Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (102953 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by jibrilELsudan: 11:02am On Aug 21, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

The love is not based on those attributes rather they help prompt the love just as being physically attracted helps prompt men’s love. Example, being rich and powerful and accomplished helped prompt Lara to love Ishiomole but the love is genuine - as authentic as any love

Lol you all must stop being in denial. We all know that Lara is a gold digging h0e and she used love portion on Oshiomole.

Nigerian chicks are gold digging h0es. Make the mistake of telling a Nigerian chick hi and her first response will be "send me money".

Nigerian females will boldly and proudly come on social media and write that they don't respond to dm's except it has to do with MONEY.

Nigerian females will boldly and confidently tell a man they don't want to ever receive any sms from him except it's a bank alert.

A TYPICAL NIGERIAN FEMALE WILL PREFER TO DATE A MARRIED MAN THAN A SINGLE MAN IRRESPECTIVE OF WETHER HE HAS MONEY OR NOT.

MAJORITY OF NIGERIAN FEMALES DON'T EVEN MOAN OR FEEL A MAN's BIG HARD CUCK DURING SEX CAUSE THEIR KUKUNASE IS VERY WIDE NO THANKS TO THEIR H0EING AROUND LIKE MOSQUITOES.

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Your opinion of me is your problem.

I think you are the one missing the point. Marrying a guy at that level is a choice. If you won't shame a girl who decides to marry him, don't shame the one who decides not to.

The most appropriate time to marry is not when you are poor. It should be when you are able to accommodate and support an extra person.

I didn't marry a guy that was rich. I was even earning more but now he's earning almost double my salary.

But I never condemned my friends that married rich guys. It's not their fault that they happened to meet the rich guy. Or should they have quit the relationship because they discovered that he was rich? I doubt just get you guys here.

Didnt i say women are incapable of logical reasoning grin i said the most appropriate time for a guy to find love not marriage, roger d difference.
There are lots of single ladies wasting daily becos men don't think of marriage when they're poor .. its only logical for men 2 find luv when they're poor becos its hard to love when they are rich.
its not only when a gurl marries a poor man we av true love, buh we are saying women should acknowledge destiny ... You want a rich guy so bad what if you aint destined for one, what if you are to marry b4 things can work 4 him, there are so many "what if" that must be put into consideration, lets face reality

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 11:13am On Aug 21, 2019
ericsmith:

Didnt i say women are incapable of logical reasoning grin i said the most appropriate time for a guy to find love not marriage, roger d difference.
There are lots of single ladies wasting daily becos men don't think of marriage when they're poor .. its only logical for men 2 find luv when they're poor becos its hard to love when they are rich.
its not only when a gurl marries a poor man we av true love, buh we are saying women should acknowledge destiny ... You want a rich guy so bad what if you aint destined for one, what if you are to marry b4 things can work 4 him, there are so many "what if" that must be put into consideration, lets face reality

The fact that I am.not answering the question the way you expect doesn't mean I cannot reason logically. You should quit boosting your ego and confidence by putting women down with your condescending jabs.

So if a man is rich, he cannot find love? So only poor guys find true love? Are you reasoning logically? Not everyone goes in search of rich or poor.

You can keep believing that ladies should only marry poor guys if they want true love. If that's what you believe, it's fine. It might be your truth but it doesn't mean it is the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

The fact that I am.not answering the question the way you expect doesn't mean I cannot reason logically. You should quit boosting your ego and confidence by putting women down with your condescending jabs.

So if a man is rich, he cannot find love? So only poor guys find true love? Are you reasoning logically? Not everyone goes in search of rich or poor.

You can keep believing that ladies should only marry poor guys if they want true love. If that's what you believe, it's fine. It might be your truth but it doesn't mean it is the truth.
I guess he is trying to say MOST guys would wife that girl that dated them when they were still hustling than the OBIAGELI that showed up when money has come thinking God has answered her prayer by meeting a rich guy,a RESPONSIBLE rich guy would most likely trust the girl he was with to a girl he just met after getting the paper.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by LordKO(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:
And for the ladies, if you are earning something and can give yourself a life better than this...do not be blackmailed into settling down for this.

