Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (102857 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

This is the person saying this. This is how she truly looks.
DO YOU BELIEVE HER?

What does my Healthy Living and Looking Good concern all what I have said about my own belief.
I didn't speak for every lady. Read again, I used the word I as in Emi ni temi... Meaning I not they or Us or We.
My look doesn't doesnt or cant and shouldn't stop any man struggling financially from coming to me as long as he is the right man from God for me.
I have never turned a man down because of his financial status. Infact all the brothers sliding into my DM making their intents known to me, I have never for once asked them 'how much you get or what's your statement of account etc'. I am not interested in any of that. What I am interested in is what I have listed up and above all, Is he the right man from God for me? Do not let my look scare you away. If God has ordained you for me, he will definitely show me. He is not a God of confusion...
God Bless You

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

I can't stop laughing cheesy. I have tears in my eyes from laughing at this comment.

Mypeople2 is that your room?

I wonder who will marry some ladies in this forum, u ladies are looking for ready mademan ,men no we men not whT we are doing before proposing u cant build relationships u just want man who has arrived home woman

Make una go make money too and see how he easy

Tufiakwa
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Yes I will say YES.
I will help him bring his dream to pass with the help of God.
He definitely knows what he wants from life, together we will both achieve that...
Read my signature

Modified

All of you mentioning me because I said Yes na wa for una ooo.
What is your own definition of poverty please It could be that your own definition of poverty is different from mine.
To me, a man who is rich spiritually, morally, wisdom, knowledge, values is the definition of riches. With all that I have mentioned combined, financial wealth will flow in in due time if properly guided/managed and mentored, He will be super rich in no time.
A man who sleeps on a student size mattress or on the mat today can sleep on a king size bed tomorrow if he finds the wife the bible referred to as good thing because that good thing (Wife) comes with Favor from the Lord.
Read the story of the virtuous woman again in the book of proverb.
The woman is meant to help the man build/grow and not scatter.
What some of you don't know is that there are some men that God has destined to be blessed through their wife. There are some men that God will bless the woman first so she can use it to lift the man up.
You all need to understand the principles of marriage in order to understand what I am talking about.
That's why so many marriages can't stand the test of time today because many are built on money money money foundation...

Don't worry Nairaland guys will ask for your hand in marriage. You appeal to the demographics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

I wonder who will marry some ladies in this forum, u ladies are looking for ready mademan ,men no we men not whT we are doing before proposing u cant build relationships u just want man who has arrived home woman

Make una go make money too and see how he easy

Tufiakwa

Calm down! Are you saying ladies should only marry poor guys? Haba!! You guys shame girls that want to marry rich guys and praise the ones that want to marry the poor guys. We have a right to our choices.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
No, I will never accept. His priorities are all mixed up for starters. Why rush into marriage when you only have a handful of things & flip flops to your name? I've seen homeless people with more stuff than this!

Continue searching u will gold digger like urs, see ur mouth
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Continue searching u will gold digger like urs, see ur mouth

Thanks, I will, papa grin
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Salt3:

if you're a woman, I want to believe you're one in a billion. I feel like marrying you already. See knowledge, see wisdom, see good mentality. I am one of those guys that believe a lot of women don't have sense but you changed my mindset tonight. God bless you sis. My room is exactly like this, in fact I just lost my accommodation last weekend because I was living there for free, now the owner wants to use it but guess what, God is faithful. Once again, thank you.

Laipe, Laijino, Iyanu ma sele.
Soon, very soon, Good will turn things around for you.
You will be celebrated and you shall sing a new song of testimony in Jesus name.
You know, keep praising him. Just keep praising him. Continue to praise him ahead of what he is about to do on your life.
God Bless You

2 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

Calm down! Are you saying ladies should only marry poor guys? Haba!! You guys shame girls that want to marry rich guys and praise the ones that want to marry the poor guys. We have a right to our choices.

Selecting husband is not by rich or what he has, it is by religious fear of GOD, focus man and maturity to handle things
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Brainboxfid(f): 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kingosytex:
99.99% of ladies can't accept that, a greater percentage of ladies out there are slay queens who virtually live for instagram. These slay queens have an already made mentality, they are after the suitors who have made millions, cruise in exotic cars, live in mansions and have huge amount stacked in their various account. "e go better no dey their own diary." Most of them are just ready to reap where they didn't sow.

