Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239365 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kinghendrxx: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
[quote author=demmy79 post=113282430][/quote]

Same here too it’s going to be a month on Friday that I’ve gotten the pink slip and what I heard is it takes 2-3wks before getting a reply

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 02, 2022
So, you wouldn't pay for your tuition fee and you are expecting embassy to give you Visa, You have to pay for your tuition fee and get your Original Acceptance letter and University receipt so you can submit it at embassy and you know embassy will send all your Visa Application to Turkish Authority to confirm maybe you pay for tuition fee or not. That's why they gave you white paper, you have to 4weeks to 6weeks after confirmation they will send you from embassy.
Kinghendrxx:

What I mean is that apply for your visa first and after the embassy have given you the visa then you can pay for your tuition after that
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Wait for 4weeks to 6weeks if it's student Visa
Kinghendrxx:
embassy didn’t deny me visa I’ve not even gotten a reply from them yet I’m still waiting for their reply

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by farmer02(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2022
Please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Exchanger101(m): 8:27am On Jun 02, 2022
Champora:
I've received my Turkish Visa - tourist visa.

I applied around March or so 16 in Lagos, I received an email from the embassy to submit my confirmed flight ticket which I did on the 23rd. Unfortunately they didn't seem to receive my emails including my follow up emails. So I put a call across to the embassy as my travel date was approaching and there was no response. Luckily they picked and informed me they had not received any of my emails. They suggested that I either had to ask someone to submit my ticket physically if I was not in Abuja or to try sending with someone else's email. I did try using someone else's email and I guess it went.

I later got informed to come pickup my passport.

Things I submitted:

- My 6 months bank statement (and invoices to substitute paychecks) including my naira and domiciliary accounts.
- Current passport and old passport with UK, US, Schengen, etc. visa (all expired)
- Birth certificate
- CAC certificate (I own my own initiative)
- Introduction letter from company I work with
- Self introduction letter

I'm trying to remember what else but basically if you check the previous pages I shared an image of all the requirements needed.

How did you finally reach them? Everytime I call, number is busy

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Exchanger101(m): 8:48am On Jun 02, 2022
anokdave:

+234 803 648 8981

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Exchanger101(m): 10:14am On Jun 02, 2022
Champora:
I applied through Lagos so I did not need an appointment, Lagos is a walk-in center so it costs double the amount, like I paid $200+ USD in Lagos while if you apply through Abuja you have to get an appointment but it costs $100+ for visa. Please see the previous pages for the exact cost.

After I submitted they asked me to send a confirmed flight ticket so I only sent the flight ticket I already paid for.

What did you do after your passport was returned with a pink slip saying “you will be contacted as soon as a reply is received”
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kinghendrxx: 6:54am On Jun 03, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Wait for 4weeks to 6weeks if it's student Visa
[quote author=demmy79 post=113282430][/quote]

Yes it’s student visa it’s 4wks today but someone said since I got the pink slip and the little white slip that said it has been forwarded to the embassy that I should wait
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2022
For tourism

3 Shares

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kinghendrxx: 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
baryouradekunle:
So, you wouldn't pay for your tuition fee and you are expecting embassy to give you Visa, You have to pay for your tuition fee and get your Original Acceptance letter and University receipt so you can submit it at embassy and you know embassy will send all your Visa Application to Turkish Authority to confirm maybe you pay for tuition fee or not. That's why they gave you white paper, you have to 4weeks to 6weeks after confirmation they will send you from embassy.

Boss it’s not like that maybe the agent that helped you did nonsense for you.. the first you do is apply for the school and pay acceptance fee it depends on the amount the school set up then after that you wait for confirmation from the school then after confirmation the school will send you the acceptance letter and your other documents the school itself will tell you to go and submit your documents at the embassy I’ve not paid my tuition fee and they have given me the acceptance letter already and I’ve submitted my document and given the pick slip already
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2022
Don't mixquote man, You have to pay for your tuition fee, you called it acceptance fee right after that you will have three documents from school Admission letter, Acceptance letter and your receipt and you were try to confuse that you did not need to pay any money to school. That's why we corrected you..
Kinghendrxx:

Boss it’s not like that maybe the agent that helped you did nonsense for you.. the first you do is apply for the school and pay acceptance fee it depends on the amount the school set up then after that you wait for confirmation from the school then after confirmation the school will send you the acceptance letter and your other documents the school itself will tell you to go and submit your documents at the embassy I’ve not paid my tuition fee and they have given me the acceptance letter already and I’ve submitted my document and given the pick slip already
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2022
Kinghendrxx:

U are the one that make a mistake,offer letter is different from acceptance letter know that,when u apply to a school they will grant you an offer letter,telling u the amount to pay,first deposit to pay so u can get the acceptance letter,it the acceptance letter that is taken to d embassy not offer letter
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Exchanger101(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
Does anybody have any way of contacting the embassy? I got my pink slip two weeks ago and I am yet to hear from them

My application has been over a month now. They dont reply emails and their phone line goes to voicemail
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by elijah101(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Please sir can you give me a rough estimate of like how much one should have in there account for a tourist visa to turkey
Champora:

For your first submission to the embassy, you are adviced to submit only reservations. Flight reservations and hotel reservations only because if you don't get the visa your money would have wasted if you paid directly for flight n accomodation.