If you want to do it, let it be totally because you want to.

There are few Nigerian men that are not driven by their egos, the majority are. So, know that a man's ego will always get in the way. Even in the way of his blessings.

There are also four identified classes in Nigeria. Don't let any statistician deceive you into thinking they are just two and as such you shouldn't have a choice if you don't belong to those two. We have the LOW, WORKING, MIDDLE CLASS and ELITE CLASS.

Forget Nigerian film, you will hardly see the elite come down to the middle, let alone the low. Same way the middle don't jump to the low.

If a man chooses to marry you from your one room, the idea of being your knight in shining armor is what appeals to him and his ego, not that love going on in your head.

That is why a man would most times go for a woman he is financially superior to, while ensuring other things he wants in a wife are fully covered. Things like youthfulness, looks, domestication and submissiveness. If you tell him you have the POTENTIALS to be these things, don't be surprised when he breaks up with you, stating you are not WIFE MATERIAL.
Men do not do LESS. They must be gaining something from you.

Men are not fools. If they want a woman at par with them, they will very well go for her. But they know it doesn't help their god complex. In fact, it frustrates them when you are not blown away by the money, despite wanting a man with financial capability.

Think like a man. grin

Believe you me, you can do better than this - the values are innately in you, so a simple change of ethical leanings will do the magic. There's almost everything wrong with the mindset you used in making this submission in particular and most of your submissions in this thread in general. And if every human being adopts this kind of mindset . . . things like oneness, friendship, loyalty and faithfulness can never exist in this world.

Meanwhile, don't allow any of the sycophants who always agree to all your assertions (whether good or bad) to deceive you into thinking that liberalness means absence of decorum/invalidates decorum. Always remember that closeness/admiration/friendliness doesn't mean friendship and loyalty.

7 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2019
LordKO:

Believe you me, you can do better than this - the values are innately in you, so a simple change of ethical leanings will do the magic. There's almost everything wrong with the mindset you used in making this submission in particular and most of your submissions in this thread in general. And if every human being adopts this kind of mindset . . . things like oneness, friendship, loyalty and faithfulness can never exist in this world.

Meanwhile, don't allow any of the sycophants who always agree to all your assertions (whether good or bad) to deceive you into thinking that liberalness means absence of decorum. Always remember that closeness/admiration/friendliness doesn't mean friendship and loyalty.

That is my stand. I am not about to change it for anything.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2019
Tallhero:

I guess he is trying to say MOST guys would wife that girl that dated them when they were still hustling than the OBIAGELI that showed up when money has come thinking God has answered her prayer by meeting a rich guy,a RESPONSIBLE rich guy would most likely trust the girl he was with to a girl he just met after getting the paper.

I get that. But not all guys marry at that stage. An not all ladies will marry a guy in that stage. It still balls down to choice. And both choices should be respected.

Besides, it's not all ladies that are leeches like guys here think. The girl may have a good job and is doing well for herself too.

I don't understand what it is with guys on this forum only advocating for ladies to marry poor guys. It's the mindset.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

where did i say rich guys cannot find love, since when did "hard to" & "cannot". mean the same. you don't av to answer me the way i want buh stop mis interpreting me ... my expression are simple & clear enough.
why did dbanj sing " suddenly they are loving me" why did duncan mighty ft wizkid drop "fake love" ... what brought that inspiration if not what they've seen.
The logical truth is, every gurl can not marry a rich guy & every guy cannot be poor. so where does " only " comes in. why did your hubby not wait till he was rich b4 he found you. you are just a woman you can't understand
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

I get that. But not all guys marry at that stage. An not all ladies will marry a guy in that stage. It still balls down to choice. And both choices should be respected.