I don't blame guys who always try to conceal their identity in their quest to find true love. Most ladies are all about the money cheesycheesycheesycheesy
oga forget slay queen.. any lady who accept such guy is even wicked.. you want to kill him? if I'm dating a guy like this, I will help bring him up to a standard b4 he can think of marriage. how do you expect to raise children in this condition. biko nu he needs a transformation not a wife.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Who is Papa, I laugh at ur age @40 Ure still single OLD mama
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Brainboxfid:
oga forget slay queen.. any lady who accept such guy is even wicked.. you want to kill him? if I'm dating a guy like this, I will help bring him up to a standard b4 he can think of marriage. how do you expect to raise children in this condition. biko nu he needs a transformation not a wife.

Do u no how wealth is built, my sister Na be one day oo
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by jibrilELsudan: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Here abroad ladies will accept a man like this.

A TYPICAL NIGERIAN WOMAN WILL NEVER ACCEPT A MAN LIKE THIS. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY AND BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH BEING WITH A MAN LIKE A COMMON STREET PROSTITUTE.

EVEN ON HIS DEATH BED, A NIGERIAN WOMAN WILL STILL EXPECT THAT DYING MAN TO GIVE HER MONEY FOR COMING TO VISIT HIM IN HOSPITAL.

A NIGERIAN WOMAN NEVER MARRIES FOR LOVE. SHE MARRIES FOR MONEY AND IT'S THESAME ENERGY SHE USES FOR HER LOVE OF MONEY THAT SHE WILL USE TO HAWK HER KUKUNASE TO ANY MAN THAT CAN AFFORD IT WHEN HER HUSBAND GOES BROKE.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by abiolamitodun(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
hmmm...it's rare oo...naira girls of now adays...I do say the best women were our mothers...our fathers has taken them away...abi what do u think
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Slay mama
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by eddkeys(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
On a second thought... What if the guy has money, probably he is just pretending to see if he can find a lady that will really love him not because of money...

My thought tho...
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Who is Papa, I laugh at ur age @40 Ure still single OLD mama

Yeah, laugh your way out of my mentions. Like I care about anything you got to say. I'm 40? Then respect the decisions made by your elder, you little shìt grin

3 Likes

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by eddkeys(m): 10:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
On a second thought�.. What if the guy has money, probably he is just pretending to see if he can find a lady that will really love him not because of money...

My thought tho... �
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, laugh your way out of my mentions. Like I care about anything you got to say. I'm 40? Then respect the decisions made by your elder, you little shìt grin

Hahahahah it hit u sha
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Hahahahah it hit u sha

And ricocheted right back to the sender.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Sniper101(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Right now, am just merely a millionaire and so am not yet ready for marriage. But when I become a billionaire, this is the kind of place I'll acquire to disguise myself when I want to propose to any lady.

And as for those saying they won't marry any man living in such a place, do they even wanna know the kind of environment or the place their father was living when he married their mother?
...I'm sure they'll be shocked by the revelation.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by CanadaOrBust: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

What does my Healthy Living and Looking Good concern all what I have said about my own belief.
I didn't speak for every lady. Read again, I used the word I as in Emi ni temi... Meaning I not they or Us or We.
My look doesn't doesnt or cant and shouldn't stop any man struggling financially from coming to me as long as he is the right man from God for me.
I have never turned a man down because of his financial status. Infact all the brothers sliding into my DM making their intents known to me, I have never for once asked them 'how much you get or what's your statement of account etc'. I am not interested in any of that. What I am interested in is what I have listed up and above all, Is he the right man from God for me? Do not let my look scare you away. If God has ordained you for me, he will definitely show me. He is not a God of confusion...
God Bless You

I only asked people what they think.
So why don’t u wait 4 what God ordained 4 u in other aspects of your life too? How come u go 4 what u want and feel u deserve? I’m sure u want a certain type of car, for example, and worked towards it. Why didn’t u wait 4 the car God ordained 4 u
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Selecting husband is not by rich or what he has, it is by religious fear of GOD, focus man and maturity to handle things

So will God only lead us to a poor guy? You guys talk like marrying a rich guy is a crime or that the marriage will not be successful. What is really the fuss?
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2019
ImaIma1:

So will God only lead us to a poor guy? You guys talk like marrying a rich guy is a crime or that the marriage will not be successful. What is really the fuss?

The fuss is rich does not guarantee good marriage
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by CanadaOrBust: 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
Here abroad ladies will accept a man like this.

A TYPICAL NIGERIAN WOMAN WILL NEVER ACCEPT A MAN LIKE THIS. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY AND BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH BEING WITH A MAN LIKE A COMMON STREET PROSTITUTE.

EVEN ON HIS DEATH BED, A NIGERIAN WOMAN WILL STILL EXPECT THAT DYING MAN TO GIVE HER MONEY FOR COMING TO VISIT HIM IN HOSPITAL.

