Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Charming Men (jaruma Products ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charming Men (jaruma Products ) (12446 Views)

Video Of Jaruma Behaving Erratically Before She Went To Psychiatric Hospital / Kayanmata Dealer Jaruma Laments After 7million Ladies Sent Obi Cubana’s Name / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
A lot of girls nowadays r using charms on men , that’s the blue eyes , vagina sweetener,charmed waist beats n all , and i swear I am scared for my brothers , worst thing is girls r now becoming proud of it , especially this jaruma products n her followers , some even call her queen mother , I am even beginning to think those things join them to some sisterhood , cause is using charms on men now something to be proud of? Now the main question is do u think these are just mere native products like they claim or there is something else about these products, what do u hv to say about it in general ,, and guys how do u protect urselves
- [ ]

1 Like

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shugavee:
A lot of girls nowadays r using charms on men , that’s the blue eyes , vagina sweetener,charmed waist beats n all , and i swear I am scared for my brothers , worst thing is girls r now becoming proud of it , especially this jaruma products n her followers , some even call her queen mother , I am even beginning to think those things join them to some sisterhood , cause is using charms on men now something to be proud of? Now the main question is do u think these are just mere native products like they claim or there is something else about these products, what do u hv to say about it in general ,, and guys how do u protect urselves
- [ ]

nothing like juju. Its just sweeter sex due to the tight vagina or wetness. Plus bedmantics skills . If u have a boring sex life . And u experience such. Its normal to go gaga

1 Like

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 4:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:
nothing like juju. Its just sweeter sex due to the tight vagina or wetness. Plus bedmantics skills . If u have a boring sex life . And u experience such. Its normal to go gaga
and the blue eye? , do u know the set of products I am talking about ?
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:
there are some other ones that sell perfumes to attract men , so what’s that ?
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Waiting for ur opinion guys .
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shugavee:
there are some other ones that sell perfumes to attract men , so what’s that ?
has it attracted dangote or mikel obi If a girl smells nice its normal to have interest
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:
has it attracted dangote or mikel obi
so in essence they r not true ? Cause they hv reviews n ladies praise the lady on her page, or it’s a scam ?
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:
has it attracted dangote or mikel obi If a girl smells nice its normal to have interest
n u think that all it is? They just selling pussy tighers , normal beads and normal perfume
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by iTearHerToto: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
I don't like the way op is sounding...Like she's got some irreparable loosed p. Nay? Then what's all these qualms 4

Pukes angry
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
/ladyhippolyta88
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:
I don't like the way op is sounding... Like she's got some irreparable loosed p. Nay? Then what's all these qualms 4

Pukes angry
that’s not the case here I find it very strange that charms on men r becoming a public lucrative business
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
Pocahontas
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by iTearHerToto: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shugavee:
that’s not the case here I find it very strange that charms on men r becoming a public lucrative business
OK that's OK. Let's talk about your moniker now...

Is there really shuga is your Veee

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Feministicqueen
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shugavee:
n u think that all it is? They just selling pussy tighers , normal beads and normal perfume
a married man with a wife who is no more interested in sex and lies like a log of wood. If he sleeps with a 21 year old unilag babe good in all styles and he is lavishing money on. Only normal for him to be crazy about her. No juju here abeg. Who did jaruma marry, Indimis or alakijas son

1 Like

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by MannieA(f): 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I've been hearing about these products tho.
And I don't think they are normal too.
My sister was telling me some weeks ago that the "blue eye" is from Indian.... I heard that if a girl wears it there's no man that won't approach her. Doesn't sound pure to me,but what do I know, let me keep shut o *sips tea*
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
MannieA:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
My sister was telling me some weeks ago that the "blue eye" is from Indian.... I heard that if a girl wears it there's no man that won't approach her. Doesn't sound pure to me,but what do I know, let me keep shut o *sips tea*
na him dem never catch dangote All bullocks lol
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by MannieA(f): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:
a married man with a wife who is no more interested in sex and lies like a log of wood. If he sleeps with a 21 year old unilag babe good in all styles and he is lavishing money on. Only normal for him to be crazy about her. No juju here abeg. Who did jaruma marry, Indimis or alakijas son

I don't think you've seen these products or heard about 'em
Do you know the kinda things girls buy?
So a waist bead would automatically make the vagina sweet?
Those products aren't pure pls

3 Likes

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 5:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
MannieA:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
exactly, it definitely isn’t.
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by MannieA(f): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:
na him dem never catch dangote All bullocks lol

Oga..is dangote the only man or the only rich man in naija?
How sure are you that they don't even service dangote?abi you dey follow them waka?
These products are usually used by slay queens or runs girls.

3 Likes

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:
and in ur mind dangote no get side chicks ? So u mean to say u ignorant about it or u think it isn’t real, cause even the sellers advertise it to be something that attract men n not this plain n u saying it
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
MannieA:

I don't think you've seen these products or heard about 'em
Do you know the kinda things girls buy?
So a waist bead would automatically make the vagina sweet?
Those products aren't pure pls
Jaruma is well connected, roles with governors in the north and the likes. why has she no caught indimis, alakija, or alhaji alhaji's sons forget that thing. all a girl needs to keep a man spell bound is good sex. home made jollof and wedding jollof dont taste the same
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shugavee:
and in ur mind dangote no get side chicks ? So u mean to say u ignorant about it or u think it isn’t real, cause even the sellers advertise it to be something that attract men n not this plain n u saying it
he has and he is very stingy. girls in that circle complain bitterly
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 5:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:
Jaruma is well connected, roles with governors in the north and the likes. why has she no caught indimis, alakija, or alhaji alhaji's sons forget that thing. all a girl needs to keep a man spell bound is good sex. home made jollof and wedding jollof dont taste the same
so she’s a scam then ?
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by MannieA(f): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shugavee:
exactly, it definitely isn’t.

Lmao...That's their f**king business... I don't have any reason to buy such things. Good luck to 'em They should enjoy themselves with it.

1 Like

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
MannieA:

Oga..is dangote the only man or the only rich man in naija?
How sure are you that they don't even service dangote?abi you dey follow them waka?
These products are usually used by slay queens or runs girls.
no be bead this one wear so. how market

1 Like

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:
so what’s ur point?
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by MannieA(f): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:

What do you mean by caught?
You mean hooked them to marry her or what?
Girls that makes use of these products are usually not interested in keeping the man to marry them...it's to get money from them.
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shugavee:
so she’s a scam then ?
not really. its just normal for those products to have such reactions when used. i am guy and i know sex can keep one spellbound. ladies during dating would travel from delta and still give you mind blowing sex. when married chores, childbirth and work makes them less interested in sex. a side chicks is then in the picture and the man becomes kind of trapped by her. (normal)

1 Like

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shugavee:
so what’s ur point?
lol, bye i have work to do grin. nothing juju in these things
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by MannieA(f): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:

Mr man!!It's not all beads that girls wear that's ordinary ooo
Some wear theirs for fashion.. while others get theirs mainly to attract men and for sexual activities!
And besides it's not only waist beads that girls use.. some use bracelet, hand beads,oils etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 5 Unarguably Husband Materials Of All Time In Romanceland.. / Nigerian Woman And African American Men / 31 Real Reasons To Stop Masturbating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.