Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? (48805 Views)

Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam / Want To Know How Wealth Is Created, Invest Today At Dw-arerben Global Investment / Arerben Global Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Prospero01(m): 6:53am On Aug 08, 2020
hensil:
you are right, we are really working on that sir

11 days after and she is yet to get her ROI? If technical challenges can prevent you guys from paying, shouldn't it prevent you guys also from receiving investors money.

5 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2020
[quote author=Prospero01 post=92577479]

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by weblord1900: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
Sounds too good to be true

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2020

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by YourNextLevel(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
hensil:
you know the mou said 3 to 7 working days and the company don't want it that way again won't it be nice if you get paid on the exact date that is on the registration form? That is what it is working on beside people are already receiving payment..let's work together for the growth of this company

You guys should stop keeping wrong hopes in you heart. He wedded with your money couple of weeks ago and i saw someone who said he has insurance? lol

The question is have you checked what type of insurance he has?
Let me make it easier for you all. Is not investors insurance (verify for yourself and thank me later)

I hate scammers because it gives us bad name worldwide. What you cannot handle never venture in to it

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
[quote author=YourNextLevel post=92671395]
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by YourNextLevel(m): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
hensil:
are you trying to say we are not insured or that our insurance does not cover a third party? Please be specific I don't understand what you are saying

Maybe you wish to know more but who is “we” or you work for them before i go ahead to expose
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
YourNextLevel:

Maybe you wish to know more but who is “we” or you work for them before i go ahead to expose
yes I work for the company so explain pls do you think I won't be able to defend the company go straight to the point
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by YourNextLevel(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
hensil:
yes I work for the company so explain pls do you think I won't be able to defend the company go straight to the point

First of all i like your approach and maturity in this issue.
“Fidelity Guarantee Insurance” is the package name of your insurance with SOVEREIGN INSURANCE right?
That insurance has nothing to do with a third party because I personally contacted the company.

Here is their website info also:
This is a form of insurance that protects an organisation against loss of money or valuable stock as a result of dishonesty or fraudulent activity of employees. It is possible to grant cover on named basis, positions basis or on a blanket basis. In any of these cases, the number of persons and the limit of guarantee any one loss would be advised as well as aggregate amount of guarantee in a given year. Once we have this information, we would be in a position to quote for premium payable.

https://stiplc.com/web/products-details.php?a=fidelity-guarantee-insurance

You were polite thats why I responded.

7 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
YourNextLevel:

First of all i like your approach and maturity in this issue.
“Fidelity Guarantee Insurance” is the package name of your insurance with SOVEREIGN INSURANCE right?
That insurance has nothing to do with a third party because I personally contacted the company.

Here is their website info also:
This is a form of insurance that protects an organisation against loss of money or valuable stock as a result of dishonesty or fraudulent activity of employees. It is possible to grant cover on named basis, positions basis or on a blanket basis. In any of these cases, the number of persons and the limit of guarantee any one loss would be advised as well as aggregate amount of guarantee in a given year. Once we have this information, we would be in a position to quote for premium payable.

https://stiplc.com/web/products-details.php?a=fidelity-guarantee-insurance

You were polite thats why I responded.

owk that's true it does not cover a third party it covers that of the company meaning the company has already calulated the risks for all it's clients and got the insurance covering their funds.

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by mctfopt: 4:49am On Aug 16, 2020
Prospero01:

11 days after and she is yet to get her ROI? If technical challenges can prevent you guys from paying, shouldn't it prevent you guys also from receiving investors money.

This is just the signal to show that lesser number of people are registering. If they are making as much profit from whatever they do to make money, why the ad to get more people? The people are the product. But as usual, those that want quick cash won't listen until it is too late. In every Ponzi scheme, the winners are usually the early "investors". This is like re-watching a horror film, you know the actor will die once he opens the door, you secretly wish the actor doesn't open it. But he does anyway and get killed. Now I'm watching another Ponzi scheme in the guise of investment, but of cause no one will listen to what we say until it happens that the website no longer works. The office is suddenly closed. Owner has jetted out of the country. Then we will be here to read the lamentations. It's a familiar scene, we have seen it so many times.

2cribz:
Heavy scam.wud crash soon and vanish into thin air with yall money.even abroad.no work.no oay. Dont be a greedy fool. Na scam

Do you think most that wants crazy ROI will listen? Give it a little time and follow this thread. You will see what happens when their ways of making money (new guys registering) stops.

Prospero01:

That's how MMM started, of course, they'll be stories and even "facts" about the delay. The real MVP are those that "invested" first. The bubble will soon bust when they do not get new members. No real investment can GUARANTEE you 500% of your capital in a year and still be SUSTAINABLE. Of course the paid agents and owners will come out with excuses as to why that is possible. In the real world, that is just not sustainable.

weblord1900:
Sounds too good to be true

Because it is not true, just follow that gut feeling.

I think we, the people that sees a scam and says it's one, have tried. I rest my case here.

Of course those that has benefited from this Ponzi will come out with guns blazing with "facts" to back their claims that these guys aren't running Ponzi, but if it looks like Ponzi, has all the telltale signs of Ponzi and acts like Ponzi, can it be anything else but Ponzi

Last word, no GENUINE investment will sustain such humongous ROI payment system for long.

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by weblord1900: 6:51am On Aug 16, 2020
mctfopt:

I first heard their advert on a radio station. I wonder why such advert should be allowed on a radio station.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by EASYLIFE4US: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Bitcoin is the future, earn with no investment while you can now...check my signature
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by mctfopt: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2020
weblord1900:

I first heard their advert on a radio station. I wonder why such advert should be allowed on a radio station.

