Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? (48819 Views)

Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam / Want To Know How Wealth Is Created, Invest Today At Dw-arerben Global Investment / Arerben Global Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by thalpy(m): 8:43pm On Jul 26, 2020
Does it have an Insurance plan? Because MBA first came . And I know they are into same thing. But my question is , is the company insured ? Not a little trade in market, all offices will be closed o. The only thing making me want to try it is because no MBA in asaba. So please any info if they have insurance please hit me
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by LegitDeals247: 5:02am On Jul 29, 2020
thalpy:
Does it have an Insurance plan? Because MBA first came . And I know they are into same thing. But my question is , is the company insured ? Not a little trade in market, all offices will be closed o. The only thing making me want to try it is because no MBA in asaba. So please any info if they have insurance please hit me

Yes they have
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Zezit: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2020
[quote author=Zezit post=92285784]

Work on the customer service aspect of DW-Arerben
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Zezit: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2020
I wonder why their website is not secured. Why would they operate this kind of business with a site that is not secured.
Anytime I want to access it with my laptop, my security software alerts me to leave the DW-Arerben site and go back to safety. And I quickly back pedal. That means the site is not secured and hackers could collect any credit card info I supply there if I fill a form.

If you guys are for real, then you should know that your website must be tight. It's supposed to have a prefix "https", the s there stands for secured.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Bobkayz: 1:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Hustle in silence let success make the noise.

The best thing you can do for yourself and your generation this period of lockdown is to invest in a legitimate business that will pay you in hard currency; � Euros

Join now and be part of the fastest growing networking company, in the world! D.M, +2348103933069 or use details on page for more information! Crowd1 IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Bobkayz: 1:05am On Jul 31, 2020
[img][/img]

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Prospero01(m): 5:35am On Aug 01, 2020
Don't invest yet with them. So many investors are yet to get paid. I know of someone who's yet to get paid. On their facebook page they kept deleting comments from investors who are yet to get their ROI. Please and please don't. Apply caution here. Everything about their service delivery is terrible. Bad customer service from beginning till end. Doing so is at your own risk.

7 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by 2cribz: 7:54am On Aug 01, 2020
Heavy scam.wud crash soon and vanish into thin air with yall money.even abroad.no work.no oay. Dont be a greedy fool. Na scam

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Nigga44: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Bobkayz:
Hustle in silence let success make the noise.

The best thing you can do for yourself and your generation this period of lockdown is to invest in a legitimate business that will pay you in hard currency; � Euros

Join now and be part of the fastest growing networking company, in the world! D.M, +2348103933069 or use details on page for more information! Crowd1 IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING!
. This is the one I believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Bobkayz: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Nigga44:
. This is the one I believe

Dm if interested in Crowd1. Don't procrastinate

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Zezit: 2:28am On Aug 02, 2020
Prospero01:
Don't invest yet with them. So many investors are yet to get paid. I know of someone who's yet to get paid. On their facebook page they kept deleting comments from investors who are yet to get their ROI. Please and please don't. Apply caution here. Everything about their service delivery is terrible. Bad customer service from beginning till end. Doing so is at your own risk.

I believe they are genuine. But they need to improve on their customer service. They are not the only one with customer service that need improvement. This is Naija. Call any bank today and see the response you will get. That doesn't make the bank fake or a scam. They just need to improve on the service. That is it.

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 5:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zezit:

Okay, I understand your explanation. If you say the site is under construction, it is alright. They should be fast about it because it scares people. Good luck to your company and I pray that it will still be around years to come.
thank you for understanding God bless you
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Zezit:

I believe they are genuine. But they need to improve on their customer service. They are not the only one with customer service that need improvement. This is Naija. Call any bank today and see the response you will get. That doesn't make the bank fake or a scam. They just need to improve on the service. That is it.
you are right, we are really working on that sir
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
[quote author=Prospero01 post=92354380]

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by akinonigbinde: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Office address here in Lagos please
What's your facebook page?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2020
I
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Zezit: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
When a man doesn't understand a phenomenon, he calls it the miraculous. In this case, he calls it a scam. The fact that one was jilted in the past does not make all men scum. That one lost money due to failure of a bank or business does not mean doing business in Nigeria does not worth the effort. That you married twice and they failed is not a reason not to remarry. Do not judge a man by the action of another. It is the same reason all Nigerian are called scammers. Not fair on the clean ones.

Most truly successful men that you see today didn't succeed by trying and failing only once. In other words they tried many times and failed many times but didn't give up. Ask Dangote.

Always remember: A miracle and magic look almost alike but they are not the same. Granulated sugar and salt look alike but they aren't the same.

If our judgement of DW-ARERBEN is based on the action of another company that they have no affiliation with, then that is unfair judgement. Banks fail too and do close down but I cannot keep my money at home because Savannah bank closed down years ago. I also shouldn't advice people against saving money with ABC bank because of that.

Do your due diligence before judging DW-AREBEN or any other investment company. And if you find any one genuine, invest. Because I tell you, in this country, people are making money. Don't mind those who keep saying there is no money in Nigeria because that is not correct. For some people, this is their time.

Investment is the way to go if doing business is not your thing. A young man once forgot his phone in a public place and the good person who found it looked through his phone to try to get a contact number that could reach the phone owner. Behold he found 8 bitcoins in the phone owner's crypto wallet (he didn't log out). What is the Naira equivalent of that? The boy is into bitcoins investment. Yet Nigerian youths are generally considered lazy or G-boys.

My advice is before you condemn anyone, product or business, do your due diligence. Then base your judgement on facts and not assumptions. Drop mic.

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Zezit:
When a man doesn't understand a phenomenon, he calls it the miraculous. In this case, he calls it a scam. The fact that one was jilted in the past does not make all men scum. That one lost money due to failure of a bank or business does not mean doing business in Nigeria does not worth the effort. That you married twice and they failed is not a reason not to remarry. Do not judge a man by the action of another. It is the same reason all Nigerian are called scammers. Not fair on the clean ones.

Most truly successful men that you see today didn't succeed by trying and failing only once. In other words they tried many times and failed many times but didn't give up. Ask Dangote.

Always remember: A miracle and magic look almost alike but they are not the same. Granulated sugar and salt look alike but they aren't the same.

If our judgement of DW-ARERBEN is based on the action of another company that they have no affiliation with, then that is unfair judgement. Banks fail too and do close down but I cannot keep my money at home because Savannah bank closed down years ago. I also shouldn't advice people against saving money with ABC bank because of that.

Do your due diligence before judging DW-AREBEN or any other investment company. And if you find any one genuine, invest. Because I tell you, in this country, people are making money. Don't mind those who keep saying there is no money in Nigeria because that is not correct. For some people, this is their time.

Investment is the way to go if doing business is not your thing. A young man once forgot his phone in a public place and the good person who found it looked through his phone to try to get a contact number that could reach the phone owner. Behold he found 8 bitcoins in the phone owner's crypto wallet (he didn't log out). What is the Naira equivalent of that? The boy is into bitcoins investment. Yet Nigerian youths are generally considered lazy or G-boys.

My advice is before you condemn anyone, product or business, do your due diligence. Then base your judgement on facts and not assumptions. Drop mic.
thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.