Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (55565 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

Thief! At least now you have been exposed. I am very very pleased about that. Everyone reading this thread now knows this is a SCAMMER they are dealing with.
I know believe you about him being a guy.

The evidence is obvious from his frustrated reply so far.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2019
Pat081:
Am sorry about that, God will make things right for you and your family. Amen and not all men are like that we have some women and ladies who are bad more than men too
Thanks alot.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:13am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

So only a guy can reply all your bullshit? Yet you think you have sense to detect a Yahoo girl. grin cheesy
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

You are just an unfortunate idiot.

Wetin concern you with my money? I beg you for money ne?

The issue is not about the money, well that was the motive.

The issue is that your dumbass can't even come up with a foolproof story. Not your fault though, that's the limit of your brain. And as you said earlier, you can't give what you don't have.

By "what" here I mean sense. grin

Some dumbass guy is behind this moniker.

That is putting it mildly.
He is also bragging they keep sending PMs, maybe in his dreams.
Can you see how he has derailed completely from the "topic" after being put on the hot seat? haha!

I have simply ignored him going forward. He has been exposed so objective achieved, work done.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 9:14am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

Yup.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
stop mentioning money, it doesn't suit you.
Sure, people mostly talk about what they lack. tongue

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

Sure, people mostly talk about what they lack. tongue
now I understand your frustration, don't worry money will come. cool cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Kinikini: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2019
You should face your life and hope for the best. As regards your mum, she will survive. Once her mind is completely free of hurts, she will pick up the pieces again and re-start a business she has known and will prosper. I think she is a fighter considering how she moved on after the death of her husband. But the man, you will have pity on him some years down the line because KARMA is real. NO need hating all men because of your experience with your dad and your mum's lover. There are plenty of women who are grateful for the men who came their way in life.
It is not a perfect world and do not expect fairness from it.
Enchantaurl:
She took loan from Bank of 1million and invested in the business , he bought a bus with it and the bus has just his name.
She kept borrowing and ended up borrowing 5m from the bank for this business and whenever they make profit he takes it all and gives her crumbs, things were so hard for us and she kept saying he loves her whilst complaining to us.

She took 2m from a contribution, gave it to him again and it sinked. Lapo and accion bank too she's owing them.

As if that wasn't enough he tried to break my family by calling my elder sister a witch and my mum supported him, my family almost divided.

Note: I didn't know of all this debts until recently a pastor saw her on the road she was walking like some one that was suicidal according to him, and he asked her what the problem was and she narrated things, he called for a meeting with the man and everything was revealed.

The banker who helped with the loan was in the meeting and when they asked my mum how she wanted the debt to be paid she said she was going to pay all that he should just give her the bus. The pastor said she was charmed but I don't believe she was, I feel like she was too desperate for love. This guy even beats her but she denies it, he talks to her anyhow.

I'm happy she's left him but right now to eat is a problem, the money I saved before entering school 60k I gave it to her and there's no hope of getting it back. He's destroyed everything. We've relocated to the village and I feel depressed and I've developed a hatred for men as I've never had a good male figure in my life, they are all assholes (my latedad inclusive).

I believe women should deal with men without their emotions. Be mean to them and they will adore you. After reading why men love bitches I realized a lot of things.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:20am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

Can you see how he has derailed completely from the "topic" after being put on the hot seat? haha!

I have simply ignored him going forward. He has been exposed so objective achieved, work done.
you ignored him but you are still in my thread? You decided to derail my thread and I helped you, because I've filtered through the comments and taken the right counsel.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
So only a guy can reply all your bullshit? Yet you think you have sense to detect a Yahoo girl. grin cheesy
"Frustrated reply".

Not at all, I am only logical and see through people bullshit.

As regards the bolded, I believe that your speciality. Only a thief can easily detect one. grin

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

"Frustrated reply".

As regards the bolded, u believe that your speciality. Only a thief can easily detect one. grin

cheesy grin
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 22, 2019
tot:

You can't be more right.

