Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239007 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Palazo(m): 7:08am On Feb 25, 2020
Congratulations to you.... Please did you apply yourself or you used an agent?

quote author=nuel80 post=86795586]Hello everyone, today I got an email that my visa has been approved and the condition given is that I come with a paid ticket and travel health insurance alongside my passport within 10 days. Now my worry is that I intend to book a flight ticket to travel by the end of March and return in April. If I do this, will my visa be issued based on that date or has it been issued in this day the 19th of February already ?
Please Does anyone know about this? [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
Well I applied myself, I don’t think you need an agent if you have the right documents. Mind you, an agent might even falsify documents for you which will lead to your refusal and possible ban. You can contact me for further guidance.
I made my application alongside my younger brother who is. Virgin passport holder, we went to same consultant for interview and I answered most questions for him. We both got the visa as our intentions are genuine. You too ca.

Palazo:
Congratulations to you.... Please did you apply yourself or you used an agent?

quote author=nuel80 post=86795586]Hello everyone, today I got an email that my visa has been approved and the condition given is that I come with a paid ticket and travel health insurance alongside my passport within 10 days. Now my worry is that I intend to book a flight ticket to travel by the end of March and return in April. If I do this, will my visa be issued based on that date or has it been issued in this day the 19th of February already ?
Please Does anyone know about this?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobico: 11:11am On Feb 26, 2020
You should book your flight base on time you will be free to travel .it does not matter I'd you pas travel date change .just know that you will pay for another insurance if the first initial travel date exceed on month ..change your date and pau new insurance base on new date you intend to travel..
Your Visa will be issue base on new flight Ticket you present ..my experience.

uote author=nuel80 post=86795586]Hello everyone, today I got an email that my visa has been approved and the condition given is that I come with a paid ticket and travel health insurance alongside my passport within 10 days. Now my worry is that I intend to book a flight ticket to travel by the end of March and return in April. If I do this, will my visa be issued based on that date or has it been issued in this day the 19th of February already ?
Please Does anyone know about this? [/quote]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Chrisdolz1997: 8:44am On Feb 27, 2020
Please how much do I have to take along with me to the mz visa for interview and would it be in dollars or will I pay in Naira
Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Chrisdolz1997: 8:48am On Feb 27, 2020
nuel80:
Well I applied myself, I don’t think you need an agent if you have the right documents. Mind you, an agent might even falsify documents for you which will lead to your refusal and possible ban. You can contact me for further guidance.
I made my application alongside my younger brother who is. Virgin passport holder, we went to same consultant for interview and I answered most questions for him. We both got the visa as our intentions are genuine. You too ca.

please I would like for you to share the document you used and how much was in your bank statement ,Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2020
Needs ur help on documents needed and cost
nuel80:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Chrisdolz1997:
Please how much do I have to take along with me to the mz visa for interview and would it be in dollars or will I pay in Naira
Thanks
Go with a 125 dollars which must be between 2008 to 2013, and 500 naira cash, that’s all they want from you, except you want to pay for DHL which should cost about 10 to 14k naira depending on your location.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 11:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
engees001:
You can reach me on , would guide you with same process I took. I already have my passport and visa on it.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
engees001:
Send

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by elgorethi: 3:07am On Feb 28, 2020
This is a wrong information you're giving this person. What is written on that piece of paper is as straight as anything and it does not mean visa is approved. considering that long period since your interview, just forget it and wait till after six month since your interview to reapply. They could have sent a mail to you which probably can be sitting in your junk mail and there is a limited time to respond to the embassy once they send a mail to you.

Tobico:
Base on this info u gave out now.you will buy another Travel insurance along side with your E-ticket when going that's d rule .because your initial Travel date would have past....I would advice you go tomorrow straight away and collect your passport and visa ..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Chrisdolz1997: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
nuel80:

Go with a 125 dollars which must be between 2008 to 2013, and 500 naira cash, that’s all they want from you, except you want to pay for DHL which should cost about 10 to 14k naira depending on your location.
Thank you brother, I don't understand what you mean by 2008 to 2013 and how about health insurance will I get it when I get there and is it with the 125 dollars or is it separate and would it be in dollars to if not, thanks once again
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2020
Chrisdolz1997:

Thank you brother, I don't understand what you mean by 2008 to 2013 and how about health insurance will I get it when I get there and is it with the 125 dollars or is it separate and would it be in dollars to if not, thanks once again
Dollars have year written on it, check well for all dollars you will find the year it was printed on it. The insurance is included in the 125 dollars you are paying. You don’t need any additional money for it. But mind you, when your visa has been approved, the authority will request for a new travel insurance. It’s not expensive, usually less than 10k

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Folarge06(m): 4:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hello House
Thanks for the good work and info here..
Please I got a quick one
I have applied and gotten an appointment date with the Turkish consulate.
How much is the visa fee, courier fee down to Lagos and I heard insurance is been bought a the embassy.
Please help shed more light.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2020
Carefully read this thread, the answer to your questions are right on it.

