Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:53 PM

For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance (31490 Views)

As Fate Would Have It (OFFICE ROMANCE) / JUST RELEASED: The Perfect Blend Of Corporate Intrigue And Sexy, Office Romance. / Office Romance Gone Wrong Part 1… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Treasure17(m): 11:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Ranti is up to something... Thanks for the update.
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Ann2012(f): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
Hmmmmm, tanks for the update
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by HealthTeacher(f): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2019
Episode 33

“Yes. It’s okay.” She said pointing in the direction of the consulting room.
“Okay. I'm not going to ask why you're here. It’s really your business and I apologize but you know I'm Ranti and that's just who I am. I came here to ask how possible it would be to take out my birth control device."
"And why would you want to do that?" I asked her quite surprised.
"Cleo, now I know you really don't pay attention to our conversations. What was it I said the last time we had a conversation with the video call? Do you remember?"
"I don't remember anything asides you been very dramatic."

" Okay. I remember I told you I wanted a baby. I was joking then but I'm serious now and I'm taking this out so I don't spoil my chances. I'm not married. I may not even get married at all but I want a baby and not just from anyone but from a well- deserving family. My baby should have a shot at a good life or what do you think?” She asked as she laughed and walked away while I stood and watched her. Ranti was never going to stop being desperate. I thought as I walked into the doctor's office. While I sat there, I just couldn’t listen to the doctor. I didn't think I was interested anymore. Maybe I want a baby too. Maybe I need a baby and I should get one before Ranti does with the same man I want.

"Thank you doctor but I don't think I'm interested anymore. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. I'll pay the bills for the consultation please so you do not see this as a waste of time." I said smiling at the doctor who just couldn’t comprehend my recent decision as I rushed out of the office. I was in a hurry to catch up with Deji for the meeting we had at Brooks Group. I had made the necessary adjustments and I was very confident the chairman would have no choice but to accept our draft. I was also very sure he had never had anything like that before. We were going to take his company to a level he never imagined. It was something to make me super excited only if I had just gone to the clinic to get the information I needed to make a choice without getting to see Ranti.

I got to the office about 15 minutes before we were set to leave. I picked up a few things I felt I'd need and then walked to Deji's office to have a last conversation before the meeting. I got into the office and saw him going over the draft I sent.
"Do you like it?" I asked.
"This is is great Cleo. I think you should go to New York more often if it guarantees this same results.”
"Oh nice. I'm happy you like it." I laughed as I stretched over the desk to give him a kiss. I couldn't believe I was engaging in an office romance. It was something I detested so much but it's easy to make conclusions when you're not in the position. It wasn't right but it felt so good.

We got to Ikoyi Golf Club on time, submitted the draft with detailed explanation of the process and he was quite impressed. I'll say it was our lucky day because the draft gave us new deals with his group of friends who were interested in us offering their companies the same services for their company. We had just made the kind of money Lancast Media makes in one year from just one meeting. We only had to worry about how to attend to all of them at the same time but as usual we believed in our abilities to pull it off.

2 Likes

Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Treasure17(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thread carefully Cleo. Thanks for the update
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by izaray(f): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Thanks for the update dear
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Ann2012(f): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2019
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by HealthTeacher(f): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
Episode 34

Deji already called his dad to tell him of the good news as we left. He was so happy and couldn't stop saying how proud he was of the both of us. He was expecting us back at the company for a celebration. We got to the office to meet this celebration. Everyone was happy. I quickly rushed to my desk to drop my bag and belongings before going to Deji's office.
"How did it go?" Ranti asked as she walked towards my desk.
"Very well. He liked the draft and we also got several deals with his friends for their company."
"Of course. I know that already. It’s quite obvious. We are celebrating. I mean how did your visit at the clinic go? Did you go for contraception plans?"
"Can you just mind your business please?"
"I'm sorry. Of course that’s why you went. I saw you reading the information materials." She smiled.
"Oh no. I didn't as a matter of fact, I changed my mind. Thanks to you Ranti.”
"Are you serious?" She asked really surprised at what I had just said.
"Oh yes." I replied as I walked away.

