Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos (18812 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by 1Sharon(f): 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:

So? Do all the people who read the same book as you have the same understanding?

Most do
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 10:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
OkCornel:

And even logic has its limitations.
All senses are limited so why cover one eye and not use them all?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:

All senses are limited so why cover one eye and not use them all?

Intuition inclusive? Definitely. Use them all, but know there's a limit your abilities will take you to. That's the summary of my position.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 10:55pm On Aug 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Most do
Really? Most scored same as you in your class?
Was it class of genies where most scored 90%?

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 11:03pm On Aug 23, 2019
OkCornel:

Intuition inclusive? Definitely. Use them all, but know there's a limit your abilities will take you to. That's the summary of my position.

God is omniscient, and my ability must include the ability to harness the omniscient inspiration of the Lord God Almighty.

If my abilities are not yet up to the level I can harness the omniscient inspiration of the Lord God Almighty, I must try harder. Because if I don't, less than He did will I do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 11:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:

God is omniscient, and my ability must includes the ability to harness the omniscient inspiration of the Lord God Almighty.

If my abilities are not yet up to the level I can harness the omniscient inspiration of the Lord God Almighty, I must try harder. Because if I don't, less than He did will I do.

Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by 1Sharon(f): 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:

Really? Most scored same as you in your class?
Was it class of genies where most scored 90%?

Are you talking about comprehending or intelligence?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Are you talking about comprehending or intelligence?
Whichever it is by which most of you score the same.

Do the most who understand the book you read the same way as you all have equal abilities to comprehend and do you all have equal intelligence?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 24, 2019
finalboss:
grin grin grin grin tf grin grin grin grin
In otherwords dumbfounded?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 25, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
This is a Caucasian male jesus is middle Eastern
If you believe He never existed, why bother?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by mrZENographer: 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
OkCornel:

And I guess the girl in question is not part of the people Jesus revealed Himself to abi?

And the many other people from different parts of the world corroborating same are liars right?

Please go your way and take it with a pinch of salt. Same way you might have taken Paul's testimony for a pinch of salt as well...but since it's in the Bible, such double standards is allowable for you.

You don't believe 100% Paul's testimony and words so why should I even take you seriously. Paul was full of Holyghost and power. These people just come running their mouths.
Paul ernestly warned believers about false teachers, false doctrines because they will be VERY MANY especially in the last days. Then someone like you expects me to swallow anything that comes from a self-acclaimed Christian?
I would rather be very cautious. BE CAUTIOUS.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
mrZENographer:

You don't believe 100% Paul's testimony and words so why should I even take you seriously. Paul was full of Holyghost and power. These people just come running their mouths.
Paul ernestly warned believers about false teachers, false doctrines because they will be VERY MANY especially in the last days. Then someone like you expects me to swallow anything that comes from a self-acclaimed Christian?
I would rather be very cautious. BE CAUTIOUS.

I am only showing you your double standards.

Paul had a vision of Jesus at Damascus, no problem at all, you swallowed it hook, line and sinker simply because it's in the Bible.

Akiane had a vision of Jesus, and the same face she painted was corroborated by many others...but oh...you'd rather take it with a pinch of salt.

If you had lived in Paul's time, that's how you would have taken Paul's testimony with a pinch of salt too.

Smh...

On a side note, how did you get the Islamic oath on your profile? I suggest the mods should look into this if you got it by accident.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 8:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
@Jesusjnr, have you watched the movie?

"Heaven is for Real".
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
OkCornel:
@Jesusjnr, have you watched the movie?

"Heaven is for Real".

Hey bro.

Good evening.

No I haven't yet.

Is it on YouTube?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hey bro.

Good evening.

No I haven't yet.

Is it on YouTube?

Good evening bro. I'm not sure.

Lemme check. If I can find it, I'll put the streaming or download link here.

Cheers.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by 1Sharon(f): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
budaatum:

Whichever it is by which most of you score the same.

Do the most who understand the book you read the same way as you all have equal abilities to comprehend and do you all have equal intelligence?

