Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker (75803 Views)

Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2019
okpmoses:

Thats what she does.shes always at balogun market in new Benin.
hahaha,then you are confusing her for another person,i know her very well i see her everyday because her hostel is just beside my shop and her junior sis(a make up artist) works for me sometimes

Those pictures is obviously a photoshoot
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

I love to believe you but.. Going by the picture on your profile you can make things up smiley kilodeeee
grin
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Edo women are hardworking but their men are lazy. Is just to be taking dry gin is all they know
Where did you get this stereotype thought from? Don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by srclark: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I sabi am for oregbeni sef
you no see olivia water bottle wey them take shade palm oil .Abi olivia water still dey gh
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Edo including Bini and Esan are very lazy but the ijaws are more industrious and the reason Edo state is doing great is because of the ijaws who have been marginalized by the binis
U are not well at all,
Generalization will one day cause ur stupid end,
Its only ur relatives that are Edo that are lazy,bloody erosion drenched yeboo with no atom of organization talking about Edo even going as far to touch Esan.
I don't blame u sir
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by geezynoni: 8:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Most likely a Ghanaian, Nigerians too dey lie
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2019
srclark:
you no see olivia water bottle wey them take shade palm oil .Abi olivia water still dey gh
Olivia is a beautiful name.. Do u know we have daura beer here?? Now don't laugh ���
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by poweredcom(m): 8:12am On Aug 21, 2019
Abeg na wash it's all staged she is a model

I don't know where the hell she is from
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by wildfire2000(f): 8:28am On Aug 21, 2019
Ghana people are mad..them yellow like this?
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by linusbnn(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2019
001NGN:
A tall and beautiful lady Hawking Zobo has been claimed by both Nigerian and Ghanaian facebook users , Here is the exact post from the original source of this photo:

The Nigerian post reads

An undergraduate from the University of Benin named Lydia was recently caught on camera hawking ZOBO drink at the popular New Benin Market at Edo State, Nigeria. From a reliable source, it was gathered that her Mom also hawks to make ends meet.

It's sad to say that, many beautiful girls of her age who find themselves in the same condition, would have preferred to sell out their bodies for money, rather than doing something legitimate.

Kudos to every girl out there carrying out LEGIT HUSTLE, and not those who depend on their PRIVATE PARTS to feed! LYDIA, blessed are you amongst all women!

A Ghanian also posted almost same story

A University of Ghana student named Lydia Hudu caught on camera hawking Soboolo drink at Makola market. Reliable source said her mom hawks Soboolo to pay her and her siblings school bills.
This is one brave girl who is not ashamed of her hustle.
How many girls can do this in our society.
As long as it is legal and puts food on your table, Be proud of your hustle.

By the way, See more photos of the hardworking damsel

https://001.ng/ghana-university-student-hawking-zobo/

I know her. That has been their source of living right from when she and her sisters were small. They live at new Benin area in Edo State.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2019
sparko1:

See mouth like dry gin!

Which tribe are you so that I channel the hate properly!

Scrap that, from your name it's evident you are Omonile people! Unfortunately, most of your women are very lazy, sit their fat ass in shops and surround themselves with help to do all the basic things!

You see you are not the only one that can put two words together!
oga oh take am easy no grin
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2019
IamCharles123:

Oga were did u see this ur statistics from?
I doubt you have been to benin b4 not to talk of uniben. Edo has the highest population in uniben, ekpoma and auchi.
how will you know when you're not a student of the school?
I studied there and I'm currently working there too so I have my facts right.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:57am On Aug 21, 2019
yoged:
so who are those doing ashawo in Italy and some European countries. Their grand mother ?
that's still hard-work na
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by DevilhimseIf: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
how will you know when you're not a student of the school?
I studied there and I'm currently working there too so I have my facts right.
[/s]
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by DevilhimseIf: 9:19am On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
that's still hard-work na
[/s]
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Meteng: 9:45am On Aug 21, 2019
Whether she be Ghana o, abi nigeria, I wan buy her zobo. Make she bring am come my house abeg
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by jaeyking(m): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Edo women are hardworking but their men are lazy. Is just to be taking dry gin is all they know