Radio station is a commercial enterprise, most don't really care about the information they spread as they get paid for it. MMM was once advertised in radio and TV as a "poverty alleviation" program.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by weblord1900: 10:42am On Aug 16, 2020
mctfopt:

Radio station is a commercial enterprise, most don't really care about the information they spread as they get paid for it. MMM was once advertised in radio and TV as a "poverty alleviation" program.
Thanks for the info...

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by AskProf: 11:21am On Aug 16, 2020
2cribz:
Heavy scam.wud crash soon and vanish into thin air with yall money.even abroad.no work.no oay. Dont be a greedy fool. Na scam

"Those who have ears, let them hear..."
- Majek Fashek.

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by mekzy4life: 5:39am On Aug 17, 2020
Prospero01:

Good day. Can I kindly get in touch with her

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by IAMTHEHERO: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2020
I have been at their office in PH, well organized and beautiful office space. From my enquiry, l found out most of their branches operate differently, like different minimum amount for each investment plan.. The DW got their business model wrong with date of payment. What’s 3-7 days. People make budget on their money, and no specific date here. Their marketers and branch representatives are rude and not honest. They don’t like to be told the truth. They run the whole thing as if they are scammers. They started with insurance policy that was denied by sovereign insurance company. They started telling people that EFCC vets and approves money before they pay out. That’s why the delay. Why can’t they send the payment sheet on time. Now the delay is because they want to start paying on the exact date.One of their WhatsApp groups only the admins comment. They locked it so that investors should not comment and tell the people what is really happening. Even the way one of the admins who is one of branch heads talks, very rude and arrogant.

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by mctfopt: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2020
IAMTHEHERO:
I have been at their office in PH, well organized and beautiful office space. From my enquiry, l found out most of their branches operate differently, like different minimum amount for each investment plan.. The DW got their business model wrong with date of payment. What’s 3-7 days. People make budget on their money, and no specific date here. Their marketers and branch representatives are rude and not honest. They don’t like to be told the truth. They run the whole thing as if they are scammers. They started with insurance policy that was denied by sovereign insurance company. They started telling people that EFCC vets and approves money before they pay out. That’s why the delay. Why can’t they send the payment sheet on time. Now the delay is because they want to start paying on the exact date.One of their WhatsApp groups only the admins comment. They locked it so that investors should not comment and tell the people what is really happening. Even the way one of the admins who is one of branch heads talks, very rude and arrogant.

MY MAN these are the telltale signs of a scam. If you see all these signs and still "invest" in them, then when your capital goes missing you know who to blame is YOU cool

3 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2020
2cribz:
Get lost u bastard scammer.
Good evening Sir
We are very legit. One of the proofs that we are legit is our copy trading platform. You control your investment and we share the profit. Scammers would not offer an option like that. You withdraw your money whenever you please. You would not even send us a dime, the broker pays us directly from the profit 30%.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
mctfopt:

This is just the signal to show that lesser number of people are registering. If they are making as much profit from whatever they do to make money, why the ad to get more people? The people are the product. But as usual, those that want quick cash won't listen until it is too late. In every Ponzi scheme, the winners are usually the early "investors". This is like re-watching a horror film, you know the actor will die once he opens the door, you secretly wish the actor doesn't open it. But he does anyway and get killed. Now I'm watching another Ponzi scheme in the guise of investment, but of cause no one will listen to what we say until it happens that the website no longer works. The office is suddenly closed. Owner has jetted out of the country. Then we will be here to read the lamentations. It's a familiar scene, we have seen it so many times.

Do you think most that wants crazy ROI will listen? Give it a little time and follow this thread. You will see what happens when their ways of making money (new guys registering) stops.

That's how MMM started, of course, they'll be stories and even "facts" about the delay. The real MVP are those that "invested" first. The bubble will soon bust when they do not get new members. No real investment can GUARANTEE you 500% of your capital in a year and still be SUSTAINABLE. Of course the paid agents and owners will come out with excuses as to why that is possible. In the real world, that is just not sustainable.

Because it is not true, just follow that gut feeling.

I think we, the people that sees a scam and says it's one, have tried. I rest my case here.

Of course those that has benefited from this Ponzi will come out with guns blazing with "facts" to back their claims that these guys aren't running Ponzi, but if it looks like Ponzi, has all the telltale signs of Ponzi and acts like Ponzi, can it be anything else but Ponzi

Last word, no GENUINE investment will sustain such humongous ROI payment system for long.
sir I bet you in the next 10yrs to come dw-arerben is going to be around and you will be one of our investors.mark my word

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
mctfopt:

MY MAN these are the telltale signs of a scam. If you see all these signs and still "invest" in them, then when your capital goes missing you know who to blame is YOU cool
sir please let's not discourage others from investing.every business that started has its own CHALLANGES the company is doing their best to satisfy it's client for three years now I expected us to be encouraging eachother not drawing eachother backwards..
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by obanor99: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2020
Bobkayz:

Dm if interested in Crowd1. Don't procrastinate
I truly believe in crowd1,I am a member of crowd1,Bobkayz is correct

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by 2cribz: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2020
Scammer Bleep off. Go register for paid site.
Free nairaland u bastard scammer
Jejosan:

Good evening Sir
We are very legit. One of the proofs that we are legit is our copy trading platform. You control your investment and we share the profit. Scammers would not offer an option like that. You withdraw your money whenever you please. You would not even send us a dime, the broker pays us directly from the profit 30%.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.