You are comparing mere books to one that is supposed to be god-breathed?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 10:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
1Sharon:

So, you suppose a book to be god-breathed?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
OkCornel:

Good evening bro. I'm not sure.

Lemme check. If I can find it, I'll put the streaming or download link here.

Cheers.
Ok thanks.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol!

No be small God-breathed.

If this was joke was deliberate, you must be a bloody comedian because it's really cracking me up.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by 1Sharon(f): 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
budaatum:

So, you suppose a book to be god-breathed?

So you mean to say you've never heard about Christians saying the bible is god-breathed? You've never heard the term god-breathed used to describe the bible?

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by 1Sharon(f): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

No be small God-breathed.

If this was joke was deliberate, you must be a bloody comedian because it's really cracking me up.

Look up the term god-breathed before laughing at yourself
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
1Sharon:

Look up the term god-breathed before laughing at yourself
Lol! You think your jokes are dry!

Make they need to become God-breathed to come alive.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Rosskiki: 12:07am On Aug 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
A few weeks back I had a dream where Jesus had appeared to me briefly, and I had opened a thread to share concerning this experience. However this effort was seen a joke to many who took their turns in mocking it and laughed me to scorn, with some even suggested that I was mentally unstable, and that I go check myself.

thread link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5291314/jesus-appeared-me-first-time#80097542

But thankfully not everyone saw it as a joke, for as few as they were, there were yet those who gave me the benefit of a doubt as my bro @Okcornel whose efforts which I believe were Spirit-led has culminated in the opening of this thread which confirms the image of Jesus that I saw in my dream.

Now @Okcornel had brought some images of Jesus drawn by a gifted artist called Akiane Kramarik for me to confirm if it agreed with the image of Jesus I had seen in my dream.

And it's quite a long story, but to cut the story short, the second image he showed to me of Jesus which the artist called the prince of peace was a match of the face I saw in my dreams and also the look He had in His eyes.

It was really an overwhelming feeling to be able to confirm that, with the image someone else who had also seen Him in her dreams and visions had drawn of Him, and with that same exact gaze.

I never saw this confirmation coming for I had already moved on from that, but thanks to my bro @Okcornel who God has used to achieve this. And I would like him to share with us the details of what was actually going on his own side and inspired him to yet persist with this.

And also give us more information concerning the amazingly gifted artist Akiane Kramarik who drew this image of Jesus at the age of eight, whose remarkable story is also said to have led her atheists parents to Christ.

And anyone else who Jesus has appeared to should feel free to confirm if His image shown here corresponds with this or not, as my bro @enthronedbyGod had already done on the thread where this was confirmed.

#Jesusisreal

God bless.

Related links: https://www.nairaland.com/5353610/much-respect-all-those-put#81270061

https://www.nairaland.com/5170107/words-jesus-vs-bible/3#81326679

https://akiane.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane

YOU ARE A LIAR. THERE WERE NO BLONDE WHITE POPULATIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST 2000 YEARS AGO, SO YOUR IMAGE IS FAKE. THAT REGION WAS FILLED WITH BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE IN ANTIQUITY.

EUROPEANS ORIGINALLY DEPICTED THOSE RELIGIOUS FIGURES - 'JESUS', 'MARY' ETC AS BLACKS.

IT WAS ONLY DURING THE SLAVE TRADE/COLONIALISM ERA, WHICH SAW THE RISE OF RACISM, THAT THEY BEGAN TO 'WHITEN' THE IMAGES.

BUT MANY OLD CHURCHES IN EUROPE STILL RETAIN THE ORIGINAL DEPICTIONS IN THEIR WALLS AND WINDOWS, IN IMAGES KNOWN AS THE 'BLACK MADONNA': https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+madonna&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkiNWVkp_kAhVBqHEKHW8AByIQ_AUIESgB&biw=1862&bih=975

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 12:17am On Aug 26, 2019
Rosskiki:

YOU ARE A LIAR. THERE WERE NO BLONDE WHITE POPULATIONS IN THE MIDDLE EAST 2000 YEARS AGO, SO YOUR IMAGE IS FAKE. THAT REGION WAS FILLED WITH BLACK AND BROWN PEOPLE.

