Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Charming Men (jaruma Products ) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charming Men (jaruma Products ) (12432 Views)

Video Of Jaruma Behaving Erratically Before She Went To Psychiatric Hospital / Kayanmata Dealer Jaruma Laments After 7million Ladies Sent Obi Cubana’s Name / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Problemkid1: 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
iTearHerToto:
I don't like the way op is sounding...Like she's got some irreparable loosed p. Nay? Then what's all these qualms 4

Pukes angry
This your moniker no go kill me with laughter grin grin grin
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...no problem
I Missed You
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
IamPlato:
I Missed You
.... :Dhmmhmmm
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by dayowunmi(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
Shugavee:
there are some other ones that sell perfumes to attract men , so what’s that ?
Don't mind him. He's probably one of these people who thinks if it can't be explained by science it ain't real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.... :Dhmmhmmm
*looks At The Clock, looks At Her* undecided
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2019
IamPlato:
*looks At The Clock, looks At Her* undecided
... Sorry for dat day ...i just had a boring pleasure ,so frustrating indeed ...

What did u mean looks at d clock
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
... Sorry for dat day ...i just had a boring pleasure ,so frustrating indeed ...

What did u mean looks at d clock
Who Would Give Borin Pleasure To A Sexymama? He Should Be Flog...

Looking At The Clock meant "why Were Still Online At That Hour"
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:44am On Aug 23, 2019
IamPlato:
Who Would Give Borin Pleasure To A Sexymama? He Should Be Flog...

Looking At The Clock meant "why Were Still Online At That Hour"
...what hour please ? smiley
What is d time please?
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2019
Shugavee:
A lot of girls nowadays r using charms on men , that’s the blue eyes , vagina sweetener,charmed waist beats n all , and i swear I am scared for my brothers , worst thing is girls r now becoming proud of it , especially this jaruma products n her followers , some even call her queen mother , I am even beginning to think those things join them to some sisterhood , cause is using charms on men now something to be proud of? Now the main question is do u think these are just mere native products like they claim or there is something else about these products, what do u hv to say about it in general ,, and guys how do u protect urselves
- [ ]

Na Jazz oh but Jaruma come modernize am by taking it to instagram. She even fit dey use am take dey steal the ladies destiny sef. Any babe fuckup with me, I go hurt her without thinking twice sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...what hour please ? smiley What is d time please?
That Was Late At Night Na...

Which One Is What Is The Time?
Are You In Jail
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
IamPlato:
That Was Late At Night Na...

Which One Is What Is The Time?

Are You In Jail
...U can ask about it again , smiley there are things u nid to know ... smiley Anyway lets just forget it ,

if u be my friend here u will get depressed easily ,
... am sorry for d outburst once more ,
But ar my arrogant or hard in words ? just tell me d simple truth ,dont cover it.
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...U can ask about it again , smiley there are things u nid to know ... smiley Anyway lets just forget it ,

if u be my friend here u will get depressed easily ,
... am sorry for d outburst once more ,
But ar my arrogant or hard in words ? just tell me d simple truth ,dont cover it.
there Are Things I Need To Know Yet You Say i Should Forget It... You Ladies Are Just Too Interesting.

I'm Not Angry With You... I Dont See A Foe, I See A friend, Nice Girl who Is Probably Covered In Little Darkness

Talking About Arrogance.. I Dont See That, maybe Just Your Way Of Being social. I Have Experienced Arrogant Girls first Hand; have You Heard Of Thug arrogance?

You Only Tried To act Superior over Me, i Find That Quite Funny Though. NOTHING PERSONAL HONEY wink
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
IamPlato:
there Are Things I Need To Know Yet You Say i Should Forget It... You Ladies Are Just Too Interesting.

I'm Not Angry With You... I Dont See A Foe, I See A friend, Nice Girl who Is Probably Covered In Little Darkness

Talking About Arrogance.. I Dont See That, maybe Just Your Way Of Being social. I Have Experienced Arrogant Girls first Hand; have You Heard Of Thug arrogance?

You Only Tried To act Superior over Me, i Find That Quite Funny Though. NOTHING PERSONAL HONEY wink
... Is my pleasure !
My friend persuated me for one good year to join here ,and i joined in dec 2010 with my monikker then , but badboys wanted to mess me up so badly that i had to run for my life
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
ednut1:
no be bead this one wear so. how market
Lol this one finish me. Chai haha
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
... Is my pleasure !
My friend persuated me for one good year to join here ,and i joined in dec 2010 with my monikker then , but badboys wanted to mess me up so badly that i had to run for my life
Mess You Up... Is It What I Think It Is? smiley

But You Came Back... Guess You Are Done Running... Nobody Messes anybody Up Unless you Permit It.

Nairaland Is Still A Nice Place Though, with Few Good Guys Like Me wink
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 9:01am On Aug 24, 2019
condemn:

Na Jazz oh but Jaruma come modernize am by taking it to instagram. She even fit dey use am take dey steal the ladies destiny sef. Any babe fuckup with me, I go hurt her without thinking twice sha.
gosh I swear to God, exact stuff on my mind!! That’s my biggest fear about that thing, giving urself to the devil
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 9:06am On Aug 24, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Long time cheesy dear smiley
Sorry for the late reply cry We are not that regular here as before wink
As for the topic, I see nothing wrong in it some people find it fashionable I don't think they are charms. I personally have no interest in those things.
lol I totally understand, missed you, well we not talking about the fashionable ones, there r some u get from certain people said to bring good luck n all . How u doing
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2019
Shugavee:
lol I totally understand, missed you, well we not talking about the fashionable ones, there r some u get from certain people said to bring good luck n all . How u doing
what Inspired Your Name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 24, 2019
Shugavee:
A lot of girls nowadays r using charms on men , that’s the blue eyes , vagina sweetener,charmed waist beats n all , and i swear I am scared for my brothers , worst thing is girls r now becoming proud of it , especially this jaruma products n her followers , some even call her queen mother , I am even beginning to think those things join them to some sisterhood , cause is using charms on men now something to be proud of? Now the main question is do u think these are just mere native products like they claim or there is something else about these products, what do u hv to say about it in general ,, and guys how do u protect urselves
- [ ]

Whatever you believe manifests I guess so the best protection is deniel or rejection of it's powers. You give it power by focusing on something so don't pay it no mind. My opinion tho undecided

But contact lenses

It sound's moronic lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:39am On Aug 24, 2019
Shugavee:
I have no idea about that.
I am good smiley
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
IamPlato:
what Inspired Your Name
so I searched on google about something and nairaland popped up n being a guest I couldn’t state my own opinion about the issues, so I decided to open my account n while I was on that I thought of what name to best describe my person, well I am swt as sugar, but I knew I would be misunderstood based on the opinion I wanted to drop that day n I also know I am a hard ass, some may like me n many won’t, so I went with shuga instead of sugar, accompanied with my name
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Shugavee:
so I searched on google about something and nairaland popped up n being a guest I couldn’t state my own opinion about the issues, so I decided to open my account n while I was on that I thought of what name to best describe my person, well I am swt as sugar, but I knew I would be misunderstood based on the opinion I wanted to drop that day n I also know I am a hard ass, some may like me n many won’t, so I went with shuga instead of sugar, accompanied with my name
SWEET AS SUGAR... Hmmmmm...
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Jaykay33(m): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2019
They should come and charm me plz I need a girl friend
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by cerpvad(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2019
All na superstitions. Only pussified guys remain charmed by the vee anytime anyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Sexiest Woman In The US Military Who Is Also A Booty Model On Instagram / When a lady has a flat feet. / She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.