Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? (48783 Views)

Dw Arerben Investment? Real Or Scam / Want To Know How Wealth Is Created, Invest Today At Dw-arerben Global Investment / Arerben Global Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by fredrickz03: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
So what is the promo in this if i invest 1M and get 3M at the end of 6months ,means my profit is 2M. Which is about 8% monthly
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by SAGGAT: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Moses247:

Have u called Ur Account officer??

I have spoken to the customer care representative. Did everything demanded of me.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Stanchem029: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Tocyne:
This is real my guys,Quintessential investment give you 25% of every money you bring to the table every month.Quintessential investment is going no where.For further inquiry chat me up on 09028799722
Why not create a thread?

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Raph3177(m): 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
hensil:
we will get there soon sir.we have branches at asaba,osun,pH,awka,benin you can still invest without visiting the office

How can i invest without visiting the office ?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Raph3177:

How can i invest without visiting the office ?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
SAGGAT:
My maturity date is since 21st of November. Today is 8th of December, am yet to receive any payment. Am tied of waiting.
please sir can you contact any of our customer care line
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
The promo is still on
Do not miss out on this
Financial freedom is the goal!!

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
SAGGAT:

I have spoken to the customer care representative. Did everything demanded of me.
you will get paid sir.we are on it
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Zezit: 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2020
DW-Arerben, you people should work on the delay in payment. It has been on for long.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Our promo is still on and whould end on the 31st of December let's not miss out on this
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by cooljuman: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2020
Invested on the 17th, maturity date is 17 December, they said I'll be paid within 3 to 7 working days, still expecting the payment but it is delaying. Hope we're not looking at another situation of MBA investment. The signs are not encouraging at all.

2 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Stanchem029: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2020
hensil:
Our promo is still on and whould end on the 31st of December let's not miss out on this
What happened to the official IG account of DW arerben?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by murphyrichy(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2020
SAGGAT:
My maturity date is since 21st of November. Today is 8th of December, am yet to receive any payment. Am tied of waiting.
Bros what's the update, Have you been paid?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Stanchem029:

What happened to the official IG account of DW arerben?
what happened to it?
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
cooljuman:
Invested on the 17th, maturity date is 17 December, they said I'll be paid within 3 to 7 working days, still expecting the payment but it is delaying. Hope we're not looking at another situation of MBA investment. The signs are not encouraging at all.
no sir payment is still ongoing as we speak
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Moses247(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
hensil:
no sir payment is still ongoing as we speak
People are getting paid. Wait for Ur turn.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by nwangec: 2:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Moses247:

People are getting paid. Wait for Ur turn.
I hope so cus I encouraged my husband and many others to invest since on the 16th WIC is his due date no payment
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Moses247(m): 2:54am On Jan 01, 2021
nwangec:
I hope so cus I encouraged my husband and many others to invest since on the 16th WIC is his due date no payment
I understand. But don't worry u will be paid. This company is real just that they can delay payment sometimes.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Zezit: 4:08am On Jan 01, 2021
fredrickz03:
So what is the promo in this if i invest 1M and get 3M at the end of 6months ,means my profit is 2M. Which is about 8% monthly

Nope, your interest is a whooping 33% monthly.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Zezit: 4:14am On Jan 01, 2021
My ROI is supposed to come every on the 18th which is my due date.. Today is 1st of January 2021. No December 2020 ROI received yet.
I usually get it around on 25th every month and I am okay with that but this one that stretched into another month. I don't understand oo.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Resurgent2016: 5:09am On Jan 01, 2021
nwangec:

Only you,MBA forex and DW Arerben? Just congratulate yourself well. I hope you also know there is Bara and Addy fx, whatever you have left, put it in those ones.

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by nwangec: 6:48am On Jan 01, 2021
Resurgent2016:

Only you,MBA forex and DW Arerben? Just congratulate yourself well. I hope you also know there is Bara and Addy fx, whatever you have left, put it in those ones.
very interesting so I have followers in NL but sorry I didn't have any investment with MBA and i'm not interested with others U are introducing to me.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Moses247(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2021
Official statement on the delay of Roi

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by imagrg(m): 3:50am On Jan 03, 2021
It is finished!

3 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Moses247(m): 5:50am On Jan 03, 2021
imagrg:
It is finished!
what is finished?? Abeg shift.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by hensil(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2021
Happy new year everyone,I apologise on behalf of this great company on issues regarding delayed payment there is no cause for alarm as payments are ongoing although slow due to cbn's new policy but I promise that we are working round the clock to ensure swift payment and we wish each and every one of us a wonderful new year.am free to take any question

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by zizila: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2021
Please what’s the new CBN policy? That is peculiar to just your company?

4 Likes

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by murphyrichy(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2021
hensil:
Happy new year everyone,I apologise on behalf of this great company on issues regarding delayed payment there is no cause for alarm as payments are ongoing although slow due to cbn's new policy but I promise that we are working round the clock to ensure swift payment and we wish each and every one of us a wonderful new year.am free to take any question
Naso you go talk nah, because it's not your money that is involved.
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Fadajasi(m): 1:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
zizila:
Please what’s the new CBN policy? That is peculiar to just your company?
Lol
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Whiteshield: 1:23pm On Jan 03, 2021
nwangec:

You are in soup. Hope you didn't introduce it to your in laws too?

My own advice for you is to find one small self contain and rent. E get why. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Fadajasi(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
Whiteshield:

You are in soup. Hope you didn't introduce it to your in laws too?
Kai now cheesy grin
Re: Is DW Arerben A Scam Investment? by Whiteshield: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2021
hensil:
The promo is still on
Do not miss out on this
Financial freedom is the goal!!

hensil:

Ran promo in December 10 and before the end of December, you are saying you can't pay because of CBN.

Investors, una money don go.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Chisco Transport Buses Burnt In Lagos By Hoodlums / Why Swiss Golden Nigeria Is Unrealistic And A Waste Of Money And Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.