Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? - Investment (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? (48882 Views)

Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam / Want To Know How Wealth Is Created, Invest Today At Dw-arerben Global Investment / Arerben Global Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Advision: 5:17am On Jan 23, 2021
CBN and Nigerian banks have suffered in the hands of scammers.

Anytime they want to stop paying, they will blame CBN and Nigerian banks. The banking system that they used to collect several millions suddenly stopped working went it is time to repay investors cheesy

Dont stupidly quote me to say its true except you have the circular or email where the cbn or any other nigerian bank became so idle as to focus on dw arerben.

6 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by murphyrichy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
hensil:
Sorry I have not updated us for long.For those of us that missed the zoom meeting today by 8pm here are the highlight.dw-arerben global Investment is here to stay

Meeting with the CEO
1, all outstanding payments will be made on or before end of Feb.
2, schedule or plan of payments will be send to every branch and pasted.
3, liquidation will also have a time frame. Which will be communicated.
4. cbn doesn't affect our trading (global fx)
Why there Is CBN interference Is because we receive funds from General public....
5. He also said that offices needs to open in order for them to function well. Portharcourt office were closed because lives of staff were threatened
6. He said mode and dates of payments will be given out by next week
MBA second brother.

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Brightedmond: 11:55pm On Feb 02, 2021
I laugh � in swahili. But money must be paid. CBN or no CBN. Start paying already.

3 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by McTobe(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2021
How about using Etherium or BTC to pay those that have such accounts. No CBN wahala
hensil:
Sorry I have not updated us for long.For those of us that missed the zoom meeting today by 8pm here are the highlight.dw-arerben global Investment is here to stay

Meeting with the CEO
1, all outstanding payments will be made on or before end of Feb.
2, schedule or plan of payments will be send to every branch and pasted.
3, liquidation will also have a time frame. Which will be communicated.
4. cbn doesn't affect our trading (global fx)
Why there Is CBN interference Is because we receive funds from General public....
5. He also said that offices needs to open in order for them to function well. Portharcourt office were closed because lives of staff were threatened
6. He said mode and dates of payments will be given out by next week
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Whiteshield: 1:31am On Feb 03, 2021
Anyone who loses money to this amateurish scam is a big fool. You were warned but stupidity spiced with greed didn't allow you to have sense.
They have chopped your money, do your worst. You can only cry and curse.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2021
Dw-arerben global is here to stay.

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by billyG(m): 9:18pm On Feb 03, 2021
hensil:
there is restriction to an amount we can pay out daily as I talk to you people get alert on a daily so let's be patient all backlogs whould be cleared off.thank you for trusting dw-arerben global
If CBN place restrictions on U,some investors has btc wallet ,U can pay them in btc.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Whiteshield: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
hensil:

They have extended it to February. Very soon, they will move it to December. This one has collapsed, it is just disguising.

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 1:38pm On Feb 04, 2021
Whiteshield:

They have extended it to February. Very soon, they will move it to December. This one has collapsed, it is just disguising.
please the ceo had already addressed all this so please don't cause more problem sir.thank you
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2021
billyG:

If CBN place restrictions on U,some investors has btc wallet ,U can pay them in btc.
the ceo has already put in place better ways to clear the payment sir.thanks for the suggestion
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by murphyrichy(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
hensil:
please the ceo had already addressed all this so please don't cause more problem sir.thank you
If I were you, I better remove my hand from this thing, Abeg stop misleading people into loosing their hard earned money. comot your hand now oo.

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by murphyrichy(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2021
Whiteshield:
Anyone who loses money to this amateurish scam is a big fool. You were warned but stupidity spiced with greed didn't allow you to have sense.
They have chopped your money, do your worst. You can only cry and curse.
This ppl are just something else, you need to see the way they were doing adverts upan down, even on radio.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by murphyrichy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Nigerians we need to wise up, if anyone knows how to double money like this eeeh, He will first enrich himself and his family members b4 looking at the public.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by eezeribe(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2021
murphyrichy:
This ppl are just something else, you need to see the way they were doing adverts upan down, even on radio.
Hmm
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by mctfopt: 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
murphyrichy:
Nigerians we need to wise up, if anyone knows how to double money like this eeeh, He will first enrich himself and his family members b4 looking at the public.

