Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker (75807 Views)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Favor99(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2019
Lydia Okojie

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by PetroDollax: 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Who is this fool? Very very stvpid cool

Ghanaians with empty head sef. When did they leave their charcoaled skin color? D
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
czarina:
Cc: U yiii and Deola 2020

No be me talk am oh. lipsrsealed

Don't tell me you believe him.....wow czarina, where have you been?I don't miss you gaan ooo,I think say you don japa for this arena....
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by czarina(f): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
Deola2020:

Don't tell me you believe him.....wow czarina, where have you been?I don't miss you gaan ooo,I think say you don japa for this arena....
Lol..
I just wan find una trouble. I know Edo more than you do tongue

I miss you too jare, wetin apun to your other moniker? Wey your husband Uyi? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
czarina:
Lol..
I just wan find una trouble. I know Edo more than you do tongue

I miss you too jare, wetin apun to your other moniker? Wey your husband Uyi? cheesy cheesy

Know Edo more than I do?ehen,tell me what I don't know....your husband you mean? No dey whine me jor,you no say him dey crush for you,na you get him mumu button......that moniker too razz to catch babe for here
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by czarina(f): 12:25am On Aug 23, 2019
Deola2020:

Know Edo more than I do?ehen,tell me what I don't know....your husband you mean? No dey whine me jor,you no say him dey crush for you,na you get him mumu button......that moniker too razz to catch babe for here
yeah, I know a lot about the place, I no fit start 'tory wink

No be only mumu button, that bully. (He has his days sha, if dem look beyond that him gra gra and psycho alter ego, he's not so bad. )

Oh, you just realized say the moniker dey silly, abi? cheesy
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 23, 2019
czarina:
yeah, I know a lot about the place, I no fit start 'tory wink

No be only mumu button, that bully. (He has his days sha, if dem look beyond that him gra gra and psycho alter ego, he's not so bad. )

Oh, you just realized say the moniker dey silly, abi? cheesy

I know na grin,I just wanted to arose the razz and the unsual side of me with that moniker.....

I am having this feeling you studied at uniben...
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by czarina(f): 3:26am On Aug 23, 2019
Deola2020:

I know na grin,I just wanted to arose the razz and the unsual side of me with that moniker.....

I am having this feeling you studied at uniben...

lol, I'll leave that UNIBEN part, but it's a lot more than that.

Too razz abeg. Of all the names! Deola na your Yoruba name?
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
czarina:
lol, I'll leave that UNIBEN part, but it's a lot more than that.

Too razz abeg. Of all the names! Deola na your Yoruba name?

Tell me joor

Na him oooo, Oviedo Pataki turned yoruba boy....
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by czarina(f): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2019
Deola2020:

Tell me joor

Na him oooo, Oviedo Pataki turned yoruba boy....
Nah, just ignore that part.

Na you give yourself or your parents? I know people who have stayed in Lagos for a long time usually adopt Yoruba names sha.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2019
czarina:
Nah, just ignore that part.

Na you give yourself or your parents? I know people who have stayed in Lagos for a long time usually adopt Yoruba names sha.

Choii,ok ooo if you no wan tell me

Na one my niggi gimme that name for our street playground that year and everyone started calling me that.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.