Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (240558 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Idowu3080(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask a question.

I got an admission with a full scholarship in one of the Universities in Turkey, would I be needing any other financial proof for the embassy?

Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TadeDetule: 11:41pm On May 27, 2020
It's true. A friend's wife got same
nuel80:
Dear Applicant,

We are pleased to inform you that all Embassy operations will officially resume from 20th May 2020.

Due to the pandemic you will be issued a single entry visa valid for one (1) year.

Also, you will receive collection mail from the visa application center as soon as your passport is ready for collection.

Regards,

Turkish Embassy, Abuja.

Note;This is only applicable to those whose visa applications are already approved.

����
Good evening all, please can anyone confirm how true the above message is for unused visas that were approved before the Covid19 lockdown.
Someone sent it to me.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TadeDetule: 11:45pm On May 27, 2020
Yeah. A letter indicating it. But if the stipend is not "thick enough I guess you 'll need a proof of sponsorship.
Idowu3080:
Hello Everyone,

I would like to ask a question.

I got an admission with a full scholarship in one of the Universities in Turkey, would I be needing any other financial proof for the embassy?

Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Seunab1805(m): 12:50am On May 28, 2020
Seunab1805:
Please I’ve actually done my interview for a Turkish tourist visa since March 11, they closed the embassy about 6 days later or so.. I haven’t heard back from the embassy at all, not even for the recollection of my passport, I just want to know if anyone has response from the embassy or has their visas granted .. thanks
Anyone ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TadeDetule: 9:05am On May 28, 2020
They just opened to business, hence they would respond accordingly. Be patient. You could as well send them a reminder if you desire.
Seunab1805:

Anyone ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Seunab1805(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2020
TadeDetule:
They just opened to business, hence they would respond accordingly. Be patient. You could as well send them a reminder if you desire.

Thanks so much ��
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Seunab1805(m): 9:25am On May 28, 2020
TadeDetule:
Do you by chance know if I could apply for a masters degree in turkey, although I’ve applied for the tourist visa but I haven’t heard back , so Idk if I can apply for a masters degree in any school over there
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Dejoe2019: 12:36pm On May 28, 2020
Nothing stops you from applying for masters degree if you meet admission requirements

Seunab1805:

Do you by chance know if I could apply for a masters degree in turkey, although I’ve applied for the tourist visa but I haven’t heard back , so Idk if I can apply for a masters degree in any school over there
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Seunab1805(m): 12:45pm On May 28, 2020
Dejoe2019:
Nothing stops you from applying for masters degree if you meet admission requirements

Oh alright thanks ��.. I’d do that.. incase you’ve got like procedures I can follow .. I’d really appreciate it.. been searching for schools with lesser tuition fees, I’ve just been redirected every time I try..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TadeDetule: 10:14am On May 30, 2020
What course
Seunab1805:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TadeDetule: 10:16am On May 30, 2020
Maybe your search needs to be more intense. Although I wont discountenance he fact that some of their sites are not directional, however, you will still find helpful tips. What course if I may ask?
Seunab1805:

Oh alright thanks ��.. I’d do that.. incase you’ve got like procedures I can follow .. I’d really appreciate it.. been searching for schools with lesser tuition fees, I’ve just been redirected every time I try..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Seunab1805(m): 10:29am On May 30, 2020
TadeDetule:
Maybe your search needs to be more intense. Although I wont discountenance he fact that some of their sites are not directional, however, you will still find helpful tips. What course if I may ask?

Art and humanities , English and literature
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by TadeDetule: 12:19pm On May 31, 2020
Oh I see. Agriculture is the only course with English as language of tuition in my school. However, this is what I would advise, google up schools, check if they have your course and check for their international offices' email address and send them emails and put catchy phrases as subject of email....International student_English courses, English language courses available....just coin what would not be ignored at first look. Check this school first mugla sitki kocman university. Good luck in your search.
Seunab1805:

Art and humanities , English and literature
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Pelaiye2703(m): 4:51am On Jun 03, 2020
benji93:
Man, you don't have to provide information if you don't have It. Turkey is not advisable for study? Where did you get that from? Some schools in Turkey offer their undergraduate programs entirely in English, I even obtain my graduate diploma from one. Have you heard of METU? It's got a lot of reputation, it's a public one, and it's tuition fees are really low.

Hello, apologies if I seems intrusive. I’d love to know little or more about METU. I’m considering applying for Masters program but need some clarification about the university. Thanks!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2020
What do you wanna know?
Pelaiye2703:

Hello, apologies if I seems intrusive. I’d love to know little or more about METU. I’m considering applying for Masters program but need some clarification about the university. Thanks!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
benji93:
What do you wanna know?

Good evening, thanks for your swift response. I’m an HND graduate of Urban and Regional Planning. I’ve checked and confirmed METU offered my course for Masters program.
I would love to know my if they admit HND graduates for Masters program. Thank you.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Seunab1805(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Please once again, has anyone heard back from the embassy? (People that did their interview around March ) please thank you �
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
How much is the turkey visa fees for the visit tourist visa categories. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 12:47am On Jun 06, 2020
No, i doubt it. You need a Bsc to apply.
Pelaiye2703:

Good evening, thanks for your swift response. I’m an HND graduate of Urban and Regional Planning. I’ve checked and confirmed METU offered my course for Masters program.
I would love to know my if they admit HND graduates for Masters program. Thank you.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayshar102: 1:35am On Jun 09, 2020
benji93:
Man, you don't have to provide information if you don't have It. Turkey is not advisable for study? Where did you get that from? Some schools in Turkey offer their undergraduate programs entirely in English, I even obtain my graduate diploma from one. Have you heard of METU? It's got a lot of reputation, it's a public one, and it's tuition fees are really low.
Hello I'm new here and I saw what you wrote about metu...is there a way I can contact you?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 4:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Hello, well, perhaps you can briefly tell me what you would like to discuss.
Ayshar102:

Hello I'm new here and I saw what you wrote about metu...is there a way I can contact you?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayshar102: 10:57am On Jun 09, 2020
benji93:
Hello, well, perhaps you can briefly tell me what you would like to discuss.
Well the thing is I'm applying this year and I want to know what I'm going against and other questions too so if you could please give me any of your social media handles apart from Facebook I'd be glad
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2020
Good morning, how much is turkey visa fees. I need response please...
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2020
Send me a PM
Ayshar102:

Well the thing is I'm applying this year and I want to know what I'm going against and other questions too so if you could please give me any of your social media handles apart from Facebook I'd be glad
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayshar102: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
benji93:
Send me a PM
Is that like the email thingy I Dont really know how this thing works
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
I have replied.
Ayshar102:

Is that like the email thingy I Dont really know how this thing works
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Anosiry: 6:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
TadeDetule:
Oh I see. Agriculture is the only course with English as language of tuition in my school. However, this is what I would advise, google up schools, check if they have your course and check for their international offices' email address and send them emails and put catchy phrases as subject of email....International student_English courses, English language courses available....just coin what would not be ignored at first look. Check this school first mugla sitki kocman university. Good luck in your search.
hello bro, please I need turkey student requirements
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Anosiry: 10:03am On Jun 16, 2020
Good morning bro. Please I will be very happy if I can get turkey student requirements visa.
Thanks
TadeDetule:
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Anosiry: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Please I need turkey visa requirements for student. Complete requirements please
Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by KennyUG: 4:07am On Jun 17, 2020
Anosiry:
Good morning bro. Please I will be very happy if I can get turkey student requirements visa.
Thanks

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Anosiry: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2020
Thanks so much bro! Did I need o' levels for master program?
[quote author=KennyUG post=90753068][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (99) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.