Besides, it's not all ladies that are leeches like guys here think. The girl may have a good job and is doing well for herself too.

I don't understand what it is with guys on this forum only advocating for ladies to marry poor guys. It's the mindset.
I definitely agree with the fact that people's choices should be respected.
Well offline,the 200k salary guys are getting married every Saturday,some girls understand that wealth isn't built in a day,so guys you don't have to be rich to get a decent girl,you just need to be comfortable at least and you are good to go.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 21, 2019
I also wonder why NL guys keep reasoning like a one-way traffic, yet they claim to be logical.

Life isn't all white and black. There are different shades of grey...

So, any lady that wouldn't marry a guy in this room, automatically wants a rich guy?

Lil wonder I mentioned "class" and people started having palpitations. One even said only the upper and elite class exist in Nigeria.

I guess all the working class and middle class Nigerians, living in flats and personal modest houses have automatically been eradicated, all because some Nigerian girls do not want a man in one-room.

You just have to love the MALE LOGIC.

grin
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

That is my stand. I am not about to change it for anything.

who needs you to change, who is begging you to change, please hightlight where someone asked or beg you to change... if not keep masturbating

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Undertaker001: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
hoe hoe
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Undertaker001: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
stop wasting your time quoting hoes.. the guy above me
cc Eric
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
There is how you ignore people,

They begin to doubt their own existence.

At that point, they will be quoting, calling, maybe messaging you...

Just read, ignore and move on.

It does a lot to their psyche grin
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by dreamwords: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
MJBOLT:
the same god that cannot help majority of his worshippers out of poverty

[s][/s]
Why attacking God?
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oh yea.

Pepper dem gang.

Ignore means leaving you to be dealt with in a civil manner. You don't wrestle with ****

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Undertaker001: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
pepper that your life is lacking.. mtchewww

hoe hoe hoe.. i laugh

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2019
Seeing how you wail after I call the mods on you. I am convinced it is the way to go.

Let me sit back and allow you slip,

As usual... grin
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Undertaker001: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2019

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
ericsmith:

where did i say rich guys cannot find love, since when did "hard to" & "cannot". mean the same. you don't av to answer me the way i want buh stop mis interpreting me ... my expression are simple & clear enough.
why did dbanj sing " suddenly they are loving me" why did duncan mighty ft wizkid drop "fake love" ... what brought that inspiration if not what they've seen.
The logical truth is, every gurl can not marry a rich guy & every guy cannot be poor. so where does " only " comes in. why did your hubby not wait till he was rich b4 he found you. you are just a woman you can't understand

So now, you are going to validate your arguments with Dbanj' Suddenly and Duncan Mighty's Fake love

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tallhero:

I definitely agree with the fact that people's choices should be respected.
Well offline,the 200k salary guys are getting married every Saturday,some girls understand that wealth isn't built in a day,so guys you don't have to be rich to get a decent girl,you just need to be comfortable at least and you are good to go.

The problem here is the guys trying to guilt-trip ladies to think that they can only find happiness marrying a poor guy. And that marrying a rich guy makes them golddiggers, leeches, etc.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

The problem here is the guys trying to guilt-trip ladies to think that they can only find happiness marrying a poor guy. And that marrying a rich guy makes them golddiggers, leeches, etc.
Lol,I get your point
Enjoy your day.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

So now, you are going to validate your arguments with Dbanj' Suddenly and Duncan Mighty's Fake love

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Yeah i've made my validation all thanks to you .... whoever wants to help you discredit it, should answer that simple question
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Quorax: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Your first paragraph is a reflection of your ignorance and a failed attempt to silence me.

Will every guy marry a poor guy? Is every bachelor in Nigeria poor? Why do you sound so condescending? What is it about cars? A car is luxury to you. Do you know if I drive my own? Do you know when I started working and making my own money?