This is 100% unadulterated truth. But of course, greedy peeps will say you are the enemy of their progress grin

3 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by alexblaze553: 5:58am On Feb 15, 2021
hensil:
the ceo has already put in place better ways to clear the payment sir.thanks for the suggestion
After you were busy luring new victims even uptill December promo, that's why you won most hard-working staff, it should have been most fraudulent staff... But, no problem. Let my due date reach, Awka would not contain me and you. If we can't get to your CEO, it's desperate marketers like you that would pay the price.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 7:04am On Feb 15, 2021
alexblaze553:

After you were busy luring new victims even uptill December promo, that's why you won most hard-working staff, it should have been most fraudulent staff... But, no problem. Let my due date reach, Awka would not contain me and you. If we can't get to your CEO, it's desperate marketers like you that would pay the price.
please don't come online to come and issue empty threats if you are my client it's wise to kindly inbox me or if you think you made a bad decision by investing kindly liquidate don't wait for the six months maybe you will use your funds for a better thing thank you.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by berni(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2021
This is pure scam. They are only waiting for new investors so they can pay old investors. The CEO has used investors funds to build real estate and also gave small to oyakhilome. If you have investment with them just zero your mind cos your fund is gone
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by YourNextLevel(m): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2021
YourNextLevel:

First of all i like your approach and maturity in this issue.
“Fidelity Guarantee Insurance” is the package name of your insurance with SOVEREIGN INSURANCE right?
That insurance has nothing to do with a third party because I personally contacted the company.

Here is their website info also:
This is a form of insurance that protects an organisation against loss of money or valuable stock as a result of dishonesty or fraudulent activity of employees. It is possible to grant cover on named basis, positions basis or on a blanket basis. In any of these cases, the number of persons and the limit of guarantee any one loss would be advised as well as aggregate amount of guarantee in a given year. Once we have this information, we would be in a position to quote for premium payable.

https://stiplc.com/web/products-details.php?a=fidelity-guarantee-insurance

You were polite thats why I responded.

That's when i exposed all these but people kept paying

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Rankine(m): 10:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
hensil:

Oga it's a new month already. Howfar, we are still waiting for payments to be made. Why don't you guys just let guys know our money is gone than to be playing hide and seek. If you can't give the so called ROI, give everyone their capital.

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Whiteshield: 1:42am On Mar 04, 2021
hensil:

Bastard, come out and repeat this nonsense if I no go comot ya teeth now now.

1 Share

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by AskProf: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2021
hensil:

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by AskProf: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Whiteshield:

Any uodate on this?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Stanchem029: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
hensil:
How market?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by AskProf: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
Stanchem029:

How market?

He's already deleting his posts.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Stanchem029: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
hensil:
Market may change
But your Investment is timeless
Invest today smile tomorrow

Dw-arerben cares
We are still the best
#financial freedom
You're a wicked man, deleting your comments will not save you from the impending doom.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Stanchem029: 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
Moses247:
Pls ignore that he-goat. He is jobless and broke. They Keep om jumping frm one thread to another. Did anybody used Ur father's Money to invest? If na scam we go know. Stop trying hard to be noticed. Nobody cares about Ur rubbish advise. Dw arerben is a reliable company and will continue to pay.
How market, hope they have not reneged on their promises?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Stanchem029: 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
hensil:
The promo is still on
Do not miss out on this
Financial freedom is the goal!!
Is the promo still on?�������� I want to invest.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by mctfopt: 11:48am On May 02, 2021
Stanchem029:

Is the promo still on?�������� I want to invest.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time. / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.