Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Charming Men (jaruma Products ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charming Men (jaruma Products ) (12433 Views)

Video Of Jaruma Behaving Erratically Before She Went To Psychiatric Hospital / Kayanmata Dealer Jaruma Laments After 7million Ladies Sent Obi Cubana’s Name / Make Her Wet Just With 100+ Most Charming Love SMS For Her Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by PUSSYWHORE: 6:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shugavee:
lol not the spending part the jaruma part lol
So because you don't use the product it feels wrong but doesn't when you trick or manipulate a guy to achieve the same goal the product would achieve, do you see how you think?
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
PUSSYWHORE:
So because you don't use the product it feels wrong but doesn't when you trick or manipulate a guy to achieve the same goal the product would achieve, do you see how you think?
i don’t manipulate my man darling n I never will, don’t worry I will create another thread to vent this but for now I want more opinion about my post n not my personal life .
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by MannieA(f): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
WalkerMichael:
There's nothing magical about the products jaruma sells to her customers on IG. The magical eye product thing can even be sourced and bought from aliexpress. The manufacturers only mentioned that it works to bring good luck, success and the likes..

Jaruma is just able to master the art of packaging and selling. But that lady is really cashing out sha. I find her products really overpriced - well, I'm not her customer smiley

so how does it bring good luck and success if it doesn't actually have some magical powers attached to it?Or you want to say their mindset would make it work for them?
I don't think you actually understand what's up
I know some babes that buy these stuffs and brag that they use it to hook men and it works.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 7:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shugavee:
Iamplato what’s ur opinion
I Remember Clearly in 2011, Adaibeku used This On Me... It Worked Perfectly But unfortunately For Her I Met Husbandsnatcha in 2016 who Had A Stronger marine Powers, unfortunately For Husbandsnatcha Analqueenluci came With A Stronger Force... It Was Just Of Recent I Discovered That There Is no Juju more Powerful Than The One Between Their Legs
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Rosay15(f): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:
I Remember Clearly in 2011, Adaibeku used This On Me... It Worked Perfectly But unfortunately For Her I Met Husbandsnatcha in 2016 who Had A Stronger marine Powers, unfortunately For Husbandsnatcha Analqueenluci came With A Stronger Force... It Was Just Of Recent I Discovered That There Is no Juju more Powerful Than The One Between Their Legs
... Lol
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:
i never claimed to know him personally. I was just giving an example. Make them use the jaruma stuff catch rich men wey go buy dem range shikena. Why should our actresses eat sh1t in dubai when juju from jaruma dey
Did you tell those shiit eating actress in Dubai about Jaruma? How small is your head?
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by MannieA(f): 7:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Don't mind the poor fool. He's trying to act as if he knows Dangote personally. Just shouting his name up and down the thread.

I jus taya oo
I wonder if he follows dangote up and down...
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by MannieA(f): 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
ednut1:
i never claimed to know him personally. I was just giving an example. Make them use the jaruma stuff catch rich men wey go buy dem range shikena. Why should our actresses eat sh1t in dubai when juju from jaruma dey

Mtchewwww
smh...
The things you say give me headache!
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by AnalQueenluci: 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:

Adaibeku will strike you dead one day n i cant protect u
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 8:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
MannieA:

Mtchewwww
smh...
The things you say give me headache!
sha go use am too. Con testify
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
MannieA:

I jus taya oo
I wonder if he follows dangote up and down...
na u sabi
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 11:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
IamPlato:
lol cheesy chai
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 11:46pm On Aug 20, 2019
MannieA:

so how does it bring good luck and success if it doesn't actually have some magical powers attached to it?Or you want to say their mindset would make it work for them?
I don't think you actually understand what's up
I know some babes that buy these stuffs and brag that they use it to hook men and it works.....
I guess they just wanna act ignorant of it , cause it’s not new news
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2019
Rosay15:
... Lol
babe drop urs
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by ednut1(m): 7:06am On Aug 21, 2019
Shugavee:
babe drop urs
https://www.nairaland.com/4821580/truth-kayamata-facts-fiction. Aptly explained grin. Every fake pastor once appeared real and God sent
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 21, 2019
These things have nothing spiritual . Sex is only sweeter with them. A man would most times do anything for the lady he gets the best sex from. Hausa women use these things and their husbands still marry more and keep side chick jaruma pays for those reviews. Same kayan you can get for 2k in kano is what jaruma sells for 100k

2 Likes

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:33am On Aug 21, 2019
IamPlato:
...2much play ba?
Ladies forever don suffer for ona hand right from 1375
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Shugavee(f): 8:08am On Aug 21, 2019
Tina26:
These things have nothing spiritual . Sex is only sweeter with them. A man would most times do anything for the lady he gets the best sex from. Hausa women use these things and their husbands still marry more and keep side chick jaruma pays for those reviews. Same kayan you can get for 2k in kano is what jaruma sells for 100k
what of the blue eye n waist beads, soap , oil etc and the fact people r calling her queen mother
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2019
Shugavee:
what of the blue eye n waist beads, soap , oil etc and the fact people r calling her queen mother
most people on instablog abuse her and her page is also private. She pays people to sing her praises. Like ednut said. Rev king had rave reviews at his peak.

