Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? (48809 Views)

Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam / Want To Know How Wealth Is Created, Invest Today At Dw-arerben Global Investment / Arerben Global Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by justinator: 12:37pm On May 12, 2021
Believer, where are you now .. hope your profits is still pilling uo
Haznab06:

Thanks my brother
Those who believe are taking the lion shares. One year four months with Dw-Arerben has been like paradise on Earth. Another yearly ROI in the bag

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Whiteshield: 9:19pm On May 30, 2021
Moses247:
Pls ignore that he-goat. He is jobless and broke. They Keep om jumping frm one thread to another. Did anybody used Ur father's Money to invest? If na scam we go know. Stop trying hard to be noticed. Nobody cares about Ur rubbish advise. Dw arerben is a reliable company and will continue to pay.

Bastard, them don pay your papa?

5 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by mbaboy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
IT turns out to be a SCAM cuz all PAYMENTS on hold for about 5 months they have not paid

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 15, 2021
How market?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by juppy: 11:16am On Jul 17, 2021
Good day, all,

I hope you're all doing great. I'm really wondering why most people that invested in DW-Arerben are keeping quiet? This will really make the running David Wealth Ezuzu, the CEO of DW-Arerben, not to bother to make any attempt to pay anyone. 7 months have gone and no investor has confirmed being paid, We cannot give up on our hard-earned money. We must make David Ezuzu pay dearly for his dastardly and fraudulent act. I've already started making moves on getting my due money, back. Let's all do the same so that the regulating authorities will take us serious and help us recover our money.

Send a petition to EFCC (via info@efccnigeria.org, addressing The Executive Chairman) and Securities and Exchange Commission Nigeria (via sec@sec.gov.ng, addressing The Director General) so that they track the criminal called David Wealth Ezuzu, down.
We cannot let David walk away with our money. We must make life unbearable for him, so that he can pay us what we're due.
We trusted him and his company but he has betrayed our trust. We all have different plans for our money. So, let's make moves so that we can actualize those plans. It's better we try, than not to try, at all.

Thanks and have a great day.

mbaboy:
IT turns out to be a SCAM cuz all PAYMENTS on hold for about 5 months they have not paid

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by coolemmy12: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
So is there any update on DW-AREBEN right now?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by coolemmy12: 2:28am On Oct 08, 2021
I believed they aim to do good but this Country Nigeria won't let them, SEC HAS NOT giveN them the WARRANT, they need. This Pic is the Latest on DW-AREBEN as at September 2021. They are attempting to refund Capital to investors.

spearmintgarden:
Hi fellow investors,I would love to know if anyone here has attempted to invest with the investment platform known as DW Arerben investment..https://dwainvestment.com.ng/home/invest..Please I’ll love to know how authentic it is..thank you

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by mctfopt: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2021
coolemmy12:
I believed they aim to do good but this Country Nigeria won't let them, SEC HAS NOT giveN them the WARRANT, they need. This Pic is the Latest on DW-AREBEN as at September 2021. They are attempting to refund Capital to investors.

If you believe the screenshot you attached, then you'll believe anything.

3 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by coolemmy12: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
mctfopt:

If you believe the screenshot you attached, then you'll believe anything.

Toh we hope for the best.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by nkemma54(m): 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
Me coming here after seeing the CEO in efcc cuffs� grin
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by spearmintgarden(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
nkemma54:
Me coming here after seeing the CEO in efcc cuffs� grin
Really?

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by juppy: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2022
spearmintgarden:

Really?

https://www.efcc.gov.ng/news/8224-n5bn-investment-scam-david-ezuzu-jailed-three-years-loses-nine-asaba-properties-to-fg

Meanwhile, we're still waiting for EFCC to liquidate all properties seized and all bank accounts frozen, and pay all investors back their invested monies.

It's almost a month now, that the news of David Ezuzu was made public but we've not heard anything from EFCC about refunds.

We're waiting...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.