Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker (75829 Views)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by iammolise(m): 11:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
cheesy
Lie meets confusion = disaster

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by tintingz(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2019
So because she's hawking sobo, she's suddenly not getting cassava from someone? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by AreaFada2: 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
tintingz:
So because she's hawking sobo, she's suddenly not getting cassava from someone? undecided
So Na you dey Gian cassava?

Na banana you for Gian. grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by AreaFada2: 11:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Kalixx:
Hmmn dont be too sure yet.

You dont know if she has a side-hustle, at night wink
I am telling you.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
I love long girls , so cute and slender
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by lascopes(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Edo women are hardworking but their men are lazy. Is just to be taking dry gin is all they know

You don mad before I think!!!!
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Binidefender: 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Edo women are hardworking but their men are lazy. Is just to be taking dry gin is all they know
Don't say that one more time
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Sniper101(m): 11:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
...reminds me of my ex in AAU back then

typical Edo girls are mostly very thin grin
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2019
Those days my girl fine pass this one self and she dey help her mama sell akpu for mowe market that year and na head she dey carry am too self, so nothing dey there.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Vickeeeee: 11:42pm On Aug 20, 2019
Oh that Ghana write up is a big lie, the market she sells is really new Benin market, check the bottle of oil close to her, is called oliva water, that water is in Benin.

9 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Mrshape: 11:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Lie no they tire una? Some say na Uniben student when they help e mama sell for New Benin market.
That picture is New Benin close to ikpobahill park, me still help my mom sell tailoring material there that year.
I for post my picture too, but I no day hawk am na store we day.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by baby124: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ghanaians stole the story. You can tell by the dates on the post. LOL. The oldest date carried the true story.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2019
when the power is more than thier power, they both got confused.

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by sylve11: 11:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

grin grin cool
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by KendrickAyomide: 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I sabi am for oregbeni sef
this same girl?
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
Salt3:
There's a girl called Jamila at Katampe 2 Mpape, Abuja. She's way too beautiful than this one. She even fries akara and hawks groundnuts for her mum. I really admire that girl
Can you please get me her number?
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by KendrickAyomide: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
001NGN:
Judging by post Dates, i can categorically tell you, yours is truer
your teeth complete
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Born2Breed(f): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

You are confusing Edo with their neighbour. I don't want to mention them but they know themselves.

They marry more than one wife, tie wrapper and sit outside with kaikai every morning.

BTW, this is upper mission road in Benin and defo not Ghana.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by DKM123: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2019
The picture is obviously from Benin.
That green storey building is at New Benin Market. Besides since when did Ghanaian start Hawking Ogbono in such large quantities

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 21, 2019
I know her.
Lydia,very respectful girl
She's a uniben student 400l
And that's just a shoot.she doesn't sell zobo for a living.

14 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by collinsmcmorgan(m): 12:11am On Aug 21, 2019
We don even start the argument here on nairaland sef. From Facebook to nairaland.

Nigerians,we no dey rest?

We too like argument.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2019
Ghanaians with empty head sef. When did they leave their charcoaled skin color? cry cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 21, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Lie no they tire una? Some say na Uniben student when they help e mama sell for New Benin market.
na Uniben student sha,400l,na jst photoshoot,she or her mama no dey sell zobo
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:17am On Aug 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
very true especially Bini.
I'm in the state and that's what I observed
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Born2Breed:

You are confusing Edo with their neighbour. I don't want to mention them but they know themselves.

They marry more than one wife, tie wrapper and sit outside with kaikai every morning.

BTW, this is upper mission road in Benin and defo not Ghana.
Edo including Bini and Esan are very lazy but the ijaws are more industrious and the reason Edo state is doing great is because of the ijaws who have been marginalized by the binis
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by MetaPhysical: 12:24am On Aug 21, 2019
She is a model doing either photo shoot or production in a movie .

All the pictures are in same market. In fact the firat two pictures she wore different outfit but stands in same spot with same me umbrella in background. The other pics are the opposite end of same spot in the market....but again wearing something different. Zobo seller go dey change clothe multiple times same day on same route?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Mrshape: 1:01am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Edo including Bini and Esan are very lazy but the ijaws are more industrious and the reason Edo state is doing great is because of the ijaws who have been marginalized by the binis
What are you saying?
You mean someone must be a mason before you can say he is not lazy,
Esan people are hard working.
You know nothing about Edo people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:13am On Aug 21, 2019
Mrshape:

What are you saying?
You mean someone must be a mason before you can say he is not lazy,
Esan people are hard working.
You know nothing about Edo people.
I've been in Edo state for years and I know what I'm saying.
also an advice for u and ur fellow brothers is that u all should work on your anger issues. it's very bad.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by SmallmebigGod: 1:50am On Aug 21, 2019
Simplep:
na Uniben student sha,400l,na jst photoshoot,she or her mama no dey sell zobo
I love to believe you but.. Going by the picture on your profile you can make things up smiley kilodeeee
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Memberclub(m): 2:09am On Aug 21, 2019
Simplep:
I know her.
Lydia,very respectful girl
She's a uniben student 400l
And that's just a shoot.she doesn't sell zobo for a living.
Exactly what I thought. The picture quality was too high for just a normal picture
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Says the bloodthirsty, cow fvcking, head slamming & very ignorant slow thinking abooky undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.