Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239270 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
ok

spacofadan:
Where is everybody. Pls let's resurrect this thread
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kinhjasper: 12:20am On Mar 16, 2020
Turkey: On March 14th, Turkey said it was banning travellers from nine European countries, including Germany, France and Spain. Travellers from other countries who had been in one of these places in the last 14 days, would also not be allowed in through the ban, which is currently in place until April 17th.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kinhjasper: 12:24am On Mar 16, 2020
Turkey has reported its first case of the coronavirus in a man who recently returned from Europe, according to the state-run Anadolu news agency . Health Minister Fahrettin Koca said the infected man has been quarantined and urged Turkish citizens against traveling abroad. Turkey shares a border with Iran, a country that has battled one of the worst coronavirus outbreaks. Before the reported case, Koca had said the chance of an outbreak in Turkey was “ highly likely .” “The patient’s general condition is good. All of his family members and those who came into contact with him are under surveillance,” Koca said, according to Anadolu. “An early diagnosis [of the patient] was made. If there is a virus infection in the country, it is very limited. One or more cases of the coronavirus should not be considered an epidemic,” he said.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Romzzy234: 6:23am On Mar 16, 2020
fispet2009:
You have to wait for 6 for reapplication. You need to carry your university along in the visa processing as they must send a confirmation of your name to the embassy.
Also your statement of account (balance) might be another hinderance to your visa.
You can contact me for more details.

Please I received same information about it wasn’t positively evaluated
Can you please guide me how will school send confirmation of name to the embassy
I will appreciate thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by glass4321: 5:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
Please how much is does it cost for Turkey tourist visa? Is it $250 or $125 according to this document ?
http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Content/assets/consulate/images/localCache/1/e859e817-ebff-4dc2-8d14-65c7ba9ad80d.pdf

Also, if I have an appointment on http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/ do I go to the MZ visa or Turkey embassy directly?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kinhjasper: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
glass4321:
Please how much is does it cost for Turkey tourist visa? Is it $250 or $125 according to this document ?
http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/Content/assets/consulate/images
/localCache/1/e859e817-ebff-4dc2-8d14-65c7ba9ad80d.pdf

Also, if I have an appointment on http://abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr/ do I go to the MZ visa or Turkey embassy directly?

Currently now, turkey tourist visa is at the rate of $275.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by akintola213: 5:57am On Mar 19, 2020
nuel80:

It was delivered to me via DHL

Please after how many days?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by elgorethi: 10:28am On Mar 20, 2020
Please where did you get this info?

kinhjasper:

Currently now, turkey tourist visa is at the rate of $275.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2020
Someone should comment on this abeg

spacofadan:
I have a very important question abeg. How easy can one commute to China from Turkey. Like can I be staying in turkey while still linking up to China to purchase goods. I heard that goods are cheaper in China compared to Turkey
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kinhjasper: 12:13pm On Mar 27, 2020
NOTICE TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC OWING TO THE RAMPAGING OUTBREAK OF THE CORONA (COVID-19), KINDLY TAKE NOTE THAT MZ VIZE APPLICATION CENTER FOR AND ON BEHALF OF THE TURKISH EMBASSY WILL NO LONGER BE TAKING ANY VISA APPLICATIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. HOWEVER, THE OFFICE SHALL REMAIN OPEN TO APPLICANTS WHO HAVE SUBMITTED AND HAVE RECEIVED A MAIL FOR PASSPORT COLLECTION. NO.20, NAIROBISTREET, WUSE 2 ABUJA FCT, NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kindleade: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2020
Currently now, turkey tourist visa is at the rate of $275. [/quote]

Boss can I kindly get your email if possible.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Chrisdolz1997: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
I went for interview since March 11 but no email for passport collection till now, any idea on what is that cos I am pretty confused
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Amadioha02: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
Chrisdolz1997:
I went for interview since March 11 but no email for passport collection till now, any idea on what is that cos I am pretty confused
oga dis Corona no reach ur side?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by KennyUG: 1:06pm On May 07, 2020
Hello everyone

Is there any news regarding the resumption date for Turkish embassy in Nigeria
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Folarge06(m): 6:05am On May 08, 2020
No resumption date yet.
Till further notice.