You assume all the girls on this forum are like the ones you relate with who only have their "p...y, boobbbs" to offer. Please expand your mind; you are restricting your thinking.

You portrayed your brother in the struggling/hustling way first so Amadioha is coming for you.

Do not think I am like your average girl that you can run your foul mouth and try to use the usual "Nairaland guys tactic" of bullying and blackmailing on.

I stated clearly that what matter most is if he has a drive and u were the person who quoted me and said he should use the drive to take care of himself. I had to proceed to use my bros as an example to explain what I mean since you were so dumb to understand this.

A lot of guys might have job now but what happens if they loss that job? Do they have the drive and ruggedness to rise again?

You are the one building castle in the air and have refused to accept reality. You are living in Nigeria where over 20 million have lost their jobs in the last 4 years.. While a huge chunk of the workforce are underemployed.

A friend of mine currently works in the oil industry but dude has not been finding things easy. I know another friend in same oil job but constantly complains.

While another one does not have much money but I know dudes drive will beat the oil guys in the street and as matter of fact, the one without money has his own house bought with sweaty while the ones in the oil industry don't have a personal house.

You lack wisdom and that will be you ur undoing.

What is car? U must really think such things move me cos I used it as an example.

I guess u don't know that some of us don't see building houses as a wise investment but would rather use that money to do solid business and cash out in rocket time.

Car wey people dey sell on like pure water? I laff in pussy language.

Am I saying you should settle for less? No but I detest it when persons lack humility in their perspective.

You will hardly hear a man say he can't marry a lady that does not have money... But someone of you will go on talking senselessly.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Raalsalghul: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Oh yea.

Pepper dem gang.

Ignore means leaving you to be dealt with in a civil manner. You don't wrestle with ****
Come, have you dated a broke guy before?

Because the way you've been venting from page 1 is not ordinary.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I also wonder why NL guys keep reasoning like a one-way traffic, yet they claim to be logical.

Life isn't all white and black. There are different shades of grey...

So, any lady that wouldn't marry a guy in this room, automatically wants a rich guy?

Lil wonder I mentioned "class" and people started having palpitations. One even said only the upper and elite class exist in Nigeria.

I guess all the working class and middle class Nigerians, living in flats and personal modest houses have automatically been eradicated, all because some Nigerian girls do not want a man in one-room.

You just have to love the MALE LOGIC.

grin

At the bolded, they are also considered rich on NL.

Some of them claim to be "logical reasoners". Yet they cannot reason that ladies have a right to their choice of whether to marry a rich or poor guy.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Quorax:

I stated clearly that what matter most is if he has a drive and u were the person who quoted me and said he should use the drive to take care of himself. I had to proceed to use my bros as an example to explain what I mean since you were so dumb to understand this.

A lot of guys might have job now but what happens if they loss that job? Do they have the drive and ruggedness to rise again?

You are the one building castle in the air and have refused to accept reality. You are living in Nigeria where over 20 million have lost their jobs in the last 4 years.. While a huge chunk of the workforce are underemployed.

A friend of mine currently works in the oil industry but dude has not been finding things easy. I know another friend in same oil job but constantly complains.

While another one does not have much money but I know dudes drive will beat the oil guys in the street and as matter of fact, the one without money has his own house bought with sweaty while the ones in the oil industry don't have a personal house.

You lack wisdom and that will be you ur undoing.

What is car? U must really think such things move me cos I used it as an example.

I guess u don't know that some of us don't see building houses as a wise investment but would rather use that money to do solid business and cash out in rocket time.

Car wey people dey sell on like pure water? I laff in pussy language.

Am I saying you should settle for less? No but I detest it when persons lack humility in their perspective.

You will hardly hear a man say he can't marry a lady that does not have money... But someone of you will go on talking senselessly.

You can decide to focus on the reality of people losing their jobs and being unemployed. I choose to focus on those with jobs and the optimistic part while you help carry the pessimistic part.

