Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker (75816 Views)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Edo including Bini and Esan are very lazy but the ijaws are more industrious and the reason Edo state is doing great is because of the ijaws who have been marginalized by the binis
Look at another ignorant dunce grin

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Eroms4life17(m): 2:55am On Aug 21, 2019
From the two stories, two things are very clear. Her name is actually Lydia and she sells sohobolo or zobo drink in the market.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 2:55am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I've been in Edo state for years and I know what I'm saying.
also an advice for u and ur fellow brothers is that u all should work on your anger issues. it's very bad.

Advice ur fellow bloodthirsty ritualistic brothers first. Dirty human beings with dirty spirits angry

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:57am On Aug 21, 2019
dairykidd:

Advice ur fellow bloodthirsty ritualistic brothers first. Dirty human beings with dirty spirits angry
why is this one so pained?
oga go and sit down one place and advice your Ladies to sit down one place
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 2:58am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
whi is this one so pained.
oga go and sit down one place and advice your Ladies to sit down one place
I'm not pained. Keep displaying ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:59am On Aug 21, 2019
dairykidd:

Look at another ignorant dunce grin
u know nothing you're just a common rag in Edo state.
we that are non Edos here we have a voice here in this state politically and business wise more than u
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
u know nothing you're just a common rag in Edo state.
we that are non Edos here we have a voice more than u
Once again the loud dunce of a ritualist father has spoken.. probably ur brain was used in exchage for some little money... Who's ur father? what's ur fvcking family name? Who knows u in ur state talk more of in Benin... small time thief and son of a ritualist who now supplies fake drugs for a living. Keep bragging u red goat

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:09am On Aug 21, 2019
dairykidd:

Once again the loud dunce of a ritualist father has spoken.. probably ur brain was used in exchage for some little money... Who's ur father? what's ur fvcking family name? Who knows u in ur state talk more of in Benin... small time thief and son of a ritualist who now supplies fake drugs for a living. Keep bragging u red goat
bringing my father into this and using abrasive words shows the level of your illiteracy and how unexposed you are.
I don't blame u that's a typical Bini behavior.
I guess you're one of those few agberos loading park in new Benin as most of Bini boys don't like education.
are u not ashamed that statistics has it that Uniben is filled with yorubas, Igbos and Deltans, u hardly see Edo indigenes there.
what a shame
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by okpmoses: 3:21am On Aug 21, 2019
Simplep:
I know her.
Lydia,very respectful girl
She's a uniben student 400l
And that's just a shoot.she doesn't sell zobo for a living.

Thats what she does.shes always at balogun market in new Benin.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
bringing my father into this and using abrasive words shows the level of your illiteracy and how unexposed you are.
I guess you're one of those few agberos loading park in new Benin as most of Bini boys don't like education.
are u not ashamed that statistics has it that Uniben is filled with yorubas, Igbos and Deltans, u hardly see Edo indigenes there .
what a shame
Once again u left ur brain elsewhere.. I wouldn't argue with ur statistics but u must be slow to judge by that.. I wouldn't bother arguing with u anymore now that i know how very unexposed and limited ur brain is.. Trading words with u will be a dent me.. Go fvck urself and ur belief. IDGAF

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Enemyofpeace: 3:27am On Aug 21, 2019
She no dey even shave her armpits mtcheeeeeew
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by MistaBabz: 4:12am On Aug 21, 2019
Pearl05:
The girl is an aspiring model period
Point of correction "she is an aspiring public fucker"

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by SaintNemesis(f): 4:50am On Aug 21, 2019
She must be Ghanaian, no Uniben student go hawk zobo for new Benin market....she for dey do am before she gain admission, once she gain admission na slay queen levels

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by gabsmilez(m): 5:42am On Aug 21, 2019
001NGN:
A tall and beautiful lady Hawking Zobo has been claimed by both Nigerian and Ghanaian facebook users , Here is the exact post from the original source of this photo:

The Nigerian post reads

An undergraduate from the University of Benin named Lydia was recently caught on camera hawking ZOBO drink at the popular New Benin Market at Edo State, Nigeria. From a reliable source, it was gathered that her Mom also hawks to make ends meet.

It's sad to say that, many beautiful girls of her age who find themselves in the same condition, would have preferred to sell out their bodies for money, rather than doing something legitimate.

Kudos to every girl out there carrying out LEGIT HUSTLE, and not those who depend on their PRIVATE PARTS to feed! LYDIA, blessed are you amongst all women!

A Ghanian also posted almost same story

A University of Ghana student named Lydia Hudu caught on camera hawking Soboolo drink at Makola market. Reliable source said her mom hawks Soboolo to pay her and her siblings school bills.
This is one brave girl who is not ashamed of her hustle.
How many girls can do this in our society.
As long as it is legal and puts food on your table, Be proud of your hustle.