EUROPEANS ORIGINALLY DEPICTED THOSE RELIGIOUS FIGURES - 'JESUS', 'MARY' ETC AS BLACKS. IT WAS ONLY DURING THE SLAVE TRADE/COLONIALISM ERA, WHICH SAW THE RISE OF RACISM, THAT THEY BEGAN TO 'WHITEN' THE IMAGES.

BUT MANY OLD CHURCHES IN EUROPE STILL SHOW THE ORIGINAL DEPICTIONS, IN IMAGES KNOWN AS THE 'BLACK MADONNA'...:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+madonna&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkiNWVkp_kAhVBqHEKHW8AByIQ_AUIESgB&biw=1862&bih=975

Is that image blonde haired?

Isn't blonde hair golden in color?

Ah...so the Jews were black and brown people. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Rosskiki: 12:18am On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Is that image blonde haired?

Isn't blonde hair golden in color?

Blonde or White or European or whatever the fck you wanna call it. SUCH PEOPLE DID NOT LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST 2000 YEARS AGO.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 12:20am On Aug 26, 2019
Rosskiki:

Blonde or White or European or whatever the fck you wanna call it. SUCH PEOPLE DID NOT LIVE IN THE MIDDLE EAST 2000 YEARS AGO.

Hahaha, you might as well call the Arabs black and brown people too.

Infact, the Chinese were once black and brown too.

Every Bible character were black and brown. Lol.

Ride on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Rosskiki: 12:21am On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

Hahaha, you might as well call the Arabs black and brown people too.

Infact, the Chinese were once black and brown too.

Ride on...

DO THESE LOOK LIKE ARABS AND CHINESE, ABI YOU NO GET BRAIN?

Black Madonna Images From Europe:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=black+madonna&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjkiNWVkp_kAhVBqHEKHW8AByIQ_AUIESgB&biw=1862&bih=975
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 12:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Rosskiki:

DO THESE LOOK LIKE ARABS AND CHINESE, ABI YOU NO GET BRAIN?

Black Madonna Images From Europe:

What's the next thing we'll hear? That the original Jews today are Ibos or what?

All these people that want to spin theories and call white black and vice-versa.

What a joke...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Rosskiki: 12:26am On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

What's the next thing we'll hear? That the original Jews today are Ibos or what?

All these people that want to spin theories and call white black and vice-versa.

What a joke...

Educate yourself, olodo:

https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Black-Hebrews-Vol-Pomegranate-ebook/dp/B00KVUVWDI
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 12:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Rosskiki:

Educate yourself, olodo:

https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Black-Hebrews-Vol-Pomegranate-ebook/dp/B00KVUVWDI

The first place you'll hear of black in the Bible are Cush and his descendants.

Did you hear of anyone from the ancestral lineage of Jesus that married from there?

Smh.

Ok, please tell us, Noah's sons were black and brown too. And the whites and other people came from outter space?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Rosskiki: 12:36am On Aug 26, 2019
OkCornel:

The first place you'll hear of black in the Bible are Cush and his descendants.

Did you hear of anyone from the ancestral lineage of Jesus that married from there?

Smh.

Dude, what is wrong with you? You are truly colonised. You are being shown ACTUAL IMAGES by ancient Europeans depicting the same Jesus they taught you about as being BLACK, yet you are still arguing that he was white?

Your own colonial brainwashing is on another level. Disgusting. If ancient pictures on thousand year churches are not enough to convince you, you are truly LOST. Tufia.

Go on.....go and worship your white Jesus. Dummy.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 12:40am On Aug 26, 2019
I've read enough junk theories on Jesus and the Jews are black.

Very soon, we'll hear Jesus had afro like a typical black man.

Do a study on scientific research of human races abeg and see how they've evolved over time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Would Mary Have Been Chosen To Be The Mother Of Jesus If She Wasn't A Virgin? / After The Rapture : A Letter To Those Left Behind / HELP; I Can't Pray Any More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.