"You got this today ma." Abigail said as she handed me an envelope.
"Thanks." I said to her as I opened it.
It was an offer letter from Rish World Media for the position of Director of Advertising. This was the same company that organised the conference in New York. I could see another very little paper dangling from the inside of the envelope and I opened it. It was a note from Rico Shunt. I read it but I couldn't believe what I read. Rico was the Executive Director of the company. It was his and he was giving me this offer. I couldn't believe it. I took this offer letter to Deji's office to show it to him and immediately his countenance fell.
"So what are you going to do about this? He asked looking at me with eyes like that of a sad puppy.
"What do you think?" I asked him smiling.
"I think you will take because it's a great offer."
"No, I won't. I want to do great things but with you by my side." I said as I held his hands.

“Your father gave me the opportunity. Rish World Media wouldn't have known or met me if it hadn't been for Lancast Media and so I owe you both.
"I'm not taking the offer." I said as I dropped the envelope on the table and hugged him really tight.
"Can we go home now? There are so many things I want to show you right now. You are so amazing and I know I wouldn't have gone wrong asking you to be mine. Just let me show you how much I care about you.”
"Okay I’ll like to know that. Let’s go. "
We went over to his place and first had dinner. We watched a couple of movies as we cuddled. I didn't think I wanted to leave and so I called the nurse to go back home and be with my mum because I wouldn't be coming back until the next morning as I had business to attend to.
"What sort of trip is that?” My mum asked almost annoyed. “You just got back from one trip, you should rest." She said over the phone almost immediately after I called the nurse.

I apologised and told her I had a few things to attend to. I never used to lie to her but I didn't have a choice. I was so in love. I promised her I'll be back home very early the next day. I stayed over at Deji's. We had so much fun; we danced, had glasses of wine before finally lying on the couch on the roof to look at the stars together as we shared stories and deep memories. As it got late, it became very cold and as we wrapped in each others arms, we started to kiss and shortly afterwards, I had sex for the first time ever with Deji. It was a bit uncomfortable at first but it ended up being not so different from the movies and novels I had read.
"I love you Cleo and I'll always be there for you. You are the first girl I ever had sex with who is still a virgin. I knew you were a bit naive when I met you but I never expected you would be a virgin." You are mine and I'm yours. I'll love you till the end." He said as we kissed again and slept afterwards.

Continues in the next episode on Monday. Can't wait? Get the complete e-book here for 500 Naira here https://paystack.com/pay/u7ltid6ol4

Cheers. Have a great weekend!

1 Like

Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by izaray(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
Well done dear
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by do4luv14(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow! Finally finally
healthteacher chop kiss mauuuuh thanks for dis sweet weekend gift
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by do4luv14(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2019
Wow! Finally finally
healthteacher chop kiss mauuuuh thanks for dis sweet weekend gift
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Ann2012(f): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2019
Them don do the do oooo
Thanks for the update
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by HealthTeacher(f): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Hahahaha

Have you all been waiting for it? �

do4luv14:
Wow! Finally finally

healthteacher chop kiss mauuuuh
thanks for dis sweet weekend gift

1 Like

Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by do4luv14(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2019
HealthTeacher:
Hahahaha

Have you all been waiting for it? �

its long overdue nah,
las las nah to carri belle remain
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Treasure17(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Mapelblacq(m): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
As much as i like your story, we will be at logger heads if u dnt always keep up with ur promise of regular updating. u are a gud writer i must gv u dat.
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by HealthTeacher(f): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
Hmmm some people will soon beat me lol.

I've had a couple of projects this month that has kept me really busy. Abi should I change the schedule and start posting in the morning?

Mapelblacq:
As much as i like your story, we will be at logger heads if u dnt always keep up with ur promise of regular updating. u are a gud writer i must gv u dat.
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by HealthTeacher(f): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Episode 35

I woke up as soon as my alarm rang the next morning. I reached for my phone from beneath the chair we laid on, turned it off quickly, picked up my clothes and sneaked into his room from where I found my way out of the house into the taxi I ordered. I wasn't sure what waking up in that chair with him right beside me would feel like after what had happened the previous night and so I ran off.
As soon as I got to my house, I met my mum in the sitting room.
"Cleo you are back. I wasn't expecting you this early."I heard my mum say as I sneaked into the house.
"Oh yeah. I needed to see you early enough just to be sure you are doing okay." I replied.
"Really?." She said in a sarcastic way waiting for me to say something else.
"I was worried about you. Why can't you just believe me?"

