Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore (4742 Views)

He Sent Her N1 Million Because She Resembles His Late Wife / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by larryking540: 11:36am On Aug 20, 2019
this story written might b true or not, but I know it happens in reality,
I have met guys who got heartbroken after sending a girl to school in uniben after graduation the girl say she no do again ,
my learning instructor also experienced such, and most people who fall victim of this are those guys who travels outside 9ja (not base in 9ja), the goatly send money to a lady they haven't engaged or even give Belle all in d name of my girlfriend is in the university,

sending a girl to school is not a crime but make she use Belle go the school,

1 Like

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by carter009(m): 11:38am On Aug 20, 2019
Karma 75% loading...........................
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by donaldde2: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
Can you explain the bolded, I am willing to snd him to school, but he will not have none of it.

Must he go to school before he become public figure in the Society?

A lot of people who went to school and didn't civilize to dos who didn't go to school..

It's only in African countries that have this mentality that u are not a person if u didn't go to school, but why the western countries who inject this mentality on African countries end up in high school and college, and yet we can't match up with them.

People like u will go to western country and get married to a man that end up in high school.

1 Like

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by eposho: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
You've dug your own blood klat grave trust me.
Just pick a date to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Jokerman(m): 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Why is your heart judging you?? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by issylarry(m): 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
Are u interested in Netflix free app??

Guess what. No need for subscription and all that.

Whatsapp on 08023628382 for more info
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
I have appreciated him in many ways, there were times business failed, I gave him 750k to start a business,also, i have also assisted his siblings. The present job his doing, I got it for him
see lawyer English � �
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Skmoda360(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
I'm 28years old, my parents died when i was 14years old. I dropped out of school because no one could afford to pay my fees.

I met a guy when i was 17years old and he sent me back to school. He sold fruits on the streets so he could pay my school fees.

He later got a job as a truck driver and sent me to university.
I am now working as a lawyer. My problem is that i feel i can't continue with this relationship cos this guy is not the type of a man i would like to marry!!.

How best can i tell him that he is not my type without hurting his feelings?

I'm grateful he sent me to school but i can't be in a relationship with him anymore!. I want someone in my own class not an ordinary truck driver!
Why not tell him to go to school even if it is part time school at least you should know you will forever regret this if you can't advice him to go to school so that you guys can be in same level....women are just dumb naturally look at what you are saying, we should advice you on how to leave him without hurting him....I'm even angry right now undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Hamachi(f): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
why such a comment?
eposho:
You've dug your own blood klat grave trust me.
Just pick a date to die.
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Hamachi(f): 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
I am not dumb, he has refused to go to school even when I offered to pay the tuition, so I should still wallow in self pity
Skmoda360:

Why not tell him to go to school even if it is part time school at least you should know you will forever regret this if you can't advice him to go to school so that you guys can be in same level....women are just dumb naturally look at what you are saying, we should advice you on how to leave him without hurting him....I'm even angry right now undecided
Swallow sniper, it has helped many Nigerians.
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Skmoda360(m): 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
eni4real:
We have solved this issue before on Nairaland... Move on to the next guy... Love cannot be forced.. .

To any guy reading this comment.. Never help any girl with the mind of getting something in return... If she is not your wife, don't sacrifice for her.. It is highly unnecessary!!!
I swear I can't even try it at all....
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Skmoda360(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hamachi:
I am not dumb, he has refused to go to school even when I offered to pay the tuition, so I should still wallow in self pity Swallow sniper, it has helped many Nigerians.
Look at this d**d rat ranting back at me....do I look like I give a fvck about you?....I'm only angry because that fool you call boyfriend didn't know what to use money to do back then...he should have use the money on any of his siblings or use it to take care of his parent but rather on one useless girlfriend that is already scheming on how to leave him, she now have true class.....class kee you there tongue.

If you leave that guy just know you will forever live to regret this......I knew of someone that is currently suffering from what you are planning to do now and I don't feel pity for her at all....shameless brat lipsrsealed kiss undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by tracyberry(f): 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2019
4ckTOT0:
this idiot is seeking attention. tell us about how u where bleeped and you wil get better attention. we hate imaginary shit

Lol calm down man..
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Skmoda360(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
positivevibez:
see lawyer English � �
You spotted her error.....you be "grammarian" undecided?
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Phenomenal16(f): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Guys will never learn
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by ImaIma1(f): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Guys should desist from sending a girl to school with the hope of marrying her. The sad truth is that as she is going to school, her standard is improving, her mindset is upgraded and if the guy is still at the same level, it would be hard to relate.

