Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (238972 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Amadioha02: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2020
Stormyweather:
your agent is in the best position to tell you. How long now since your application?
she said that they applied (submitted)in December...last month. As it is, they are not taking applications from Nigerians.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dejoe2019:
It is not necessary, but depends largely on how you package yourself and your applications. You will not be denied a visa because your passport is virgin. Tourism started one day for all of us.

Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 24, 2020
Make una resurrect this thread. It's been quite insightful
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 10:36am On Jan 24, 2020
Ask your questions and we will try and assist with response.

spacofadan:
Make una resurrect this thread. It's been quite insightful

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dejoe2019:

Well, I'm thinking of moving next year. My business here in Nigeria has been stable but I don't have the strength to be doing factory work over there.
Is it lucrative enough to be buying goods and sending to Nigeria while living there and still not working for any company that will be using my strength to prosper?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mztatobey: 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bro please respond to your email

Dejoe2019:

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hello, I do not have any email from you. You can ask your question

mztatobey:
Bro please respond to your email

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobico: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2020
Hello have you get email from the Embazzy now?....author=AkinShalom post=85877232]
Someone should say something on this[/quote]. I would advice you to go there and collect your visa once you have submitted the e.Ticket as requested ...speaking from experience I just got my visa last week Thursday 2020..

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Amadioha02: 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2020
Tobico:
Hello have you get email from the Embazzy now?....author=AkinShalom post=85877232]
Someone should say something on this. I would advice you to go there and collect your visa once you have submitted the e.Ticket as requested ...speaking from experience I just got my visa last week Thursday 2020..
when did you apply bro?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Marco800: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2020
Good morning house , I did my submission and interview on the 15th of Jan 2020 and my traveling date in my documents is meant to be on 27th Jan 2020 up till now been 29th I have not gotten any reply or information about my visa . Please Help .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Cng003: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2020
Hello everyone..am new here but I must say, this thread is so helpful.
Please, I need some form of information and assistance concerning this turkey visa application. I applied for student visa and I submitted my documents and had my interview done on 20th of January, in abuja and I paid for them to DHL my passport to me. It’s 7 working days today and I still haven’t gotten any mail from them.
Someone told me that they won’t send a mail as I paid for DHL service that I just have to wait to them to come deliver it to my house, am really confused and don’t know what to do. I didn’t find any contact to reach them at Mz vize abuja.
Please, I need information from anyone who might have possibly gone through this process, I will really appreciate your support. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2020
why not send them a mail at abuja@mzvize.com

Cng003:
Please, I need some form of information and assistance concerning this turkey visa application. I applied for student visa and I submitted my documents and had my interview done on 20th of January, in abuja and I paid for them to DHL my passport to me. It’s 7 working days today and I still haven’t gotten any mail from them.
Someone told me that they won’t send a mail as I paid for DHL service that I just have to wait to them to come deliver it to my house, am really confused and don’t know what to do. I didn’t find any contact to reach them at Mz vize abuja.
Please, I need information from anyone who might have possibly gone through this process, I will really appreciate your support. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobico: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2020
The Turkey embassy I must say was overwhelmed with application received on daily basis.
Who ever submitted for Visa without any response from Mz viz Abuja .I will advice you to go physically to collect your passport because Most of the Time their DHL portal are not that efficient .so once ur submission date is over 6/7days GI back to Abuja your passport is ready for pick up..you may not received Email from them and it gonna affect your traveling plan..
Again as regard those who have submitted their confirmed E-ticket to Turkey Embassy should go to Turkey Embassy for collection of your passport .You may not get email from Embassy .But you can do email Reminder to Embassy ...however your visa who take 3days to be printed once ur ticket is confirm by Embassy ...
All what I said is base on my personal experience this January 2020.
I paid insurance Twice and flight ticket because of of there inefficient.. So don't wait for them to mail or text
For more question email me..muritania2016 at g m a I l

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 1:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ok thanks!