I have examples of people working and creating good lives for themselves despite the challenges that push at them contrary to the ones you keep coming up with.

Lastly, you are very dumb for calling me dumb. Since we cannot have a civil conversation.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

At the bolded, they are also considered rich on NL.

Some of them claim to be "logical reasoners". Yet they cannot reason that ladies have a right to their choice of whether to marry a rich or poor guy.

They claim they want a lady that brings something to the table, but a lady that is bringing something to the table has no right to her choice in their books.

Logical reasoners my flat ass. grin

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by LordKO(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Generalization is the mother of all nonsense, stop it. What most of us are saying is that, anyone who places financial standing above ethical standing in choosing a life partner - choice/liberty doesn't mean absence of conscientiousness - automatically personifies everything bad ethics. The only real class I know is ethical class, any other class is superficial - because it's the class that money can't buy. There's everything wrong with money and power conscious mindset (materialism) - that's called self-unconquered greed.

Realistically, there's nothing wrong with anyone (man or woman) who wishes to marry/find love where there's money - most people who have money are equally of good ethical leanings. However, good ethics have no better alternative. This is the point.

Any consideration that places material thing above immaterial thing (attribute) is evil. An economically poor person today can become an economically buoyant person within the next few days, all things being equal. But it's almost impossible for anyone with poor ethics to make such transformation, especially when it becomes strongly rooted in one's system. Greed for anything - be it money or power/other people's dominion - is personification of evil, I say.

Foundation remains the most important aspect of any structure. Love (goodness) over money, any day and any time. A man who loves you, whom you have what it takes (good ethics) to make him fall in love with you and remain in love with you, can move mountains for you, with or without money (better if he has money). I don't expect most of you women to understand this because one can't give what s/he isn't meant to give naturally, even when s/he has it innately. Truly, love is the man's forte, while submissiveness is the woman's forte - when goodness changes its form for mutuality to take place between a man and woman in marriage or serious romantic relationship.

But a man who has money and loves you, one who isn't in love with you just because you don't have the good ethics to make him fall in love with you and stay in love with you, can trade you for just a drink when the chips are down. When a man knows that you are with him for money, and other material/physical things, know that you're in a danger zone.

5 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
LordKO:

Generalization is the mother of all nonsense, stop it. What most of us are saying is that, anyone who places financial standing above ethical standing in choosing a life partner - choice/liberty doesn't mean absence of conscientiousness - automatically personifies everything bad ethics. The only real class I know is ethical class, any other class is superficial - because it's the class that money can't buy. There's everything wrong with money and power conscious mindset - that's called self-unconquered greed.

Realistically, there's nothing wrong with anyone (man or woman) who wishes to marry/find love where there's money - most people who have money are equally of good ethical leanings. However, good ethics have no better alternative. This is the point.

Any consideration that places material thing above immaterial thing is evil. An economically poor person today can become an economically buoyant person within the next few days, all things being equal. But it's almost impossible for anyone with poor ethics to make such transformation, especially when it becomes strongly rooted in one's system. Greed for anything - be it money or power/other people's dominion - is personification of evil, I say.

Foundation remains the most important aspect of any structure. Love (goodness) over money, any day and any time. A man who loves you, whom you have what it takes (good ethics) to make him fall in love with you and remain in love with you, can move mountains for you, with or without money (better if he has money). I don't expect most of you women to understand this because one can't give what s/he isn't meant to give naturally, even when s/he has it innately. Truly, love is the man's forte, while submissiveness is the woman's forte - when goodness changes its form for mutuality to take place between a man and woman in marriage or serious romantic relationship.

But a man who has money and loves you, one who isn't in love with you just because you don't have the good ethics to make him fall in love with you and stay in love with you, can trade you for just a drink when the chips are down. When a man knows that you are with him for money, and other material/physical things, know that you're in a danger zone.

What did I generalize about in my comment?
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by LordKO(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

What did I generalize about in my comment?

Refer to that your post I quoted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.