Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More (15350 Views)

7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! / 7 Sure Fire Ways To Get Your Ex-girlfriend Back!!! / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by BrianIke(m): 8:06am On Aug 31, 2015
Here Are The Exact Step-By-Step Technique You Can Use To Give Any Woman An Earth-Chattering Orgasm, Make Her Stay Faithful To You And Become The Best Lover She Ever Had Irrespective Of Your Income, Looks, Previous Sexual Experience Or Your ‘Size’

Hi, this is Brian and I teach men how to become better lovers and how to satisfy their women every time they make love…

If you want to get better in bed, to become a man who can always give his woman a mind blowing sexual experience and an earth-shattering orgasm, then you’re in the right place and reading the right article…

Here’s why:

In a few minutes, I'm going to show you how to be the best lover your woman has ever had. But first…
Here are a few secrets you need to know about women and sex that most men will never know…

SECRET ONE
If Your Woman Doesn’t Achieve Orgasm During Sex, She’ll One Day Get Bored And Tired Of Sex With You And Will Cheat Or Dump You…

Most men in a relationship always complain about how their wives/girlfriends always never want as much sex as they do without knowing the cause.

The annoying thing is that none of them know the reason behind this sudden lack of interest in sex.
Well, let me inform you- the simple reason why she stopped wanting sex is because she is bored of having sex with you. Period.

That’s it…
If your woman always gives you an excuse to avoid sex or does not want sex as much as you do, then it's obvious that you aren't satisfying her.

Very simple…

Of course, she won't tell you because she wouldn’t want to hurt your ego; but let me be very clear here...
If your woman doesn’t want sex, you aren’t doing her right.

Secret Two
A Woman Does Not Care About Your ‘Size’ Or How Long You Last In Bed As Long As She Reaches An Orgasm Each Time She Has Sex With You…

Yes! You read that right…
Most women will tell you that they love men with big genitals and great sexual stamina and all that but the truth is that women usually don’t know the difference between a 4inch and 13inch tool during an orgasmic sex…

Trust me on that…

Of course, that doesn’t mean lasting two minutes alone is pleasant but women generally prefer quality to quantity during sex.

It means you have to make every second count…

You see…women are very complicated beings and they pay very close attention to little details men usually ignore like how you handle their bodies during sex.

Now, what exactly does this mean?

Simple…
It means you have to take ultimate care of her body during sex that all she feels is pleasure and mad desire without even noticing how big/small you are or how long you lasted upon penetration.

It means it is your job AS A MAN to take care of her body in bed an guide her to an orgasm.

SECRET THREE
All Women Have A Wild Repressed Sexual Side They Would Like To Explore With Their Man In Bed But Would Never Say It…

The question you probably want to ask right now is:
“What on earth will I do in other to discover her secret sexual fantasies and explore them with her?”
Now, that’s a very good question.

Most online advice would only tell you the same tale about how women are different and how you need to ask her what turns her on in bed.

But let me tell you – that is bull crap! It isn’t even close…
It takes more than just asking to get a woman to reveal those secret sexual fantasies.

You see, women have all sorts of wild sexual fantasies ranging from sex in public to anal orgasms to even a bit of masochism in bed.

Of course, not all women but most. Because most men are CLUELESS in bed they never even try to discover how to uncover those secret desires of their women and hence, they leave her unsatisfied in bed.

You are CLUELESS as well as insecure because you probably don’t last long enough in bed during sex; you don’t know if she is faking an orgasm or having a real one during sex; you don’t even know there are lifestyles that hinders and kills your sex-life and could leave you impotent.

As a man, you need to take time to learn things that will boost your sex life even if you are a first timer and secure your relationship before things get out of hand.

So, here’s the end-point…
Over 50% of women have cheated on their men just to get better sex and have their desires fulfilled. And if you give her lousy sex, she’ll get bored sooner or later, meaning you’ll end up sexually lonely/frustrated.
If you are a real man, you should be willing to pay close attention to the points below.

The SURE-FIRE Proven Ways Of Sexually Satisfying A Woman And Making Her Come Back For More are below...

If you follow the simple step I'm about to show you, you don’t ever have to settle for sexual frustration because she doesn’t want sex as much as you do.
You don’t have to leave in constant fear that your woman may cheat on you to get better sex because you don’t satisfy her.

You see, the truth is that you can learn how to SATISFY any woman…
You can make her addicted to you and always come back for more…
You can learn how to make her willingly do anything you want in bed…
You can make her stick with you forever.

The simple most glaring truth is that the quickest and Sure-fire Ways Of Sexually Satisfying A Woman And Get Her Coming Back For More, get her to unveil her wild sides and do stuffs you’ve always wanted in bed is to get my eBook…it is that simple!