KennyUG:
Hello everyone

Is there any news regarding the resumption date for Turkish embassy in Nigeria

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by chimejerry: 3:59pm On May 08, 2020
Bro I have the same problem. What should I do
Don't apply for refund. I have the same problem last year. Send me Pm, I will tell you what to do.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Clintonn: 10:44pm On May 11, 2020
My Friend student visa will be expiring by next month and he's damn worried bcz flight isn't working, wat should he do bout it please, he needs advice
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by akintola213: 11:16am On May 15, 2020
Same with me also,its crazy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Sweetbecky7242: 6:24pm On May 15, 2020
I stay in turkey...there are no flights to Africa for June also
Clintonn:
My Friend student visa will be expiring by next month and he's damn worried bcz flight isn't working, wat should he do bout it please, he needs advice
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by KennyUG: 6:34pm On May 18, 2020
Good news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Peejayolapeju15(f): 8:23am On May 20, 2020
Please is it true that someone needs travel history before turkey tourist visa can be granted
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 9:36am On May 20, 2020
Peejayolapeju15:
Please is it true that someone needs travel history before turkey tourist visa can be granted

I got mine without any travel history, not sure if it has changed though.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Peejayolapeju15(f): 10:28am On May 20, 2020
Dejoe2019:

I got mine without any travel history, not sure if it has changed though.
When was that please
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TadeDetule: 1:47pm On May 21, 2020
See what I would advise you do is go to Google up schools in Turkey. There are schools that still give courses in English and are around 2000tl per session. All you need do is find lecturers in the dept and send them emails. Some of their sites are not directional though but you will get what you seek.
Deepocean:
Please, I need information on masters degree program in Turkey; the cost, the duration and if one can work along side studying. Also can one stay back after the masters program?
In addition, is Turkey conducive for living like some western countries?

Please, if you have answers to my questions kindly answer me explicitly.

Thanks.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TadeDetule: 1:50pm On May 21, 2020
It's just the media that is feeding you with the error. It is true they are Muslims as a majority but the Nigerian Muslims are more fanatical than they are. Even the remotest places are conducive to live in.
sacx:

I hope you are aware that Turkey has a Muslim majority of up to 98%? Going there as a Christian may not be one of the best move.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 3:18pm On May 21, 2020
You are 100% correct.
Media is not helping matters

quote author=TadeDetule post=89798515]It's just the media that is feeding you with the error. It is true they are Muslims as a majority but the Nigerian Muslims are more fanatical than they are. Even the remotest places are conducive to live in.[/quote]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 10:46pm On May 21, 2020
Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that all Embassy operations will officially resume from 20th May 2020.

Due to the pandemic you will be issued a single entry visa valid for one (1) year.

Also, you will receive collection mail from the visa application center as soon as your passport is ready for collection.

Regards,

Turkish Embassy, Abuja.

Note;This is only applicable to those whose visa applications are already approved.

����
Good evening all, please can anyone confirm how true the above message is for unused visas that were approved before the Covid19 lockdown.
Someone sent it to me.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Teekay4luv1: 6:00pm On May 25, 2020
nuel80:
Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that all Embassy operations will officially resume from 20th May 2020.

Due to the pandemic you will be issued a single entry visa valid for one (1) year.

Also, you will receive collection mail from the visa application center as soon as your passport is ready for collection.

Regards,

Turkish Embassy, Abuja.

Note;This is only applicable to those whose visa applications are already approved.

����
Good evening all, please can anyone confirm how true the above message is for unused visas that were approved before the Covid19 lockdown.
Someone sent it to me.

Pls can I get your email address? I need your help base on your post. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 11:15am On May 27, 2020
eldest:
It is possible, but you will need to apply for a Chinese visa from Turkey
Though it is easier to obtain over there than from Nigeria

Cheers

Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Seunab1805(m): 5:56pm On May 27, 2020
Please I’ve actually done my interview for a Turkish tourist visa since March 11, they closed the embassy about 6 days later or so.. I haven’t heard back from the embassy at all, not even for the recollection of my passport, I just want to know if anyone has response from the embassy or has their visas granted .. thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.