"Cleo, come sit beside me." She asked. Scared about what the conversation would be about, I walked slowly towards the couch and sat at a reasonable distance from her.
"Is there anything going on you want to talk to me about?" She asked as she moved closer.
"No." I replied, trying to keep a straight face that wouldn't suggest otherwise.
"I am okay. In fact, very okay but I need to get ready for work."
"Okay then." She said as she turned to the television.

I left her presence quietly to have a shower. While I had my bath, if it was possible to wash away what had happened the previous night I guess I'd have been squeaky clean with the way I scrubbed my body.
I had mixed feelings about the experience. It felt good but I had always thought I would keep myself until marriage. I also wasn't sure if I had any regrets. I had to assure myself that it was best I moved on like nothing happened.
I got to the office at 9 a.m. I was never late. I looked around to be sure Deji wasn't anywhere close before going to my work station where I buried my head in my desktop.
"Miss Cleo." Abigail called.
"Yes. What is it?" I shouted as I feared she was going to say Deji was asking to see me.

"I'm sorry ma." She responded shocked at the way I responded to her.Looking at her reaction, I knew I overreacted and so I apologised.
"Abigail, I’m sorry. What is it you want to talk to me about?" I asked her calmly.
"There's a man at the reception who has been waiting a while to see you. I just thought I'd tell you ma. His name is Rico ma.”
"Tell him I'll be with him shortly." The last time I spoke with Rico was the day I arrived Nigeria. I should have at least called when I saw his offer letter but I was so busy going up and about with Deji that I forgot. He gave me a rare opportunity and even if I wasn't going to take it, the least I was supposed to say thank you but I didn't. I felt really ashamed.

"Hi Rico it's been a while. I'm so sorry I got your letter but I've been so busy I couldn't get back to you. I hope you're not angry. I'm so sorry." I pleaded.
"That's alright Cleo. Your office is really nice." He said as he smiled and held my hand. "I knew you weren't interested in my offer. If you did, you would have called. I now see why. You have a really nice office here. I just wanted to be sure you were okay. Plus, I wanted to see your face again." He teased as he touched my cheek.

1 Like

Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by izaray(f): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by HealthTeacher(f): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2019
Episode 36

"How nice. Thank you so much. I'm fine. I'm doing very well."
"And how's it going with Deji, the lucky one.”
"Well I hope." I replied sounding skeptical.
"You don't sound too sure. Is everything okay? He asked as he pulled me to sit beside him.”
"Maybe because I'm not." I replied as I sat down.
"Alright then. If you ever change your mind, the offer is still open." He said after waiting a while and I didn’t say anything further. He was such a gentleman. He obviously didn't want to force words out of my mouth. "I'm in Lagos for one week." He smiled again.

"Rico how come you never told me you own the company?"
"I was going to and I did with a job offer but you turned it down. I should be on my way now I have a meeting on the island with some of my friends in Nigeria for the first time and I want to show them around do you want to come?"
"No. Thank you. I've got a lot of work to do." I replied.
"Okay then. Have a nice day." He said as he gave me a hug and walked out.
"A lot must have gone down in New York." Ranti said as she walked into the reception. I shook my head and didn't say a word I so as not to dignify her thoughts. “Deji asked that you see him in his office. It seems he wants to discuss something really important with you. You both seem to be doing really good both in and out of work." She laughed as she walked away.

"Hi. Did you send for me?" I asked acting all professional.
"This is unnecessary Cleo." He said after laughing for a few seconds. "We are in a relationship. You should hug me say good morning instead you sneaked out of my house. I know you're worried about what happened last night. It was the first time and it was pleasurable. I love you now even more and nothing's ever going to change how I feel about you. I know you love me too. So, I'm going to make this work." He said as he drew me closer.
All he said made me feel better. I felt like a burden had been lifted off my shoulders. The thoughts I had was what the Lagos big boys usually do. I seriously hoped I hadn't fallen a victim. It was possible for him to wake up the next morning and act like all of what happened was just a charade but it didn't happen that way. I was lucky. I kissed him telling him how much I loved him too.
"I'll like to tell you something but hold on a minute while I use the restroom." He said as he cleaned the sides of my lips where my lipstick had smeared.