1 Like

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 10:13am On Aug 21, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...2much play ba?
Ladies forever don suffer for ona hand right from 1375
WHAT is The Meaning Of That Rubbish statement? Choose Your Words Carefully.

You Remain My Girls As Long As You Remain Ladies Forever...
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2019
IamPlato:
WHAT is The Meaning Of That Rubbish statement? Choose Your Words Carefully.

You Remain My Girls As Long As You Remain Ladies Forever...
...Ok i quit ladies forever then grin grin
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...Ok i quit ladies forever then grin grin
Ok Welcome To MILFs wink
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
IamPlato:
Ok Welcome To MILFs wink
...Youngman dis ur strongboy attitude ......,i just kept quiet 4 a reason,One day u will fall right inside my room ! ... And i will make you an a scape goat , ... I wont mind using you for rituals to boom my elect/provision bizs... cheesy cheesy

Just that i have 2 terrible history here ....know it am not like any other female being with a tear in btw their legs ,
...some1(leticia) with so much love to friendship forever made sure i was here for those ladies gang stuff ,U should fear me like others do ok...smile

1 Like

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shugavee:
A lot of girls nowadays r using charms on men , that’s the blue eyes , vagina sweetener,charmed waist beats n all , and i swear I am scared for my brothers , worst thing is girls r now becoming proud of it , especially this jaruma products n her followers , some even call her queen mother , I am even beginning to think those things join them to some sisterhood , cause is using charms on men now something to be proud of? Now the main question is do u think these are just mere native products like they claim or there is something else about these products, what do u hv to say about it in general ,, and guys how do u protect urselves
- [ ]

Men also use Ring tho... Once they shake you with that hand, you will not stop thinking about them..You will be seeing yourself as the mother of their children already cool
Fetish men use the ring more often on 'Shakara girls'. They can bring a UCL girl to a NPFL level with just a handshake or a touch!!!
Inside life, Kolawole Olawuyi cool
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Rekhina(f): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...Youngman dis ur strongboy attitude ......,i just kept quiet 4 a reason,One day u will fall right inside my room ! ... And i will make you an a scape goat , ... I wont mind using you for rituals to boom my elect/provision bizs... cheesy cheesy

Just that i have 2 terrible history here ....know it am not like any other female being with a tear in btw their legs ,
...some1(leticia) with so much love to friendship forever made sure i was here for those ladies gang stuff ,U should fear me like others do ok...smile
MAMA D MAMA easy oooooo shocked

Take A DeePer Breathe .chai!;
Iamplato come here right now !
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Nice Speech!

The Day You Start Addressing Me With Respect in Your Mind And Stop Calling Me Boy, That Day You Will Learn Alot and Understand Why I Am D'Walker...

One Of My Ex Is Known As Slaymama, trust Me you Dont Want To Know Why She Is Called Slaymama and Believe Me You Never Attain That Height... So Dont Give Me That Your Bad Girl Card, In The planet Of Bad Girls you Are Close To The Bottom Of The Barrel... So Better Pour Some Water On head

1 Like

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by IamPlato(m): 4:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

you Should Be Grateful i Called You Milf because Where I Come From Thats An Elite Title. You Should Thank Me For Throwing The Title At You for Free.

And Stop Telling Us How Wicked You Can Be... Trust Me, You do Not Know Wicked... Call My Number Let of tell you something about satan

1 Like

Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by BlueAirsMom(f): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Mama V don start
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
IamPlato:
Nice Speech!

The Day You Start Addressing Me With Respect in Your Mind And Stop Calling Me Boy, That Day You Will Learn Alot and Understand Why I Am D'Walker...

One Of My Ex Is Known As Slaymama, trust Me you Dont Want To Know Why She Is Called Slaymama and Believe Me You Never Attain That Height... So Dont Give Me That Your Bad Girl Card, In The planet Of Bad Girls you Are Close To The Bottom Of The Barrel... So Better Pour Some Water On head
...no problem
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAirsMom:

Mama V don start
...hw far dearsmiley
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by BlueAirsMom(f): 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...hw far dearsmiley

I'm cool babe
Re: Charming Men (jaruma Products ) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Shugavee:
/ladyhippolyta88

Long time cheesy dear smiley
Sorry for the late reply cry We are not that regular here as before wink
As for the topic, I see nothing wrong in it some people find it fashionable I don't think they are charms. I personally have no interest in those things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When a lady has a flat feet. / She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex / Paradox Of Money And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.