Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

#bbnaija: “I Will Handle You Till You Start Washing My Pants” – Mercy Tells Ike - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: “I Will Handle You Till You Start Washing My Pants” – Mercy Tells Ike (570 Views)

I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady / #bbnaija: "I Will Bleep You Till You Start Washing My Pants" - Mercy Tells Ike / BBNaija: "Touch My Backside If You Want, It's Free"—Mercy Tells Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “I Will Handle You Till You Start Washing My Pants” – Mercy Tells Ike by GistMoree10: 11:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Mercy was spotted telling her love interest, Ike how good she is in bed.
Gistsfanz recalls the Federal Government kicked against the ‘live sex’ scenes witnessed in the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show, and lodged a complaint with the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC).
However, the two love birds, Mercy and Ike, who are yet to have sex, have been able to garner a lot of followers with their love.

The curvy video vixen told him:
“If i handle you, you will start washing my pants.I will f*ck you ehn, you will hear my name you will start running. Am looking forward to that day and its gonna be a one round thing.”

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-i-will-handle-you-till-you.html

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Tacha Dancing To Davido Song IF In A Sexy Way. / Nigerian Men And This Short / Believe me your wife will hate you if she see am romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.