Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful (5864 Views)

‘Is There Anything Wrong With Stealing A Good Man From An Ungrateful Woman?’ / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Truthsbitter: 12:42am On Aug 22, 2019
grin grin
That's what you get for being a sissy...

If na guy you for help am?
if na guy shout for you , you for no abuse em papa?

I no fit talk too much, I dey quick vex for this kind things...grin talk to my guy ubunja , em get small patience for things like this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 22, 2019
grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Problemkid1: 1:00am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
worst of it all they don't have anything to offer.
I really pity guys who invest Ina girl they're yet to get married to
Especially Nigeria girls. Nigeria girls are not worth it grin grin that's why most of them are not married yet. bunch of useless creatures grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Daisy17: 1:42am On Aug 22, 2019
Sirvingeo:
She is still a kid I guess, give her distance for now . She will later realize her mistake and value your effort.
But on a general note I have notice that Nigerian ladies sees assistance from the male counterpart as their right. They believe if you don’t do it for them other guys will. Op your reward is in heaven .

But yours is even fair compare to mine. Reminiscing my university days, I wrote a tough maths course for a friend of mine, usually I charge 10k to write for anybody. At the end of it all this babe come Dey feel herself like say nah one queen.she could’nt even thank me even after she saw her result(B) . Although I noticed she was trying to give me green light for me to chop the kpekus but that was not my thing . My pain was that I could have made more than 40k from other guys that was disturbing me but I foolishly fell for friendship(she was my reading partner)

So you helped her cheat. No wonder the job market is full of graduates who are subpar.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by anonymuz(m): 1:49am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
I just wanted to be seen as a nice guy
nice grin grin naija babe....i just dey laugh here

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 22, 2019
Daisy17:

So you helped her cheat. No wonder the job market is full of graduates who are subpar.
Man must survive nah.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Alwaysking: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
worst of it all they don't have anything to offer.
I really pity guys who invest Ina girl they're yet to get married to
I think now you have learnt your lesson, i know how much I've suffered too in their hands, man have move on to foreign girls. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by larryking540: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You should have stayed on your lane.... Anything pertaining career, I swear I no dey chuk mouth..... lesson learnt
I swear, this niggeers don't kw, woman, and trust forget it, even d one way don born for u, u go still pray make she no do make d pikin hate u unnecessarily when u step out to hustle,

I no day send them o,any thing way u wan do with u life do am na u kw oo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2019
larryking540:

I swear, this niggeers don't kw, woman, and trust forget it, even d one way don born for u, u go still pray make she no do make d pikin hate u unnecessarily when u step out to hustle,

I no day send them o,any thing way u wan do with u life do am na u kw oo
True Talk bro....
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Nikes(m): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2019
That's what I term 'effects of the Nice guy factor'
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by larryking540: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
hi guys! I'm typing this write up with sifia pains in my heart.

I'm a Penultimate Student in one of the varsities in the South, there's this Young Lady (23 years of age) that has been having issues with her admission process, she sought for admission since 2015 till date and all her efforts to be admitted into the university has been abortive and futile. She has been applying for Mass Communication which we all know is competitive but at the end her postutme aggregates doesn't meet up with the required cut off mark needed for the course.

So this year I played a brotherly and fatherly role in her admission process after I realized that age is no longer on her side, I advised her to take Linguistics as the course is less competitive and I even had to use my elder sister as a reference point as she studied the course and graduated with a 2:1 and today so far by God's grace she's working, earning very well and deem fit to be among those that has been successful in life.
so after I counseled her and she obliged I now took the task of tutoring her in her 4 UTME subjects at the detriment of my own academics and study time table as I counted it a sacrifice all because I wanted her to be admitted and I even bought textbooks and taught her and explained many topics to her, highest she ever had during those years of her seeking admission has always been 210.
So this year's UTME after my tutorials she finally scored 250, I also did same strategy in her postutme and she nailed 70% and her aggregate fell at 66 which is still not enough for Mass Communication as it was pegged at 72%.