If I say you are madt.
You will say am rude
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by MyGeneration(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Lie no they tire una? Some say na Uniben student when they help e mama sell for New Benin market.
the fact say the Uniben student tie wrapper make am obvious say na LIE.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
I sabi am for oregbeni sef
Are u from the estate or ramat side?
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Senudi96(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2019
I know this girl very well, She's from faculty of Education. VTE dept 400 lvl. I don't think she's really into hawking. She's one of those who's into modelling and this is just one of their photo shots.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Senudi96(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2019
I know this girl very well, She's from faculty of Education. VTE dept 400 lvl UNIBEN. I don't think she's really into hawking. She's one of those who's into modelling and this is just one of their photo shots. Would have mention her full name but won't.Sure Lydia is one of her names.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Born2Breed(f): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
Edo including Bini and Esan are very lazy but the ijaws are more industrious and the reason Edo state is doing great is because of the ijaws who have been marginalized by the binis

When you wear a hat of ignorance and draped with stupidity. One won't expect much.

BTW, crime is what you and your kinsman refers to as hardwork.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Born2Breed:

When you wear a hat of ignorance and draped with stupidity. One won't expect much.

BTW, crime is what you and your kinsman refers to as hardwork.
so the miscreants that are disturbing uniben students at ekosodin, bdpa and osasogie are ijaws abi?
the cultists killing each other at sakponba, Ring road and uselu are ijaws too abi?
dey there dey mumu yourself.
Bini and Esan are the ones giving the state a bad name while Etsakor and ijaws are the ones uplifting the state
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by KendrickAyomide: 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
so the miscreants that are disturbing uniben students at ekosodin, bdpa and osasogie are ijaws abi?
the cultists killing each other at sakponba, Ring road and uselu are ijaws too abi?
dey there dey mumu yourself.
Bini and Esan are the ones giving the state a bad name while Etsakor and ijaws are the ones uplifting the state
are ijaws part of benin?
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
are ijaws part of benin?
there are ijaws in Edo state, they possess two communities in Edo state and they border Benin communities, their communities are Oil producing communites and they are being marginalized by the Binis
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by DevilhimseIf: 12:50pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
there are ijaws in Edo state, they possess two communities in Edo state and they border Benin communities, their communities are Oil producing communites and they are being marginalized by the Binis
[/s]
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Opaline: 1:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Pearl05:
The girl is an aspiring model period

Exacto.. The way she posed shows that maybe they came for a photoshoot!
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Ebendo123(m): 1:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Me my questions are,
Who snapped this pictures?
Is she trying to trend?
Abi she wan mek someone begin dash am money?
Na so one girl wey hawk agege bread do that year, now we no see am again after she don blow. One teacher do the same for Success now she don hammer we no see dem again.
Me I wan begin snap as my beautiful daughter deh dance weither E-money go see dash me money. I don tire joor.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Akiika: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Very dishonest set of people. It may be another silly scheme to get the girl a modeling or acting gig. I wish her well though.
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Rajosh(m): 12:25am On Aug 22, 2019
see as she pose for the pix. this is a publicity stunt. I'm sure it'll pay. very soon, she'll get a modelling contract
Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Favor99(m): 6:52am On Aug 22, 2019
Her name is Lydia Okojie. She’s Esan from Uromi
So no she’s not Ghanaian

1 Share

Re: Ghanaians And Nigerians Claim Zobo Hawker by Favor99(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2019
Lydia Okojie Nigerian not Ghanaian, here is her instagram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's Largest Atmospheric Tower For Dangote Refinery Sets Sail From China (PIC / Female Bank Staff Stripped Naked Over Loan Recovery / List Of Nigerian Billionaires - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.