Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239038 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by papijulah: 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kikiowoezekiel:

Someone please talk about this...

He will receive an email from them soonest.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by marvis13(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2020
Good afternoon every body. Please I need an advise. I applied for Turkish student visa but my application was not positively evaluated according to the white paper which they stated that I can re-apply after 6months, though I will apply for refund of my school fees. Now I want to ask, can I apply for a tourist visa or I should wait after 6months? Please an urgent answer will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kikiowoezekiel: 4:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kikiowoezekiel:
Please I submit my application on Jan 30th and I pay for DHL... And I have never hear from them no email noting ever plz what do you think I can do I apply for tourist visa.... Please can someone talk about this...
... Please I need answers to this question....
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
Kikiowoezekiel:
Please do you go mz office and collect it or they deliver it to you with DHL.?....

It was delivered to me via DHL
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
papijulah:

Does the pink slip carry any stamp?

No there’s no stamp on the pink slip(receipt) neither the white slip attached.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobico: 10:40am On Feb 07, 2020
Wait after 6month b4/u apply for tourist visa ...don't be in hurry .get ur refund first and relax
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Helenbims(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2020
Tobico:
Base on this info u gave out now.you will buy another Travel insurance along side with your E-ticket when going that's d rule .because your initial Travel date would have past....I would advice you go tomorrow straight away and collect your passport and visa ..

I collected my passport on Tuesday but yet to get information on the success of my application. I attended the interview in November 28.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2020
Helenbims:

I collected my passport on Tuesday but yet to get information on the success of my application. I attended the interview in November 28.
From all indications, you may have been issued with a visa, but they might have made a mistake in sending you email or something, a friend ones got to know that he was issued a visa after it has expired. I advice you send them an email
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Godsblessings: 2:51am On Feb 08, 2020
Helenbims:

Please want to vacation on Feb 28-march 7 in Turkey and the available appointment date is Feb 26, please is it compulsory I must wait till that Feb 26 or can just walk in for submission and interview any day ? And how much is the turkey visa fee ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2020
Godsblessings:

Please want to vacation on Feb 28-march 7 in Turkey and the available appointment date is Feb 26, please is it compulsory I must wait till that Feb 26 or can just walk in for submission and interview any day ? And how much is the turkey visa fee ?

You won’t be allowed inside without an appointment email. The visa fee is $125 in cash. And must be from 2013 to 2018
Then have additional NGN500 plus about NGN17,000 if you would want a courier to deliver your passport to you.

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Palazo(m): 10:30am On Feb 08, 2020
Please can I get the contact of the agent that did yours,I just pm you on your mail.....Thanks in anticipation......

pwincesszainab:

The agent that did mine did take upfront. He’s very good at what he do. He did mine and also did for 3 other after mine and everyone got approved.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
marvis13:
Good afternoon every body. Please I need an advise. I applied for Turkish student visa but my application was not positively evaluated according to the white paper which they stated that I can re-apply after 6months, though I will apply for refund of my school fees. Now I want to ask, can I apply for a tourist visa or I should wait after 6months? Please an urgent answer will be appreciated. thanks
Don't apply for refund. I have the same problem last year. Send me Pm, I will tell you what to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Helenbims(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
nuel80:

From all indications, you may have been issued with a visa, but they might have made a mistake in sending you email or something, a friend ones got to know that he was issued a visa after it has expired. I advice you send them an email

God bless you sir.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Helenbims(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2020
JayLescott:
Don't apply for refund. I have the same problem last year. Send me Pm, I will tell you what to do.

Pls, can we see your white paper Here?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Which white paper you want me to show, I am in Turkey right now and I want to explain something to him. Maybe it will work for him or not! That's Nigerians
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by DRSAMSON: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
nuel80:
I submitted my visa application on the 27th of January, and got my passport delivered to me after 3 days with the pink paper (receipt) and a white slip that says my application has been forwarded to Turkish embassy. My worry is that I haven’t read from them since then, please can anyone advice me on what to do in this regard ?
nuel80:
I submitted my visa application on the 27th of January, and got my passport delivered to me after 3 days with the pink paper (receipt) and a white slip that says my application has been forwarded to Turkish embassy. My worry is that I haven’t read from them since then, please can anyone advice me on what to do in this regard ?
please do they upload bank account statements during application online??
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by DRSAMSON: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
AkinShalom:

I have submitted my comfirmed (Paid) E ticket flight booking to the Embassy as requested since last friday but they are yet to mail me to bring my passport.

Anyone with the same issue with turkish embassy.

Please do one submit bank account statements during application online?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
DRSAMSON:
please do they upload bank account statements during application online??
Yes and you need to also take a copy of it with you when going for submission.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone, today I got an email that my visa has been approved and the condition given is that I come with a paid ticket and travel health insurance alongside my passport within 10 days. Now my worry is that I intend to book a flight ticket to travel by the end of March and return in April. If I do this, will my visa be issued based on that date or has it been issued in this day the 19th of February already ?
Please Does anyone know about this?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Please does anyone know if I have to buy a separate health insurance or it will be issued alongside visa since I paid for it during visa application.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
Please when traveling to Turkey for the first time, can I use other airlines apart from Turkish airline? Will I be issued with my visa anyways ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Amadioha02: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
nuel80:
Hello everyone, today I got an email that my visa has been approved and the condition given is that I come with a paid ticket and travel health insurance alongside my passport within 10 days. Now my worry is that I intend to book a flight ticket to travel by the end of March and return in April. If I do this, will my visa be issued based on that date or has it been issued in this day the 19th of February already ?
Please Does anyone know about this?
when did you apply?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Amadioha02:
when did you apply?
I applied on the 27th of January
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Amadioha02: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
nuel80:

Congrats bro. I noticed that you applied before on June last year?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Amadioha02: 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
nuel80:
when were you interviewed?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Amadioha02:
when were you interviewed?
I was interviewed 27th of January for a Turkish visa and I just got the visa.
What I applied for in June 2019 was German visa appointment date.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 6:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Yes, you are free to use any airline of your choice

nuel80:
Please when traveling to Turkey for the first time, can I use other airlines apart from Turkish airline? Will I be issued with my visa anyways ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
Thanks very much for your attention

Dejoe2019:
Yes, you are free to use any airline of your choice

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Sonsynas: 3:58am On Feb 23, 2020
Hi guys. Does anyone know the next appointment date on Turkish website now?

I noticed that one need his statement of account while filling the online application that would lead to securing an appointment date with them.

Right now am not in country to print my statement of account.

Does anybody have any idea please?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by sisihardey: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
davodyguy:

Did same with my family.

After getting Schengen visa in November, we applied for the E visa and we're granted.

Spent 3 days in Istanbul and moved to Paris for the Christmas.

They did well with such arrangement
hello Dejoe please hi me on whatsapp. Here is my number 08097674110.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by KennyUG: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Use your mobile banking app
Sonsynas:
Hi guys. Does anyone know the next appointment date on Turkish website now?

I noticed that one need his statement of account while filling the online application that would lead to securing an appointment date with them.

Right now am not in country to print my statement of account.

Does anybody have any idea please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.