I submitted on the 16 or March and I got emailed on 21st March to submit confirmed flight tickets. That's when you go ahead to pay for flight tickets.

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Champora: 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2022
When I received my passport, it had my visa inside it already.

Exchanger101:

What did you do after your passport was returned with a pink slip saying “you will be contacted as soon as a reply is received”
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Champora: 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2022
I can't say for sure, I have good travel history, I believe this is what helped too by God's grace.

elijah101:
Please sir can you give me a rough estimate of like how much one should have in there account for a tourist visa to turkey
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Champora: 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
First day I tried it didn't go through. The second day when I was almost giving up as my travel day was close, I called again and stayed on the line, I was surprised and very thankful someone picked and attended to me.

Exchanger101:

How did you finally reach them? Everytime I call, number is busy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Exchanger101(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
Champora:
First day I tried it didn't go through. The second day when I was almost giving up as my travel day was close, I called again and stayed on the line, I was surprised and very thankful someone picked and attended to me.

Lucky you. I have been calling for 2 weeks now.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
Almost six weeks no successful applicant here Abi Nigerians no dey travel go turkey again

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
austino677:
Almost six weeks no successful applicant here Abi Nigerians no dey travel go turkey again
because nothing dey Turkey, i wonder why pple dey go there sef.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
austino677:

From the WhatsApp group I added u I have two people who have gotten their Turkey visa,one of them wetin 2 week, d other a month and,but it all student visa

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 10:02am On Jun 14, 2022
divine128:

From the WhatsApp group I added u I have line in edo people who have gotten their Turkey visa,one of them wetin 2 week, d other a month and,but it all student visa
nice...
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Exchanger101(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2022
divine128:

From the WhatsApp group I added u I have line in edo people who have gotten their Turkey visa,one of them wetin 2 week, d other a month and,but it all student visa

Nobody gotten tourist visa?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by blaqboi6: 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
To contact the embassy.

I am convinced they do noy pickup their main line. Here is their EMERGENCY NUMBER

+234 909 671 7426

1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Airtonnie: 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hi! I noticed you said the dates available for Abuja appointment were far.
How does one book an appointment? I’ve been on the voya visa page and I can’t see how to.
Same visa type.

Champora:
I've received my Turkish Visa - tourist visa.

I applied around March or so 16 in Lagos, I received an email from the embassy to submit my confirmed flight ticket which I did on the 23rd. Unfortunately they didn't seem to receive my emails including my follow up emails. So I put a call across to the embassy as my travel date was approaching and there was no response. Luckily they picked and informed me they had not received any of my emails. They suggested that I either had to ask someone to submit my ticket physically if I was not in Abuja or to try sending with someone else's email. I did try using someone else's email and I guess it went.

I later got informed to come pickup my passport.

Things I submitted:

- My 6 months bank statement (and invoices to substitute paychecks) including my naira and domiciliary accounts.
- Current passport and old passport with UK, US, Schengen, etc. visa (all expired)
- Birth certificate
- CAC certificate (I own my own initiative)
- Introduction letter from company I work with
- Self introduction letter

I'm trying to remember what else but basically if you check the previous pages I shared an image of all the requirements needed.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Offsetdrip: 8:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Airtonnie:
How does one book an appointment? I’ve been on the voya visa page and I can’t see how to.
Same visa type.

Goodevening, please can I get the WhatsApp group chat for F1 visa appointment dates for abuja or Lagos. Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Champora: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
I did mine in Lagos so I didn't book an appointment. Lagos is a walk-in center without appointment date, but the fees are higher. You can try this link to book an appointment; https://voyavisa.com/index.php/online-appointment-for-visa/

Airtonnie:
Same visa type.

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tblackshout: 1:45am On Jun 15, 2022
Renik02:

This is what is at the back

Hello bro have you gotten your student visa?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tblackshout: 1:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Tobbie92:
Hello, pls I will be glad if you can put me through about schools in Turkey and student visa processing thank you

hello pls can you highlight what the Turkish student visa is like I’m going there next week for submission and interview
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Renik02: 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tblackshout:

Hello bro have you gotten your student visa?

Noo
It was rejected so I have to reapply
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
I said your Visa is 70/30 in March right, Try
to reapply again in August and don't pay for your tuition fee again. Turkey embassy is something else now, you pay for tuition fee still denied you Visa... Try to re-consider these three(3) documents before you submit your documents back is very important Your Visa Application, Bank Statement and Sponsorship letter. 1000usd is a big money and turkey is not a money place like that oooo.
Renik02:

Noo
It was rejected so I have to reapply
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Egwuleke(m): 11:32am On Jun 17, 2022
Drop your contact quote author=Offsetdrip post=113806398] Goodevening, please can I get the WhatsApp group chat for F1 visa appointment dates for abuja or Lagos. Thank you[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.