By the way, See more photos of the hardworking damsel

https://001.ng/ghana-university-student-hawking-zobo/

who beauty help my friend enter road like mother like dota
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by sparko1(m): 6:00am On Aug 21, 2019
czarina:
Cc: Uyiii and Deola2020

No be me talk am oh. lipsrsealed

See mouth like dry gin!

Which tribe are you so that I channel the hate properly!

Scrap that, from your name it's evident you are Omonile people! Unfortunately, most of your women are very lazy, sit their fat ass in shops and surround themselves with help to do all the basic things!

You see you are not the only one that can put two words together!
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Godsfavour78: 6:07am On Aug 21, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I sabi am for oregbeni sef
I don't see this girl last year for ugbowo
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by benpuzzy(m): 6:13am On Aug 21, 2019
If this news is true, then she is a Ghanian because a beautiful Nigerian girl from Benin extraction can never be this humble. If u know, u know.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Salt3: 6:20am On Aug 21, 2019
EditLord:
Can you please get me her number?
To be honest, NO

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by magzey: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Believe social media post at your own Mumu peril. Every one will carry his/her China Phones and post or copy and paste rubbish this matter taya me sef.Naija and Ghana lies are 5&6 grin grin grin

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Okuda(m): 6:41am On Aug 21, 2019
stupud africans. the world does not owe her anything because she is beautiful. yeye.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Ayoslimzy(m): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2019
Sobo ma tutu
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Abanabaoghogho: 6:54am On Aug 21, 2019
This girl is an aspiring model, look at the pictures very well, she posed for the pictures as selling zobo, also she wore two different clothes, lastly the photograph was edited by a digital photo studio. We are too emotional in this country so it cloud our sense of reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by IamCharles123: 6:58am On Aug 21, 2019
Salt3:
There's a girl called Jamila at Katampe 2 Mpape, Abuja. She's way too beautiful than this one. She even fries akara and hawks groundnuts for her mum. I really admire that girl
I have seen one helping her mother to sell in the market, she grind tomato n pepper. This is not the only beautiful gitl that sells in the market, and from the looks of things, someone is trying to promote her for modeling.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by dapachez: 7:02am On Aug 21, 2019
Don't start what you can't finish. What do you know about Bini and Ishan people? Lazy is not in our DNA.
Hardworking,agile,innovative and industrious is simply how you describe Edo people. I don't even know if there are ijaws in Edo state,if not for the recent gelegele debacle. Meanwhile I doubt you stay in Edo state cos if you did you wouldn't have made such a fallacious statement
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Edo including Bini and Esan are very lazy but the ijaws are more industrious and the reason Edo state is doing great is because of the ijaws who have been marginalized by the binis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by IamCharles123: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
are u not ashamed that statistics has it that Uniben is filled with yorubas, Igbos and Deltans, u hardly see Edo indigenes there.
what a shame
Oga were did u see this ur statistics from?
I doubt you have been to benin b4 not to talk of uniben. Edo has the highest population in uniben, ekpoma and auchi.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by julaion: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2019
am 100% sure thats the popular new benin market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by dapachez: 7:05am On Aug 21, 2019
[Non Edos dictate nothing in the political space in Edo state . You have no voice quote author=EzeIgboNwaChukwu post=81450725] u know nothing you're just a common rag in Edo state.
we that are non Edos here we have a voice here in this state politically and business wise more than u[/quote]
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by dnawah(m): 7:10am On Aug 21, 2019
ok na let call in the FBI
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Victorbaron: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2019
001NGN:
A tall and beautiful lady Hawking Zobo has been claimed by both Nigerian and Ghanaian facebook users , Here is the exact post from the original source of this photo:

The Nigerian post reads

An undergraduate from the University of Benin named Lydia was recently caught on camera hawking ZOBO drink at the popular New Benin Market at Edo State, Nigeria. From a reliable source, it was gathered that her Mom also hawks to make ends meet.

It's sad to say that, many beautiful girls of her age who find themselves in the same condition, would have preferred to sell out their bodies for money, rather than doing something legitimate.

Kudos to every girl out there carrying out LEGIT HUSTLE, and not those who depend on their PRIVATE PARTS to feed! LYDIA, blessed are you amongst all women!

A Ghanian also posted almost same story

A University of Ghana student named Lydia Hudu caught on camera hawking Soboolo drink at Makola market. Reliable source said her mom hawks Soboolo to pay her and her siblings school bills.
This is one brave girl who is not ashamed of her hustle.
How many girls can do this in our society.
As long as it is legal and puts food on your table, Be proud of your hustle.

By the way, See more photos of the hardworking damsel

https://001.ng/ghana-university-student-hawking-zobo/

I hv taken a good look at the surrounding of that market, that is certainly Benin nd not the makola market in Ghana. The Ghana market has no street demarcation at all. I lived close to makola market in tudu for 7 years so I should know it when I see it.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by yoged(m): 7:21am On Aug 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Edo women are hardworking but their men are lazy. Is just to be taking dry gin is all they know
so who are those doing ashawo in Italy and some European countries. Their grand mother ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery / World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.