In How To Give Any Woman An Earth Shattering Orgasm, I'm going to teach you a step-by-step approach on how to lead a woman in bed down the path of orgasms and multiple orgasms.

Here’s a little look into what you’ll discover in the book- How To Give Any Woman An Earth Shattering Orgasm:

• Sex skills you can use to give your woman mind-blowing orgasms… the type of orgasms that will make her literally ADDICTED to you

• Undercovering all the real myths and truths about sex to enable you have better sex.

• How to give a woman multiple orgasms that she’ll never forget in her entire life without spending up to 30 minutes in bed.

Now, once you order for this amazing book, you’ll also be getting a mind-blowing free eBook – [i]Complete Lists Of What To Say To A Woman You Are Approaching For The First Time [/i]by the renowned online relationship expert Charles Nneji.

• In this bonus book, you’ll get: a laid out step-by-step plan of what to say to a woman when you meet her for the first time. This is something that has never been done before in the history of online dating.

I have been in such a situation where I didn’t know my left from my right when in bed with my woman. It was awuful!

That prompted me to want to help as many men as possible to get this area of their lives straightened.
And to do that, it has to be affordable.

If the super-low price alone doesn’t make this offer special to you, then my 30 day 100% satisfaction or your money back guarantee will.

Here’s how it works, if you are not happy after purchasing, reading and practicing the steps in the book, simply email me at brianike000@gmail.com within 30 days of purchase and I’ll refund you in full (no questions asked)

Place your order today in order to qualify for the discount…
Contact my sales rep, Kenny via WhatsApp on 08032133222 (or text) or send an email to brianike000@gmail.com

Once you purchase and read this eBook which will be sent to your email within 12hours of purchase and start practicing what it says, you will experience a big turnaround in your sex life and will live to be a testimony. Have a splendid week

Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by kunlesufyan(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2015
You are stupid !!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2015
I'm sorry OP. Your effort at trying to make sense and gather an audience is in futility.
This is so stale.
Please feed us something new.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by BrianIke(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2015
TheSadist:
I'm sorry OP. Your effort at trying to make sense and gather an audience is in futility.
This is so stale.
Please feed us something new.

Thanks a lot. I totally understand your criticism, your username says it all- Sadist.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by BrianIke(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2015
kunlesufyan:
You are stupid !!!

Thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by gabinogem(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Lolz.. Op thanks for ur effort... But I have a question. How can one please a nymphomaniac in bed? Cuz I have a girl that's a nympho.
Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by BrianIke(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2015
Nympho! Lol! I've been there. Most guys would think you're the luckiest dude on earth you know!
Well, making her climax each time is the only key.
BTW, your endurance should be in check too. Going 2-3 straight rounds could be exhausting especially if she doesn't climax each time.
It gets easier and shorter each round getting her there if you took your time in the first round to really make her climax

1 Like

Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2015
Dumbest shiiit eva..

NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by BrianIke(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Dumbest shiiit eva..

NONSENSE

Yea, as dumb as your comment on the tread about The Most Romantic Names On NL where you said, "NONSENSE reetarded oldfool named mrcork praising his broke dlck.... *spits*"
Quite helpful I must say. You've been very helpful on NL

1 Like

Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by waistaa(f): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2015
gabinogem:
Lolz.. Op thanks for ur effort... But I have a question. How can one please a nymphomaniac in bed? Cuz I have a girl that's a nympho.
. Love or sex addict?
Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by BrianIke(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2015
waistaa:
. Love or sex addict?
He meant sex addict but it was autocorrected by NL

2 Likes

Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by gabinogem(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2015
waistaa:
. Love or sex addict?
sex addict... I see her as a nymphomaniac.
Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by gabinogem(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2015
BrianIke:
Nympho! Lol! I've been there. Most guys would think you're the luckiest dude on earth you know!
Well, making her climax each time is the only key.
BTW, your endurance should be in check too. Going 2-3 straight rounds could be exhausting especially if she doesn't climax each time.
It gets easier and shorter each round getting her there if you took your time in the first round to really make her climax
I can't spend my whole day trying to please her sexually... Sometimes we go up to 1hr but she's not yet there... I just give up most times.
Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by BrianIke(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2015
gabinogem:
I can't spend my whole day trying to please her sexually... Sometimes we go up to 1hr but she's not yet there... I just give up most times.

There are a lot of stuffs you need to learn about women and their climaxing. It's easier than most think.
Patience is the key. The results you spend time trying to get in one whole hour can be gotten in less than 30 minutes. If you not only touch her the right way but make love the right way too

You really need to get my book now, bro.
Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by BrianIke(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2015
@mrcharmer, I just got your notification. Check your mail in five minutes for the book.

1 Like

Re: 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More by potolistic(m): 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
So all dis long talk na 2 sell ur book.... Chai business men

(1) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). / Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? / If You Are Above 30 And You Are Still Single As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.