Tobico:
The Turkey embassy I must say was overwhelmed with application received on daily basis.
Who ever submitted for Visa without any response from Mz viz Abuja .I will advice you to go physically to collect your passport because Most of the Time their DHL portal are not that efficient .so once ur submission date is over 6/7days GI back to Abuja your passport is ready for pick up..you may not received Email from them and it gonna affect your traveling plan..
Again as regard those who have submitted their confirmed E-ticket to Turkey Embassy should go to Turkey Embassy for collection of your passport .You may not get email from Embassy .But you can do email Reminder to Embassy ...however your visa who take 3days to be printed once ur ticket is confirm by Embassy ...
I paid insurance Twice and flight ticket because of of there inefficient.. So don't wait for them to mail or text
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by papijulah: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Guys, what does pink paper stands for after applying for turkey business visa?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by papijulah: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Tobico:

Please what does the pink paper for business visa means?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Cng003: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hello guys, I got a message today that my visa was approved, though I still haven’t gotten any message concerning my passport but am hoping soon.
Please I will like to hear from those that went back to get their visas, how long it took..I mean when you gave them the passport and e-ticket, after how many days were you called back for pickup. Thank you.

Cng003:
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Helenbims(m): 12:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blacksenorita:

I applied for degree in psychology but am yet to travel.have you gotten your visa and which course did you apply for?

I applied to study News Media and Journalism
This image below shows what I got from the embassy after picking up my passport. Please, what's the meaning and what can be done?

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Helenbims(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please, who can interpret this info from the Turkish embassy for me?

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobico: 1:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Cng003:
Hello guys, I got a message today that my visa was approved, though I still haven’t gotten any message concerning my passport but am hoping soon.
Please I will like to hear from those that went back to get their visas, how long it took..I mean when you gave them the passport and e-ticket, after how many days were you called back for pickup. Thank you.

It normally takes 5days once you submitted your passport and E.ticket ..you may not get email from Embassy. But make sure u go there once its 5days..I got mine within 3days of submission.. Go to Embassy and ask for your passport...
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobico: 1:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Helenbims:
Please, who can interpret this info from the Turkish embassy for me?
Your Visa was Approved but you will get email from Embassy that you should come with E-ticket confirm .just get ready to buy ticket and you will go submit it at Embassy ..always cek your email hourly ...
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Helenbims(m): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=Tobico post=86397020]...
Your Visa was Approved but you will get email from Embassy that you should come with E-ticket confirm .just get ready to buy ticket and you will go submit it at Embassy ..always cek your email hourly ...[/quhote]

God bless you sir. I actually went for the interview in November and they asked me to come and pick the passport which I refused since it hasn't been approved, but getting to the embassy today, that's what I saw in my passport.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobico: 4:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Base on this info u gave out now.you will buy another Travel insurance along side with your E-ticket when going that's d rule .because your initial Travel date would have past....I would advice you go tomorrow straight away and collect your passport and visa ..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kikiowoezekiel: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please I submit my application on Jan 30th and I pay for DHL... And I have never hear from them no email noting ever plz what do you think I can do I apply for tourist visa...
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by papijulah: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2020
Tobico:
Your Visa was Approved but you will get email from Embassy that you should come with E-ticket confirm .just get ready to buy ticket and you will go submit it at Embassy ..always cek your email hourly ...

A guy on page one said that stamp means Refusal.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kikiowoezekiel: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2020
Please I submit my application on Jan 30th and I pay for DHL... And I have never hear from them no email noting ever plz what do you think I can do I apply for tourist visa.... Please can someone talk about this...
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2020
I submitted my visa application on the 27th of January, and got my passport delivered to me after 3 days with the pink paper (receipt) and a white slip that says my application has been forwarded to Turkish embassy. My worry is that I haven’t read from them since then, please can anyone advice me on what to do in this regard ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kikiowoezekiel: 11:34am On Feb 06, 2020
Please do you go mz office and collect it or they deliver it to you with DHL.?....
nuel80:
I submitted my visa application on the 27th of January, and got my passport delivered to me after 3 days with the pink paper (receipt) and a white slip that says my application has been forwarded to Turkish embassy. My worry is that I haven’t read from them since then, please can anyone advice me on what to do in this regard ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by papijulah: 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
nuel80:

Does the pink slip carry any stamp?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kikiowoezekiel: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
nuel80:

Someone please talk about this...
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kikiowoezekiel: 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kikiowoezekiel:
Please I submit my application on Jan 30th and I pay for DHL... And I have never hear from them no email noting ever plz what do you think I can do I apply for tourist visa.... Please can someone talk about this...

Someone please talk about this..

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.