A NIGERIAN WOMAN NEVER MARRIES FOR LOVE. SHE MARRIES FOR MONEY AND IT'S THESAME ENERGY SHE USES FOR HER LOVE OF MONEY THAT SHE WILL USE TO HAWK HER KUKUNASE TO ANY MAN THAT CAN AFFORD IT WHEN HER HUSBAND GOES BROKE.

This is not totally true. Nigerian women are wired to love men with success or status or money or power or such (at least more than the woman has). But just because their love is intertwined with those attributes does not mean it not genuine or true love
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by LordKO(m): 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
jafol:
If you look at the names of those commenting that they can’t live with guy in this condition na Igbo girls, the ones that can live with him na Yoruba girls. Sorry for the yorubas living with Igbo wives, you will work tire n feed all ur in-laws lol

In fact, as e bi now, na exchange go sure pass now. Yoruba men make una come de marry our Igbo sisters and leave your Yoruba sisters for us. No Yoruba woman, no wife, lol.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
bluskyee:
we were first humans, before religion separated us, politics divided us and wealth classified us. When I imagine the depth of the grave and the pound of sand that will be thrown at us ...it is all vain. Back to the qstn, the place is not too habitable but the lady can assist too and they can get a comfortable place.

Start from marrying that girl sweeping the road and cleaning gutters. After all, she is human. Now we are all gonna act righteous like we don't have individual taste and standards.

I ain't dating any man in such shithole, if he wants support to get a new apartment- I can help, as a FRIEND. But I am definitely not living there with him as a WIFE.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Igetmyown247: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Samakus:
A Facebook user asked ladies if they will accept marriage proposal from a man living in this condition, the responses can kill for sure. Lolz.

If I love him, YES
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by damoceile: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
czarina:
Beautiful, I like when males get like this:

"if you can't suffer with me, don't expect to be part of me when things are right"

What do you think I'll be doing with my life while you're improving yours?

Wankking? No, honey.

You can threaten lazy "beaches"/leeches with that. Not me, and not the females I've grown to look up to OR the ones who inspire me everyday.

I know females who work harder than most males and they will never settle for less.

growing with a man simply means you staying idle right.... no man in his right senses would ever want his girl to be idle while he's hustling to make things happen...

keep ur head down ehn, this stubbornness will take u knowhere
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by CanadaOrBust: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Salt3:

if you're a woman, I want to believe you're one in a billion. I feel like marrying you already. See knowledge, see wisdom, see good mentality. I am one of those guys that believe a lot of women don't have sense but you changed my mindset tonight. God bless you sis. My room is exactly like this, in fact I just lost my accommodation last weekend because I was living there for free, now the owner wants to use it but guess what, God is faithful. Once again, thank you.

See her signature. Ask her to put u onto her okirika and rice and forex biz. U never know. That’s how it starts. Before u know it u r married. Riyadhgoddess, right?
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Salt3: 10:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See her signature. Ask her to put u onto her okirika and rice and forex biz. U never know. That’s how it starts. Before u know it u r married. Riyadhgoddess, right?

lol. you're funny
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Clinton207: 10:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Wow I am amazed at your perception on this matter...abeg are you taken already??
RiyadhGoddess:
Yes I will say YES.
I will help him bring his dream to pass with the help of God.
He definitely knows what he wants from life, together we will both achieve that...
Read my signature

Modified

All of you mentioning me because I said Yes na wa for una ooo.
What is your own definition of poverty please It could be that your own definition of poverty is different from mine.
To me, a man who is rich spiritually, morally, wisdom, knowledge, values is the definition of riches. With all that I have mentioned combined, financial wealth will flow in in due time if properly guided/managed and mentored, He will be super rich in no time.
A man who sleeps on a student size mattress or on the mat today can sleep on a king size bed tomorrow if he finds the wife the bible referred to as good thing because that good thing (Wife) comes with Favor from the Lord.
Read the story of the virtuous woman again in the book of proverb.
The woman is meant to help the man build/grow and not scatter.
What some of you don't know is that there are some men that God has destined to be blessed through their wife. There are some men that God will bless the woman first so she can use it to lift the man up.
You all need to understand the principles of marriage in order to understand what I am talking about.
That's why so many marriages can't stand the test of time today because many are built on money money money foundation...

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by CanadaOrBust: 10:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Igetmyown247:

If I love him, YES

Ahaa, see crafty girl. The trick is that you will NEVER love such a person

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / Wedding Of 21-Year-Old Couple Goes Viral (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.