Folarge06:
Hello House
Thanks for the good work and info here..
Please I got a quick one
I have applied and gotten an appointment date with the Turkish consulate.
How much is the visa fee, courier fee down to Lagos and I heard insurance is been bought a the embassy.
Please help shed more light.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Clintonn: 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
I got visa approval mail last week and am planing to go n collect my passport this week at mz visa,hope isn't too late though they didn't work last Thursday n Friday and how long will my Passport stay at the embassy after summiting my passport?? How much is travel issuance too??
Someone should please help me out ASAP
Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 5:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
Clintonn:
I got visa approval mail last week and am planing to go n collect my passport this week at mz visa,hope isn't too late though they didn't work last Thursday n Friday and how long will my Passport stay at the embassy after summiting my passport?? How much is travel issuance too??
Thanks
You don’t go to MZ to get your visa, it’s the Turkish embassy you need to go to direct, when you give your passport, it takes 3 working days for your to get your visa. Health insurance is less than 7k depending on number of days you are paying for. You can check with AXA Mansard insurance, theirs is the cheapest and I used it as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Clintonn: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
nuel80:

You don’t go to MZ to get your visa, it’s the Turkish embassy you need to go to direct, when you give your passport, it takes 3 working days for your to get your visa. Health insurance is less than 7k depending on number of days you are paying for. You can check with AXA Mansard insurance, theirs is the cheapest and I used it as well.
Thanks man,hope they ain't gonna ask me much question at the embassy, I'm going to pick up my passport at mz visa tomorrow after that I'll gotta embassy to summit my passport, I wish to know the kind of question they'll ask me at the embassy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by smartyG(m): 12:02am On Mar 04, 2020
nuel80:

You won’t be allowed inside without an appointment email. The visa fee is $125 in cash. And must be from 2013 to 2018
Then have additional NGN500 plus about NGN17,000 if you would want a courier to deliver your passport to you.

Please how did you book your appointment.

I submitted a business Visa pre-application but didn't get any appointment mail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by smartyG(m): 12:07am On Mar 04, 2020
nuel80:

Yes and you need to also take a copy of it with you when going for submission.

Kindly also clarify this. In the application I submitted online, there was no such place to upload bank statements. Please what link did you use?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by nuel80: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Basically they don’t ask further questions, but just dress responsibly.
But in case you get a random question, it won’t ever be like you faced during your appointment/submission day.
I wasn’t asked any question in my case.

Clintonn:

Thanks man,hope they ain't gonna ask me much question at the embassy, I'm going to pick up my passport at mz visa tomorrow after that I'll gotta embassy to summit my passport, I wish to know the kind of question they'll ask me at the embassy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kinhjasper: 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
Good guys, Pls after the online submission of your documents, how many weeks is one expected to wait before he gets an appointment date?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Pwettybii: 5:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Hi guys pls I want to ask very quickly ,we were asked by the Turkish embassy to send our flight ticket,which we did ,we also paid for dhl please how long do you think it would take for us to get out pass ports back ,we emailed the embassy to confirm if passports have been sent but no response ,we didn’t get any email that visa was approved we just got an email to send our flight ticket via email.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by DRSAMSON: 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
Clintonn:
Thanks

Please which date did you went for interview?
I did my interview on 11th of February and till now I haven’t heard from the embassy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by kinhjasper: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hello guys,, I just confirmed that Turkish embassy have closed temporary because of conora virus.. How true is this 👆👆👆👆
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by rheene009: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2020
Hello guys, i have a Schengen tourist visa "single entry". I was told i can also apply for a Turkish e-visa. i would like to ask how does this work. Can i apply for Turkish e-visa before i travel to France or when i get to France.

I plan to book a multi-city ticket. Lagos to Paris, Paris to Istanbul, Istanbul to lagos.

Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2020
You can apply right away, with your Schengen visa, log into the website and log on

rheene009:
Hello guys, i have a Schengen tourist visa "single entry". I was told i can also apply for a Turkish e-visa. i would like to ask how does this work. Can i apply for Turkish e-visa before i travel to France or when i get to France.

I plan to book a multi-city ticket. Lagos to Paris, Paris to Istanbul, Istanbul to lagos.

Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by rheene009: 6:29pm On Mar 09, 2020
Dejoe2019:
You can apply right away, with your Schengen visa, log into the website and log on

Thanks i have another quick question. My Schengen visa is a single entry, after i leave the Schengen area my entry won't be valid anymore... But the visa validity is till next month. Hope that it won't be an issue when i arrive turkey.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Not an issue at all

rheene009:

Thanks i have another quick question. My Schengen visa is a single entry, after i leave the Schengen area my entry won't be valid anymore... But the visa validity is till next month. Hope that it won't be an issue when i arrive turkey.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2020
I have a very important question abeg. How easy can one commute to China from Turkey
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobico: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
House I need urgent reply am helping my Brother to fill his Tourist Visa form online I got to a play I was ask to Upload Bank statement and flight Hotel Reservation which I can't do it since .please How can I fill the form and get appointment without upload of Bank statement and other documents.. Although I have flight and hotel Reservation done but I don't know how to Upload it on Turkey visa form
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobico: 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please I need Urgent explanation form skipinh the Upload section of Turkey Visa form without hotel Reservation and flight and Bank statement..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
Where is everybody. Pls let's resurrect this thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.