"Oh sorry. I see you guys have been very busy." Ranti said as she walked in.
"Why wouldn’t you ever behave yourself Ranti?"
"And you're the perfect one I guess." She replied laughing.
"Have you forgotten you got in a bet with me for Deji? I hope you can tell him to his face he's just an item on the bucket list."
"How would you even say that. You realise that was all you right?
"Cleo? Is she saying the truth?” Deji asked as he walked out of the rest room and closed the door gently. After a minute of silence from all three of us, he asked again with a look of disgust, if I was guilty of what Ranti was accusing me of. Ranti who couldn't believe what she had done, apologised quickly and ran out of the office.

Continues tomorrow in the next episode tomorrow.

We have 2 more episodes to go before the end of the story.

Start dropping your reviews. I'll really appreciate it grin

2 Likes

Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by ifeoluwazaddy(f): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2019
what is wrong with that ranti sef. Didnt they call the bet off angry
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by izaray(f): 11:26am On Oct 09, 2019
This Ranti is a joy killer jor
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by froze6(m): 11:38am On Oct 09, 2019
Ranti ahh :oRanti ahh
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Treasure17(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ranti should mind her business. Bad belle somebody.
Thanks for the update
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Ann2012(f): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2019
What the heck Ranti angry
How will Cleo explain herself?
Guess this will be the perfect timing to go work for Rico
Thanks for the update
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by HealthTeacher(f): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2019
Episode 37

She said she had no idea he was in the restroom. That wasn't the kind of statement I expected from her. She should have given a detailed explanation to exonerate me at least. From what I remembered, she initiated the bet and I dropped out after a short while.
"Answer me." Deji screamed as he banged table and pushed all the papers to the floor in his outrage.
"Trust me. it's not what it sounds like. I can explain." I said trying to hold back the tears.
"Did you or did you not enter into a bet with ranti for me Cleo?"
"Yes I did but…"
"I got my answer already. It's fine.” You can leave my office now.
"But I…"
" I don't want to hear it Cleo." He said with anger in his eyes. I knew him to be arrogant but the look in his eyes, I had never seen that before.
"Okay." I said after deciding not to argue or explain further to avoid things getting worse. I was almost at the door when he called me and said "Cleo, what I wanted to tell you was I paid your mum's hospital bills. The doctor said it was a lady, he was right. I sent my sister Dara and to think that I did all of that for this game is sad, really sad.”

I must have been stupid to think you loved me. I had the feeling that all of this was too good to be true. I should have trusted my guts. I'm sorry for loving you and forcing myself on you because clearly, you were not interested. I have been nothing but an open book to you. I'm sorry I screamed at you earlier. I was angry but I'm not sorry that I'm asking you to leave my office. So, please leave.

"Okay.” I replied calmly as I walked out with tears rolling down my eyes. I thought I had seen the worst until I got to the reception. I was on my feet thinking of how best to manage the situation Ranti just created for me when a lady walked up to me and asked if Deji worked there.
"And who are you?" I asked as I turned around to take a good look at her.
"I am Cindy Walter" She replied in a very clear British accent. She looked Nigerian but her accent made me think otherwise. While I was still trying to guess what exactly this lady wanted, she went on.
"I am his fiancée and this is Niyi his son." She smiled.

I laughed for a bit. I wasn't sure if it was how she pronounced Niyi or the confusion after listening to her that made me laugh.
"I just got in from London this morning." She continued not minding my laughter as she pointed to her suitcases.
"I was meant to arrive a few days ago but my flight was cancelled. Here I am now. Can I see him please?” She asked excited. I pointed in Abigail’s direction and asked her to speak with her. On a second thought, I thought it would be best if I took her to Deji myself. “Please come with me. I'll take you to his office." I walked her to his office and immediately I opened the door, Deji started to talk about how serious he was when he asked me to leave his office.
"I'm not here to see you. Your family is." I said as I walked in with Cindy and Niyi behind me. Deji went mute, one would think he had seen a ghost.

Book 1 ends tomorrow angry Who's excited?

