Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband (4714 Views)

Its Official I Just Finished Having Sex - Cuvry Model Shares Photo Of After Sex / 75-year-old Man And Woman, 82, Wed In Kano After Eight-month Courtship / Curvy Tanzania Model Shares Seductive Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by zchigozie: 10:55am On May 28, 2020
A Colombian transgender model who is expecting her first child with her husband has shared a heartwarming photo of her kissing his eight-month baby bump.

Danna Sultana, who was born male and identifies as female, is expecting a baby boy with Esteban Landrau, who was born a woman but identifies as a man.

Colombian transgender model shares photo of her husband

The model, who has over 200k followers on Instagram posted the image with the hashtag 'Love Is Love'.

Full story and more pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//777/transgender-model-shares-photo-of-her-eight-month-pregnant-husband.html

1 Share

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Kubernetes: 11:03am On May 28, 2020
God!!
Him go do Cesarean b dat.

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by thorpido(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2020
Bonkers

2 Likes

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Clinghton: 11:19am On May 28, 2020
How did he get pregnant.
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by udoakwa(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2020
may my case never fall same date with some people on judgment day cos some people matter fit tire God

11 Likes

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by HazardMan(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2020
You can just imagine....
He has a vagina instead of a dick and she have a dick instead of vagina. This is for those asking how he'll be able to give birth.....
For those who think God will punish them for getting married to each other, i don't think so because he created them that way. If i understood what i read very well then i think it says they were born like that. Not like they changed themselves.

1 Like

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by nazablossom(f): 12:22pm On May 28, 2020
Kubernetes:
God!!
Shim has a v@gina. Shim can push baby but shim might opt for CS
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Bartork(m): 12:35pm On May 28, 2020
Confusion

1 Like

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Kubernetes: 1:45pm On May 28, 2020
nazablossom:
Shim has a v@gina. Shim can push baby but shim might opt for CS

I don't think he has VGN.
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Seetto: 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
I can't even understand what is happening here..

3 Likes

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by dedghoul: 3:05pm On May 28, 2020
Smh. Orisiri things for inside life. Tueeh!

1 Like

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Kurtis02(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2020
shocked shocked

Ogini this, Ogini that

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by nazablossom(f): 4:03pm On May 28, 2020
Kubernetes:

He was a girl. I think it will still be there. It more easier for the doctors to slash pen!s and construct it to v@gina than to implant Pen!s.
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Ablyz(m): 4:19pm On May 28, 2020
watin eye no go see the man is carrying the he belle and the woman is fvcking the she if u know u know
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 28, 2020
So she became a man and he became a woman. Now he is carrying the pregnancy for her. I would really rather have not seen this. embarassed
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Kubernetes: 4:46pm On May 28, 2020
nazablossom:
He was a girl. I think it will still be there. It more easier for the doctors to slash pen!s and construct it to v@gina than to implant Pen!s.

Hmmm,u pronounce these rear words so easily.
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by nazablossom(f): 4:49pm On May 28, 2020
Kubernetes:

Hmmm,u pronounce these rear words so easily.
They are not rare now smiley
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by sisisioge: 4:51pm On May 28, 2020
Clinghton:
How did he get pregnant.

He was a woman with uterus.
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Okoroawusa: 4:52pm On May 28, 2020
Kubernetes:
God!!
No!

Na vagina dey there .

The woman looking one na prick dey there.

That's how the world rolls now. Nigeria still dey very very far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Okoroawusa: 4:55pm On May 28, 2020
Kubernetes:

He has a vagina while she has a penis.

Do u understand now?
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2020
zchigozie:
A Colombian transgender model who is expecting her first child with her husband has shared a heartwarming photo of her kissing his eight-month baby bump.

Danna Sultana, who was born male and identifies as female, is expecting a baby boy with Esteban Landrau, who was born a woman but identifies as a man.

Colombian transgender model shares photo of her husband

The model, who has over 200k followers on Instagram posted the image with the hashtag 'Love Is Love'.

Full story and more pictures @ http://nairaplace.com//777/transgender-model-shares-photo-of-her-eight-month-pregnant-husband.html
The former male and now female d*ck is still intact and the former female and now male vijay is still there. The different is just their look.
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Cigo1(m): 8:02pm On May 28, 2020
Choi
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by mexicocity: 8:43pm On May 28, 2020
My question is, who will now breast feed the baby?

1 Like

Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by ovcwality(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2020
HazardMan:
You can just imagine....
He has a vagina instead of a dick and she have a dick instead of vagina. This is for those asking how he'll be able to give birth.....
For those who think God will punish them for getting married to each other, i don't think so because he created them that way. If i understood what i read very well then i think it says they were born like that. Not like they changed themselves.

They change their looks through surgeries and hormones too maybe, but private part is intact
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by kiddkash(m): 8:52pm On May 28, 2020
what is all this insanity going on in the world. you don't know who is who
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by rosy1992(f): 8:53pm On May 28, 2020
How did they impregnate each other.
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by InfinityFabric: 9:27pm On May 28, 2020
How NOT to be confused about this shite:

Transgender Woman = Originally and Still a Man, but might look like woman
Transgender Man = Originally and Still a Woman, but might look a man

So it's basically a Woman getting pregnant. Morons!
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by missimelda01(f): 9:40pm On May 28, 2020
I saw this picture earlier today but I thought it was photoshopped undecided
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Topmaike007(m): 10:45pm On May 28, 2020
Oluwa eku suru lorun oo...

Let me just do God one week just one week even God himself will praise me after I am done
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by LadySarah: 11:33pm On May 28, 2020
Kubernetes:

Pray tell me how shim got pregnant then without a v.

Crazy is gradually becoming the new normal.
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:51pm On May 28, 2020
I don't know but I feel strange
Re: Transgender Model Shares Photo Of Her Eight Month Pregnant Husband by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 28, 2020
Beautiful couple though �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To Ireneony / If Only Girls Know How We Guys Feel / Angry Wife Beats Up Her Husband’s Mistress After Catching Them In Bed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.