I intentionally refuse to say anything about that part, so that e go pain am wella.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:24am On Aug 22, 2019
Kinikini:
You should face your life and hope for the best. As regards your mum, she will survive. Once her mind is completely free of hurts, she will pick up the pieces again and re-start a business she has known and will prosper. I think she is a fighter considering how she moved on after the death of her husband. But the man, you will have pity on him some years down the line because KARMA is real. NO need hating all men because of your experience with your dad and your mum's lover. There are plenty of women who are grateful for the men who came their way in life.
It is not a perfect world and do not expect fairness from it.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
now I understand your frustration, don't worry money will come. cool cool kiss
Sure like the way you are not worry, that you had to make up a fabricated bullshit right. tongue
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:26am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

Sure like the way you are not worry, that you had to make up a fabricated bullshit right. tongue
you don't even know what you're typing, I regret indulging an airhead like you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
you don't even know what you're typing, I regret indulging an airhead like you.
I honestly wasn't expecting you to. grin

Since you believe you can take up 1m-5m overdraft with limited cashflow. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

"Frustrated reply".

As regards the bolded, I believe that your speciality. Only a thief can easily detect one. grin

I've been exchanging words with a Thief!! shocked shocked
I should have used the ignore button since, but it's not too late. You're forever ignored.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

I honestly wasn't expecting you to. grin

Since you believe you can take up 1m-5m overdraft with limited cashflow. tongue
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
I've been exchanging words with a Thief!! shocked shocked

Hahaha, wonderful.

You seem not to miss any opportunity to showcase your dumbness further. cheesy

I am always like, okay this is limit. Then you always prove me wrong. shocked

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by shejane: 9:32am On Aug 22, 2019
Is a scam. No need to argue it. As a Banker no bank will give such loan

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 22, 2019
shejane:
Is a scam. No need to argue it. As a Banker no bank will give such loan
He is an idiot, don't mind him.

And he went further to say that sometimes the account officer get loan to give to his mom from other bank customer.

I don't see any banker taking such stupid risk.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by budaatum: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
I don't understand, she's my mum and she promised to give me back. I couldn't say no to her.
Couldn't then, just like she too couldn't.
I'm not blaming you. You wouldn't, now.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by shejane: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2019
Find another way to scam cullible ones cos dis ain't working and u choose a good age to decieve people with, the country is hard no doubt but still get a job.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by shejane: 9:43am On Aug 22, 2019
RonKenoly:

He is an idiot, don't mind him.

And he went further to say that sometimes the account officer get loan to give to his mom from other bank customer.

I don't see any banker taking such stupid risk.
none, to give loan without collateral is risky, no one want to play with his or her job. Which loan even come that fast for her mother to apply and get it immediately with viable collateral worth more than 5m

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Respect55(m): 9:43am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
you all want to feel like gods always. Stick your help into your ass. Nobody is going to worship you.
Go ahead and help out. It's not enough to talk to me disrespectfully here. I still insist that her referring to all men as assholes is wrong.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2019
shejane:
none, to give loan without collateral is risky, no one want to play with his or her job. Which loan even come that fast for her mother to apply and get it immediately with viable collateral worth more than 5m
Exactly, this person is just perfecting his skills for the next victim.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Respect55(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2019
kaziblake:
Don't rub it to her face..If you want to help then help or what kind of excuse is this one??
The girl must have seen enough for her to say that though she is wrong for saying all men are assholes so calm down and help if you want to..She just need encouragement!
In life, whatever is worth saying is worth saying well. Her ordeal with two men or so isn't enough for her to generalize that all men are assholes. U can go ahead and help her.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 22, 2019
Respect55:

Go ahead and help out. It's not enough to talk to me disrespectfully here. I still insist that her referring to all men as assholes is wrong.
That's the same person that created this thread naw, and he is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Enchantaurl(f): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2019
shejane:
Find another way to scam cullible ones cos dis ain't working and u choose a good age to decieve people with, the country is hard no doubt but still get a job.
Banker,it is gullible not cullible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by budaatum: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2019
shejane:
She did not ask us for money o!

Or did I miss it?
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Banker,it is gullible not cullible.
You should know because you are clearly one yourself.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by WildChild00(m): 9:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Gbengais:

Will you keepqwayeet!!!!!!!

Assholeeee.... shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.