Now the crux of the matter is that she has been admitted into the linguistics but can u imagine this girl has never appreciated me nor even thanked me for assisting her and contributing to her admission success??
This girl had the nerve to send me a voice note on WhatsApp, and in the voice note she shouted and raised her voice and accused me of spoiling her career, that she told her sister that a certain guy (me) wrongly advised her to chose the course.
This girl gave her sister the phone and she called me and yelled at me for misdirecting her sister to a "stupid and useless Course"

This girl I helped now called me and told me that her family is already made because they all studied professional courses, her dad is an accountant, her mom is a medical doctor, her two sisters, one is a nurse, the other is an accountant while the brother is a lawyer and the other one studied Petroleum Engineering and working with Chevron.
So because of my advise she has now become a disgrace to the family that she regret Knowing me that she would have been admitted this year into mass com, so I have spoilt her career because I myself too I'm studying a useless course (Library and information science).
Guys why are girls like this?
girls have always been like Dat, u no just under d girl way u day follow, so na when she don get admission she con kw say she get brother way b doctor, lawyer,engineer, account, nurses,

make I tel u one story

I help a girl to process her relocation stuff,and I called dis girl if d relocation has arrived she said yes don't I kw, and for ur information u are not d person who process d relocation I say no problem, I lock up, in dis life u can't eat ur cake and have it back, u can't outsmart people dat helped u attain greatness even if u are a miles ahead of them,
later, 7 days later,she call dat the relocation has bounced back, na so I cut phone, she called me more dan 50 times, I told her straight up I don't do job or even make friendship with ungrateful people, so sought ur self out, u are notfit to live am humans, evil person u are, the boyfriend beg me tire, I con even remove dat particular line for close to a month, I last last heard she had to go back to d initial state she was posted to,
the boyfriend after break up from her later called me and was apologizing for d girl stupidity,

women can never appreciate anything good o,they always feel u have d right to help them do things and when it goes wrong they are d first to quickly point finger at u,

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by larryking540: 8:50am On Aug 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
True Talk bro....
and many of them are childish, dats y wen day hear say all their age group don day marry, they start acting mature going for Shiloh, going to redeem or tb Joshua, even after marriage so still act senseless,

anything I do for a lady is becus of my kids not even d lady persay

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by larryking540: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2019
love doesn't exist in the heart of an average nigeria lady, if u are not giving her wat she asks for, even though u day try ur best, bro forget it, she go just day wait till na u go say na u wan break up, make people or her friends con finally say I told u he isn't d right person for u, but na u make d relationship frustrate d guy codedly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by ebhodaghev: 8:59am On Aug 22, 2019
Hello People a Travels company is in need of Actors/actress for a paid weekly skit. Auditions would be held today by 12 pm in Garki Abuja Kindly cALL +234 807 237 6565 for direction.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 22, 2019
People are ungrateful worldwide not just Nigerian Girls
Blackivy27:
why you angry??
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by vicben27(m): 10:05am On Aug 22, 2019
l've stop giving people advice, l discovered dey still do what ever they want to do be it wrong or right.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by chigo5(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2019
drmikeadams:

grin u sabi them....
e wan girl for my sch den, I Dey my finals n sh Dey 2nd year, naso we jst became friends Buh not dating cus I kn e no go last after I comot, I Dey feed this girl ohhh Dey do little way I can afford to give(money) upon say I no Dey sex am or ask for it, naim I come start my project so money no too Dey stay one place sh come call me one day say make I gv am 4k say sh need am to do something buh men owu Dey hol me many things Dey hook me, I Com tell am say I no geh 4k da I will gv her only 1k ds gal hang up as sh hear 1k, I come think say na network service error or so, I no call am bck cus the airtime way I get na for my supervisor, fellow project students, and typist I wan use am for, I Dey wait for her to call bck buh sh no call da day I Com think say mayb na her airtime finish, sh come later call me for the nxt day come Dey hala say I no fit gv her the 4k da I no care about her and I no bother to call bck, da sh no fit understand me again, nna men I jst cut the call delete her number, I no fit kill myself I geh oda things bothering me. naso so I stop friending her.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by DateMynd44(m): 11:02am On Aug 22, 2019
chigo5:
e wan girl for my sch den, I Dey my finals n sh Dey 2nd year, naso we jst became friends Buh not dating cus I kn e no go last after I comot, I Dey feed this girl ohhh Dey do little way I can afford to give(money) upon say I no Dey sex am or ask for it, naim I come start my project so money no too Dey stay one place sh come call me one day say make I gv am 4k say sh need am to do something buh men owu Dey hol me many things Dey hook me, I Com tell am say I no geh 4k da I will gv her only 1k ds gal hang up as sh hear 1k, I come think say na network service error or so, I no call am bck cus the airtime way I get na for my supervisor, fellow project students, and typist I wan use am for, I Dey wait for her to call bck buh sh no call da day I Com think say mayb na her airtime finish, sh come later call me for the nxt day come Dey hala say I no fit gv her the 4k da I no care about her and I no bother to call bck, da sh no fit understand me again, nna men I jst cut the call delete her number, I no fit kill myself I geh oda things bothering me. naso so I stop friending her.
there's this girl I met and we are very closed and all that but I don't want to date her cos I no wan make e affect my cgpa cos na boundary 2:1 I dey and I dey look for how I go enter first class so I no want am.
Recently I asked her to define our friendship and she said we are Just in a platonic friendship and nothing more than that and as she talk am the thing sweet for her mouth.
so recently she had issues with accommodation and needed like 20k to sort it out and by then I had 50k where I do work give person, na so I tell am say I no get (remembering we are in a platonic friendship make she go collect her papa) how I fit just dash platonic friend 20k without paying back
omor na so I bounce I nor give am, I carry the money go buy better Techno purvior Air 3 carry the remaining go buy cloths mehn later days after na so she upload one fine boy for her Facebook profile photo omo I come reason say if I been give her that cash come see this kind thing the thing for pain me kai