The same thing if it's a lady selling fruits and sending a guy to school. When he graduates, his taste is higher. There are just some things we should not even set ourselves up with
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Curvinus(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
What a load of made up nonsense
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Hamachi(f): 8:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Skmoda360:

Look at this d**d rat ranting back at me....do I look like I give a fvck about you?....I'm only angry because that fool you call boyfriend didn't know what to use money to do back then...he should have use the money on any of his siblings or use it to take care of his parent but rather on one useless girlfriend that is already scheming on how to leave him, she now have true class.....class kee you there tongue.

If you leave that guy just know you will forever live to regret this......I knew of someone that is currently suffering from what you are planning to do now and I don't feel pity for her at all....shameless brat lipsrsealed kiss undecided
You are just angry for nothing. I have offered to send him to school, he refused. I have also supported this business when it failed. The current job his doing, I got it for him. Ranting kee you there.
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Skmoda360(m): 9:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Hamachi:
You are just angry for nothing. I have offered to send him to school, he refused. I have also supported this business when it failed. The current job his doing, I got it for him. Ranting kee you there.
I don't have have time to reply you again...but note one thing, karma will surely visits you in a thunderstorm manner if you don't plan something better with this guy you are about to leave, I'm not interested in whether you assisted his business or not...you won't escape this. undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Hamachi(f): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
angry
Skmoda360:

I don't have have time to reply you again...but note one thing, karma will surely visits you in a thunderstorm manner if you don't plan something better with this guy you are about to leave, I'm not interested in whether you assisted his business or not...you won't escape this. undecided
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Skmoda360(m): 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Guys will never learn
So many of them just gullible and dumb.... undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Beautygoddesss: 5:13pm On May 07, 2022
angryOp u are heartless.he suffered to send u to school now u are living well instead of u to help him in getting a good job or helping him to start a good business u are saying he's nt ur type cuz he's a truck driver nd u are a lawyer.GOD will judge u.u are wicked.Y not elevate him to ur class.if he did nt send u to school u would have been a tomatoe seller or was still a prostitute.u are wicked kai this is why our men are always insulting us becuz of ur type of gals

1 Like

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Hamachi(f): 8:41am On Mar 18, 2023
undecided
Beautygoddesss:
angryOp u are heartless.he suffered to send u to school now u are living well instead of u to help him in getting a good job or helping him to start a good business u are saying he's nt ur type cuz he's a truck driver nd u are a lawyer.GOD will judge u.u are wicked.Y not elevate him to ur class.if he did nt send u to school u would have been a tomatoe seller or was still a prostitute.u are wicked kai this is why our men are always insulting us becuz of ur type of gals
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by kelspinall(m): 10:45am On Mar 18, 2023
last week i read about a guy that killed a gal he sponsored in school because she left him..next week or in future next weeks, I don't want to read an article of a female lawyer that was crushed by a truck driver....

word of advice....pay him back every penny he spent in you,if you can...

lastly you are an ungrateful person...even devil marvels with ya decision

1 Like

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Hamachi(f): 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
shocked
kelspinall:
last week i read about a guy that killed a gal he sponsored in school because she left him..next week or in future next weeks, I don't want to read an article of a female lawyer that was crushed by a truck driver....

word of advice....pay him back every penny he spent in you,if you can...

lastly you are an ungrateful person...even devil marvels with ya decision
Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by kyber(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2023
My dear live your life
You are no ones property, if you don’t wanna marry him then don’t. you don’t owe him anything dear
Move on with your life

1 Like

Re: I'm Grateful He Sent Me To Sch But I Can't Be In A Relationship With Him Anymore by Hamachi(f): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
kiss
kyber:
My dear live your life
You are no ones property, if you don’t wanna marry him then don’t. you don’t owe him anything dear
Move on with your life

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos...you All Are Invited / Scienist Reveals Women Don't Have Brain (photos) / Behold The Most Beautiful Actress In Nigeria (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.