Kindly drop your reviews. Anything at all you've learnt so far especially relating to sexual health.

Cheers!
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Ann2012(f): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2019
Double trouble
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by izaray(f): 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2019
Thanks so much ma'am, more grace!

1 Like

Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Treasure17(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
Deji is weird honestly. Thanks for the update
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by HealthTeacher(f): 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2019
Episode 38

While Deji was obviously thinking of what next to say, Cindy broke the silence as she asked him "Aren't you excited to see us. You are just standing there and staring. I had a long flight. The least you could do is say hi to your son or give him a hug.”
She spoke to him with a great deal of disappointment. He still couldn't say anything. He looked at her, Niyi and at me again.

“Can I get the offer letter from Rish World Media I dropped here on your table earlier?" I asked as I started to flip the envelopes on his table.
"Okay." He replied calmly helping me with the search until he found it and handed it over to me. "I'm sorry Cleo" he said almost whispering as he held on to the envelope refusing to let it go until I was able to yank it off his hands.
"You are welcome to Nigeria Cindy. I'm sure you both will have a really great time. I said as I smiled and walked out of the office holding my head really high.
I may have wronged Deji but it definitely couldn't be compared to what he did. How does one have a family and not talk about it? As smart as I was, I couldn't believe I never had the slightest idea. The whole thing came as a huge shock.

"Cleo, I'm so sorry. I heard Cindy is here and you had to take her to Deji's office." Dara said as she rushed to catch up with me.
"Yes I did."
"Trust me it's not like it looks. Can you please give him a chance to explain. I want you to know I mean every word and this isn't because he is my brother.”
"I'm sorry Dara but I don't think I need any explanations from Deji."
"C'mon Cleo, we both know Deji loves you. He would never go a minute without speaking about you. I know how proud and arrogant my brother can be at times but with you it's different and please don't give up on him yet until you hear his side of the story please." She pleaded holding my hands.
"He's also angry with me Dara." I said slowly thinking of how best to explain to her.

"I don't think so." She said patting and squeezing my palms gently. "He sent me to pay your mum's hospital bills the same day I got into the country because he cares about you and he didn't want anything to happen to her."
"So when I was looking for the money for my mum’s treatment, I made a terrible decision. I got into a bet with Ranti to get Deji. It was totally her idea I promise." I said quickly as she left my hands and took a few steps backwards.
Ranti was going to give me the money for my mum's treatment if I was able to get Deji. I had no choice and I gave into the bet but along the way I made it clear to Ranti that I was no longer interested. That was because it didn't feel right and I didn't think it was worth it because I realized Deji is a really good person. Ranti blew my cover some minutes ago and I don't think I can ever win his trust again. I didn’t even get a chance to explain all this to him. Here’s an offer from Rish World Media. I think it's a good opportunity maybe I should consider it. It is going to be really difficult for me around here this may just be my only option." I said as she hugged me and said "Good luck with whatever decision you make. You've been a huge part of this company. We would love to have you here but this is a great opportunity and I would love to see you fulfill your dreams. So make the right choice." She said as she walked away.

I picked up my phone from my bag and placed a call to Rico asking if his offer to take me out with his friends was still up. Luckily, it was and he offered to pick me up at seven.
“It’s okay. I’ll be waiting.” I replied as I walked out of Lancast Media house.

The End. Story Continues in Book 2.

Book will be available on the 11th of November. You can follow me here on Nairaland or join the waitlist here http://eepurl.com/dCAbPv for updates as soon as it is published.

Cheers to good health and remember to always make the right choices. You all have been amazing. I'll be happy to read your comments and reviews on Book 1.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by maggilove(f): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2019
Good story you have here, and I'm glad you always kept to your word (update time).
I love the story.
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Treasure17(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2019
Wow. Riveting story honestly. Anticipating for the second part
Thanks !!
Re: For Ten Thousand Dollars- The Aftermath Of An Unintended Office Romance by Ann2012(f): 7:00am On Oct 11, 2019
I so much love this story, well done OP
Anticipating on book 2

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Last Star. / How Much Does A Script Sell In Nigeria / Ade Son Of Thunder( A Tale About Love, Destiny And Betrayal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.