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by chigo5(m): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
there's this girl I met and we are very closed and all that but I don't want to date her cos I no wan make e affect my cgpa cos na boundary 2:1 I dey and I dey look for how I go enter first class so I no want am.
Recently I asked her to define our friendship and she said we are Just in a platonic friendship and nothing more than that and as she talk am the thing sweet for her mouth.
so recently she had issues with accommodation and needed like 20k to sort it out and by then I had 50k where I do work give person, na so I tell am say I no get (remembering we are in a platonic friendship make she go collect her papa) how I fit just dash platonic friend 20k without paying back
omor na so I bounce I nor give am, I carry the money go buy better Techno purvior Air 3 carry the remaining go buy cloths mehn later days after na so she upload one fine boy for her Facebook profile photo omo I come reason say if I been give her that cash come see this kind thing the thing for pain me kai
lol platonic friends
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by DateMynd44(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2019
chigo5:
lol platonic friends
that ur girl took u for granted.
btw what does it even mean if a girl says we are in a platonic friendship cos that word get so many meaning..
is it just casual friends only or deep closed friendship devoid of sex or love relationship but no sex
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Martinez39(m): 11:23am On Aug 22, 2019
Lol. I avoid making friends with girls. Their wahala is just too much. Their cold heart, ego and ungratefulness is just too much.

I remember a friend and course mate of mine who had to repeat 100lvl. So this girl he was friends with started snubbing him each time she saw him. As karma would have it, she failed her courses in 200lvl and looked set to repeat so she called that my friend and started crying and apologising and my friend, like a mumu, accepted the apology.

Why is it that if a girl gets admission before you, they start giving you some attitude? Why do they always feel entitled to your help?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by luvyaself95(m): 11:24am On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
seriously. that's why I pity guys who invest In a girl they're are yet to get married to
obviously those girls won't marry them.
I remember the girl i love much in my life that i wanted to invest on upon the job am doing at that time, you know love do someone but my mind was telling not to guess what it wasn't up to a month we broke up and if you see how this girl was abuse me when me lover boy was trying to settle things despite she is at fault later i man up..
went into relationship with my current ex whenever that one ask me for money i played dumb even her waec and other things i don't about them but gave her advice...
I can't imagine myself help someone and get blame or insult or lemme say know no thank you...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by lincsnuel: 12:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
I think a great revolution is about to happen!

Nigerian Men are becoming wiser everyday. Words alone cannot explain how grateful I am to people like Ubunja, Harddon and other guys here who work day and night to liberate men from manipulations of female folks!

Although, a good percentage of guys are still in shackles, more and more are being liberated.

Gradually we shall reach there!

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by 2rez: 12:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hmmmn! Sacrificing for some naija babes ehn, naso the outcome dey be; sifia pain. That thing dey pain. However, we learn everyday. Lesson learnt i guess. Sorry bruh, no too think am. embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by pansophist(m): 12:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Rule number one. Never apologise or feel bad if you did nothing wrong. Its typical for people without any modicum of responsibility and accountability towards their self, to project blame and guilt towards those who has their best interest at heart, especially when they didnt get their intended result.

You advised, sacrificed your time for her wellbeing, she should be able to appreciate. Advising is not forcing. She could have said, "hey thanks, but linguistics is not for me", and move on. Behaviour like hers is one of the reason why there is less good in the world. I know that feeling, we've all being there.

