Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? (21112 Views)

Murray-Bruce, Lai Mohammed At Genevieve Nnaji's Movie Premiere In Abuja / Enough With Nollywood Criticism - Time For Hollywood Criticism. / Ramsey Nouah And Emeka Enyiocha For Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by WesleyanA(f): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2005
it takes a lot of self-esteem for a girl like genny to be confident of a spot in HW. while i commend her for her confidence, i empathize with her already because she's not going to make it to hollywood.

just like saying because i'm president of my local high school's knitting club, i'm going to be the president of Nigeria next week.

<sarcasm> she better run there now because hollywood don't accept people over 35 (except if she wants old lady roles)  grin </sarcasm>
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by IAH(f): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2005
WesleyanA:

it takes a lot of self-esteem for a girl like genny to be confident of a spot in HW. while i commend her for her confidence, i empathize with her already because she's not going to make it to hollywood.

just like saying because i'm president of my local high school's knitting club, i'm going to be the president of Nigeria next week.

<sarcasm> she better run there now because hollywood don't accept people over 35 (except if she wants old lady roles)  grin </sarcasm>

Hahahaha, naughty you! cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by sj(f): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2005
yall shud stop hatin on genny, shes d beat 4 now
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by loveth(f): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2005
yeeeeeee
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by hotangel2(f): 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2005
Wessy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's soo mean but i like it. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2005
Nooo!!!no carry am go there, at all!he go just dabaru everything
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by gina34(f): 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2005
Genny has got all it takes to be there.
Afterall all those honeywood stars, did not wake up one day to become what they are today.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by latoyaj(f): 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2005
I think and beleive she has the potential of been a hollywood star. Boy she got them skills. Girl u r the best and even if u r not in hollywood trust me u r far better than some of them hollywood stars
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by WesleyanA(f): 12:40am On Nov 29, 2005
i guess most of you don't watch american idol to see what crazy stuff people do get to hollywood (most who have even greater and better chances than genny don't make it!!! )

you have to be super talented and/or extremely wealthy (i'm not talking about nigerian actress type of wealth).
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by sweetnini(f): 12:42am On Nov 29, 2005
i agree with u wes girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2005
I agree with WesleyanA too smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by latoyaj(f): 10:31pm On Nov 29, 2005
Wether or not she's in Hollywood or Nollyhood it makes no difference. Is she talented ? OH YES she is!!!! she's the pride of Africa along with the others and I'm proud of tehm all.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:03am On Nov 30, 2005
Oh...Right undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by loveth(f): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2005
OK. cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by wendytilda(f): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2005
Yes!! she can make it if she keeps striving but,Don't compare Nollywood to Hollywood!They are very apart to be compared. Hollywood is far much better.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2005
Hey Wendy!!,you right, there is a *massive* difference btw the two.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by loveth(f): 1:16pm On Nov 30, 2005
huh massive
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2005
You know, "Big"
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by gracious(f): 3:10am On Dec 01, 2005
ha ha. hollywood isn't as good as you guys think it is. well as for me i think Genevieve can make it to hollywood. but first of all we need to remember that she needs agents over here to connect here. well did i hear you say impossible? well it is possible. hollywood wanna shot a movie of an african woman that is suffering or a film that has to do with africa, i can almost assure you that they can connect her. men , that is america for you. if they need you, they will call you.
pursue your dreams genny. smiley grin cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by gracious(f): 3:18am On Dec 01, 2005
yeah, i agree genevieve has the potential but men, she has a lot of things to work on before coming over here. she has to be ready to act fantasy, romance, be imaginative. as for now she is very good at been harsh and all those stuff. but in american movies, the girls are not harsh. they are very submissive, everything just goes well and is romantic. can genny be able to keep up to it. well as for me i think she should just keep up with her naija movies. she rocks in africa. and let the actresses in hollywood do their thing. i guess if they need an actress from africa, there are so many africans that can act all over the 50 states of america. except for divine intervention of God that she will just get a good role. besides, the actresses over here do go for auditions and stuff like that. good luck girl. you rock grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by loveth(f): 11:27am On Dec 01, 2005
WHATZ UP ALL.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:34am On Dec 01, 2005
Hey, Loveth smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by cutiepie18(f): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2005
well dis is kind of hars iono if she will but yes she is a talented actress based on nigerian standard but for hollywood i don't think so tha chance is kind of too slim but anywaz itz all good
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by BabyCakes(f): 1:31am On Dec 13, 2005
I know Genevieve is a good actress, but d problem with us Naijas is that once we like one person, we forget d others. I don't know about anyone else, but i think Bimbo Akintola is a better actress then Genevieve, plus d girl sings as well. If I was to rate actresses, i'll put Bimbo first, Stella damasus second, and then genevieve! Genevieve only acts in English movies with d same old roles. She is not versatile, and she can't act on stage!!! These are the attributes of a true actress, and if you don't believe me, ask Joke Silva!!! bimbo reigns supreme!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by virozuru(f): 1:39am On Dec 15, 2005
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by Xtiana: 1:41am On Dec 23, 2005
Gennevieve is my favorite actress and i know that God will be with her. even if she doesn't make it to hollywood. as long as she is a good actress. i still love her!!

and Omotola too.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by Fatimagul(f): 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2005
HOllywood is really not the shit. if she is making it in naija, why go to hollywood? why not stay in naija and keep intertaining us and our culture. how does hollywood benefits us as naijas. HOLLYWOOD is not the only way to make it.. she is already a star as she is, she doesn't have to work for the white man before we think more of her..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by hotangel2(f): 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2005

She'll make it in jesus name.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by virozuru(f): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2005
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:47pm On Dec 23, 2005
virozuru:

shes beautiful!

She is i'nt she?nice pics of Genevieve HA
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by hotangel2(f): 1:05am On Dec 24, 2005
Thanks Zainny. Im almost close to being obseeseddddsesd (i cant spell that godforsaken word). *checks dictionary* Ohh okay i found it.

Im almost close to being obsessed with her. I love her. kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji for Hollywood? by IAH(f): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2005
Isn't she just so beautiful? kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Frodd And Seyi Reconciles, Hug Themselves After Clash Over Alcoholic Beverages / Names Of Interesting Korean Movies / Photos From Bbnaija Old School Themed Saturday Night Party - Week 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.