread, isn't it?

Since it does not tally with the glorified form of Jesus in Revelation 1
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 8:08am On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Alright then, let's get back to the crux of this topic.

Your first post on this thread shows you are in disagreement with the picture on this thread, isn't it?

Since it does not tally with the glorified form of Jesus in Revelation 1
You have something you wanted to say about it all along?

My comments on this thread had to do with the thread and my history with the poster too, so it wasn't just about the pictures, but yes I did say that I find it hard to believe that he or the producer of those paintings had seen the Lord at all, because Revelation 1 has a completely different description of Him than I get from him or his pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

You have something you wanted to say about it all along?

My comments on this thread had to do with the thread and my history with the poster too, so it wasn't just about the pictures, but yes I did say that I find it hard to believe that he or the producer of those paintings had seen the Lord at all, because Revelation 1 has a completely different description of Him than I get from him or his pictures.

The bolded was my reason for chatting with you initially. This thread has a purpose, not to be derailed with your history with the OP.

As for your opinion on you finding it hard for the producer of those paintings having seen the Lord, that means we should also discard the testimonies of many others who corroborate same as lies as well;

Or perhaps, Jesus is in hiding ... not willing to reveal Himself to anyone in our time?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 8:19am On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

The bolded was my reason for chatting with you initially. This thread has a purpose, not to be derailed with your history with the OP.

As for your opinion on you finding it hard for the producer of those paintings having seen the Lord, that means we should also discard the testimonies of many others who corroborate same as lies as well;

Or perhaps, Jesus is in hiding ... not willing to reveal Himself to anyone in our time?
You didn't say anything about derailing in your comments, and I was not derailing at any point, since I never said anything outside the ambit of the thread itself. Whether the poster cares what the Bible says or not is pertinent to his claims of seeing the Lord, since if he truly had seen the Lord, he wouldn't have a different description of Him than we find in the Bible.

As for your argument, as the Scripture says, let God be true and every man a liar. Why should I believe what anyone, no matter how many they are, says if what they claim contradicts the Bible?

As for revealing Himself, the Bible is itself the Revelation of the Lord Jesus to all who are willing to have that Revelation, so there is no hiding going on for such people.

Edited.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 8:22am On Aug 21, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

You didn't say anything about derailing in your comments, and I was not derailing at any point, since I never said anything outside the ambit of the thread itself. Whether the poster cares what the Bible says or not is pertinent to his claims of seeing the Lord, since if he truly had seen the Lord, he wouldn't have a different description of Him than we find in the Bible.

As for your argument, as the Scripture says, let God be true and every man a liar. Why should I believe what anyone, no matter how many they are, says if what they claim contradicts the Bible?

Good, so let's see. John's description of Jesus in revelation is the only way Jesus has been in his entire life...

Kudos. The testimonies and experience of countless others should be taken for lies as well.

Congrats and best of luck
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 8:23am On Aug 21, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

As for revealing Himself, the Bible is itself the Revelation of the Lord Jesus to all who are willing to have that Revelation, so there is no hiding going on for such people.

Edited.

Which one? The Bible with only 66 books? or the one with the Apocrypha...

Since the Bible was written and compiled, Has Jesus stopped showing Himself to people?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Good, so let's see. John's description of Jesus in revelation is the only way Jesus has been in his entire life...

Kudos. The testimonies and experience of countless others should be taken for lies as well.

Congrats and best of luck
What other way should He be now? Why should we expect Him to be different than He looks in Revelation?

If those testimonies and experiences contradict the Bible, why should they be accepted as true?

Thanks very much. Not that I need luck at all.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 8:24am On Aug 21, 2019
OkCornel:

Which one? The Bible with only 66 books? or the one with the Apocrypha...

Since the Bible was written and compiled, Has Jesus stopped showing Himself to people?
There is only one Bible, the one with 66 books.

I see more reason in the Bible to believe that He has (1 Corinthians 13:cool than I do to see that He hasn't. Nonetheless, if He does appear to anyone, I would at least expect to hear from them things that agree with what is already in the Bible.

Edited.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin? / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / HELP; I Can't Pray Any More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.