Next time, having good intent is not enough, the beneficiary must seek for your assistance before helping. As you grow older, one thing you'll learn is that humans appreciate what they pay for, and the more expensive, the better. Dont stop helping, but be tactful with it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 22, 2019
DateMynd44:
hi guys! I'm typing this write up with sifia pains in my heart.

I'm a Penultimate Student in one of the varsities in the South, there's this Young Lady (23 years of age) that has been having issues with her admission process, she sought for admission since 2015 till date and all her efforts to be admitted into the university has been abortive and futile. She has been applying for Mass Communication which we all know is competitive but at the end her postutme aggregates doesn't meet up with the required cut off mark needed for the course.

So this year I played a brotherly and fatherly role in her admission process after I realized that age is no longer on her side, I advised her to take Linguistics as the course is less competitive and I even had to use my elder sister as a reference point as she studied the course and graduated with a 2:1 and today so far by God's grace she's working, earning very well and deem fit to be among those that has been successful in life.
so after I counseled her and she obliged I now took the task of tutoring her in her 4 UTME subjects at the detriment of my own academics and study time table as I counted it a sacrifice all because I wanted her to be admitted and I even bought textbooks and taught her and explained many topics to her, highest she ever had during those years of her seeking admission has always been 210.
So this year's UTME after my tutorials she finally scored 250, I also did same strategy in her postutme and she nailed 70% and her aggregate fell at 66 which is still not enough for Mass Communication as it was pegged at 72%.

Now the crux of the matter is that she has been admitted into the linguistics but can u imagine this girl has never appreciated me nor even thanked me for assisting her and contributing to her admission success??
This girl had the nerve to send me a voice note on WhatsApp, and in the voice note she shouted and raised her voice and accused me of spoiling her career, that she told her sister that a certain guy (me) wrongly advised her to chose the course.
This girl gave her sister the phone and she called me and yelled at me for misdirecting her sister to a "stupid and useless Course"

This girl I helped now called me and told me that her family is already made because they all studied professional courses, her dad is an accountant, her mom is a medical doctor, her two sisters, one is a nurse, the other is an accountant while the brother is a lawyer and the other one studied Petroleum Engineering and working with Chevron.
So because of my advise she has now become a disgrace to the family that she regret Knowing me that she would have been admitted this year into mass com, so I have spoilt her career because I myself too I'm studying a useless course (Library and information science).
Guys why are girls like this?

But wait she should be able to afford a private university if her family got those qualifications.

Making a sacrifice for a girl that isn't your wife at your peril.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Osasmd: 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
nuggarito:
I really don't blame her, I blame you.
The way guys are now loosing their worth ehh.
How can you assist a girl you've not married to the point of helping her make a decision.
Nigerian girls are seen as leeches, the suck your blood and destiny leave you hanging.
Quote me, she will come back but only on one condition which is you assisting her in other things, if you refuse she will play the victim card, that is what Nigerian biches do.
That victim card thing they do drives me nuts
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by dkronicle(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bro just send me her number or her sister's r number
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by UnclePrincipal(m): 1:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
My brother, it is not easy to be a father. Since you have decided to play fatherly role. It's fair for her to play a daughterly role. tongue You know she's just a child. Maybe you should stop being brotherly and fatherly and become as.sholy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by DateMynd44(m): 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
dkronicle:
Bro just send me her number or her sister's r number
I vex delete am. but if u still want am I can check out for u.
email me sef make I use u play her map on WhatsApp.
when u add am on WhatsApp u ask what she's studying and which school is she, form seriousness and care on her career stuff then hear wetin she go say
Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by DateMynd44(m): 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
BiggyB242:

But wait she should be able to afford a private university if her family got those qualifications.

Making a sacrifice for a girl that isn't your wife at your peril.
Gbam bro.
I deleted her number lemme go seek a way to get it back then I'll just send her this your comment.
you just said it all bro u really nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Girls So Ungrateful by Martinez39(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
lincsnuel:
I think a great revolution is about to happen!

Nigerian Men are becoming wiser everyday. Words alone cannot explain how grateful I am to people like Ubunja, Harddon and other guys here who work day and night to liberate men from manipulations of female folks!

Although, a good percentage of guys are still in shackles, more and more are being liberated.

Gradually we shall reach there!
Nigerian men are beginning to get wiser. Too bad they didn't learn by cheer wisdom but the economy and harsh realities of Nigeria taught them. Only few, like me, learnt by cheer wisdom and observation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband / How Do U Define LOVE... / Only In Nigeria-(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.