Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? (1486 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by Cosmass(f): 2:26am On Oct 23, 2010
I have been broken up with my ex for a month and a half and in between those months, he has been calling me just cheking upon me, telling me what has been going on with him, basically work and staying home, his family etc. He has even said more than twice, he misses me and still calls me by the pet names he gave me.

It's been over a month plus now and i feel it's time i need to know what to do. we have agreed to meet up. Some people are telling me not to bring up anything about the break up but have fun. How can i have fun when i want to find out what the situation is. According to him, he is hanging out casually. What can i say when we meet up. Can I ask him once and for all about the relationship and why he's giving me mixed signals?

Would appreciate responses. Thanks
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by sevule(m): 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2010
Who initiated the breakup and what was the reason for the breakup?And there are two things to this situation
1) Your boyfi actually misses you.
2) Your boyfi misses the sex, is currently roasting and wants to shine your conga again no strings attached (This is the more likely situaition)
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by MrCork21: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2010
Cosmass (f), madam just tell him you was wrong,

Tell him you seen Mr c0rk and his 17inches c0rk is not the biggest, tell him his own c0rk is the biggest.

he be happy with u, truss me!! wink
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by Cosmass(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
sevule:

Who initiated the breakup and what was the reason for the breakup?And there are two things to this situation
1) Your boyfi actually misses you.
2) Your boyfi misses the sex, is currently roasting and wants to shine your conga again no strings attached (This is the more likely situaition)

He initiated the break up and unfortunately you are very wrong in the sex part. I know him too well and he has every opportunity. Sex is the last thing.
Reason for the break up was he felt i was enjoying the attention of too many men and was not ready to commit to him.
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by iice(f): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2010
What are your own thoughts about the situation? Meaning. . .do you want to get back together? Do you want to remain friends? Are not sure what you want yet? If so, if anything should happen (sexually or emotionally), would you regret it or not? When you are set with yourself, then you will know what to ask and what to do (well for the most part)
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by femmy2010(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2010
Say it exactly as you see or feel it.
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by omega25red(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2010
iice:

What are your own thoughts about the situation? Meaning. . .do you want to get back together? Do you want to remain friends? Are not sure what you want yet? If so, if anything should happen (sexually or emotionally), would you regret it or not? When you are set with yourself, then you will know what to ask and what to do (well for the most part)
^^^ excellent questions cant wait for the posters answer
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by Cosmass(f): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2010
iice:

i already know what I want. I want to get back together and fix it but if it's impossible, I cannot remain friends.
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by iice(f): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2010
Ok. Then i think you should give him time (for the first half of the get together) to see if he'll say anything about the relationship.
But before you leave, you guys have to come to an understanding. Just my opinion though. Some people can let it play out for days or weeks to see if it does go back to being in a relationship. Me on the other hand, cannot handle the stress. I like to know whats up so i can deal with it. Either way, goodluck.
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2010
since you want to get back with him i would advice when you meet up do not bring up the issue of where the rship stands.i think its too early cos u actually wnt him back.
In situations like this you need to be relaxed about it and treat it casually,let him see you are having a great time without him,dnt talk about any other man/men make him knw without saying it that he means a lot to you,he"ll wnt to see you again.just dont rush things.
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by Cosmass(f): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
andromida:

since you want to get back with him i would advice when you meet up do not bring up the issue of where the rship stands.i think its too early cos u actually wnt him back.
In situations like this you need to be relaxed about it and treat it casually,let him see you are having a great time without him,dnt talk about any other man/men make him knw without saying it that he means a lot to you,he"ll wnt to see you again.just dont rush things.

2 months is too early?

iice:

Ok. Then i think you should give him time (for the first half of the get together) to see if he'll say anything about the relationship.
But before you leave, you guys have to come to an understanding. Just my opinion though. Some people can let it play out for days or weeks to see if it does go back to being in a relationship. Me on the other hand, cannot handle the stress. I like to know whats up so i can deal with it. Either way, goodluck.

That's exactly what I want to do, It's been 2months and people are still telling me to be calm about it, relax, for how much longer?
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2010
patience my friend, patience give it a few wks more or is this the only time you think you will be seeing him again?
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by Cosmass(f): 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
andromida:

patience my friend, patience give it a few wks more or is this the only time you think you will be seeing him again?

2 months??
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2010
I knw how you feel i have been in alot of shitty situations in the course of dating have some xperience.dats y i say give it a few more wks,but you know what when it comes to issues of the heart there is no standard precription that cures it what works for a may not work for b.

seems you cnt take it anymore you need to knw so go with your gut feeling and ask him.somehow i think you have made up your mind on what to do.anyways goodluck and yes 2mths is long but patience in this case is a virtue.
Re: Please Can Someone Tell What To Say When We Meet Up? by denony(m): 9:26am On Oct 26, 2010
tell him it was all a joke

(1) (Reply)

Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! / I Want Wait Before Having Children / Lady Pours Faeces On Husband Snatcher In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.