Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239340 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
babyfaiz:
Hi everyone here. I’m new to this thread and I’m interested in some of the topics discussed here. Please, I need a fast input from anyone with vital information. I need to apply for Turkey’s Visit visa asap for my niece. I have been to Turkey countless times but I’ve never had to apply at the embassy. I’m either doing the visa on arrival things or e visa. I always leverage on my US, UK Schengen visa when visiting Turkey. My niece does not have any of those visas and I want her to go to Turkey with my family. What’s the process for the visa and how long will the processing take? Please, anyone with vital information should please drop me a message. Thanks all
You can check the requirements for tourist visa page 75. The processing time for Turkey visa for tourist is a week or two weeks after submission at embassy..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by johnsonsegxy: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
Is it through that Turkey e-visa for Nigerians holding UK visa has been stopped?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Arymed777: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
johnsonsegxy:
Is it through that Turkey e-visa for Nigerians holding UK visa has been stopped?

No, this has not stopped.

I intend going for a vacation in Kayseri, Turkey and the embassy has requested I send a return ticket to an email before sending the passport.

I want to send a return ticket for flight and additional train ticket from Istanbul to Kayseri.

Hope sending the 2 tickets won't affect the visa?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by johnsonsegxy: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Arymed777:

No, this has not stopped.

I intend going for a vacation in Kayseri, Turkey and the embassy has requested I send a return ticket to an email before sending the passport.

I want to send a return ticket for flight and additional train ticket from Istanbul to Kayseri.

How do you do the processing? I am in UK already
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by babyfaiz: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
johnsonsegxy:
Yes! I’m 100% sure. I was at the Turkish airways office in Abuja today and it was confirmed. I even visited the embassy & asked around. It’s not just Nigeria but all African countries except Egypt. A visit to the site will give you more information. The thing started this morning
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Arymed777: 10:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
babyfaiz:

Yes! I’m 100% sure. I was at the Turkish airways office in Abuja today and it was confirmed. I even visited the embassy & asked around. It’s not just Nigeria but all African countries except Egypt. A visit to the site will give you more information. The thing started this morning

This is serious then as someone just got his E-visa last week.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Arymed777: 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2022
Can someone assist on the question below.

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Abolu22: 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2022
babyfaiz:

What if one has a e visa already , like for instance , my sister has an E visa already , but she plans on travelling next week , is it valid ? Like can she travel with it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Abolu22: 12:36am On Jul 08, 2022
babyfaiz:

What if the e visa has already been issued ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 08, 2022
Yeah! Turkey has de-listed Nigeria from Turkish e-visa, You have to apply through embassy in Nigeria now!
johnsonsegxy:
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 08, 2022
You can just send your return ticket, you don't need to send your train ticket, it's for here...
Arymed777:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Abolu22:

What if one has a e visa already , like for instance , my sister has an E visa already , but she plans on travelling next week , is it valid ? Like can she travel with it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by May97: 8:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Hi Everyone, I just saw the news of Turkey no longer issuing Evisa. I already have my Evisa since last month but planned to use it at the end of the month, is it still valid? I have all my plane tickets and hotels already booked!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2022
You pay for it and it's valid. Correction: I don't think so
May97:
Hi Everyone, I just saw the news of Turkey no longer issuing Evisa. I already have my Evisa since last month but planned to use it at the end of the month, is it still valid? I have all my plane tickets and hotels already booked!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by babyfaiz: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Arymed777:

It won’t be a problem. How long did your visit visa application take?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Arymed777: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2022
babyfaiz:

It won’t be a problem. How long did your visit visa application take?

Thank you.

The visa application took just 3 days before I got the mail requesting for the return ticket.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Arymed777: 11:19am On Jul 08, 2022
baryouradekunle:
You can just send your return ticket, you don't need to send your train ticket, it's for here...

@Bayouradekunle, Thanks.

How do I get the train tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri from Lagos?

I will be grateful if you can assist.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by babyfaiz: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arymed777:

Thank you.

The visa application took just 3 days before I got the mail requesting for the return ticket.
Where did you apply? I want to apply with my family but I have limited time. Anything more than a week will disrupting my plans. Im actually going to London & want to stop over at Istanbul. Since they’ve stoped the e visa, I want to apply using the embassy. If you can guide me through the process, I will be glad. I’ve visited Turkey more than 10 times but it has always been e visa or visa on arrival
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Arymed777: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
babyfaiz:

Where did you apply? I want to apply with my family but I have limited time. Anything more than a week will disrupting my plans. Im actually going to London & want to stop over at Istanbul. Since they’ve stoped the e visa, I want to apply using the embassy. If you can guide me through the process, I will be glad. I’ve visited Turkey more than 10 times but it has always been e visa or visa on arrival

I applied in Lagos, paid 255 USD and 13k for courier. Ensure your documents are intact and all the best.

Do you have an idea how I can get train tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri before leaving Nigeria? I want to add it to the flight ticket. The fare for direct flight to Kayseri is too much and getting train ticket will reduce the cost.

I don't want to send return ticket to Istanbul alone because my application stated Kayseri as final destination.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by babyfaiz: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arymed777:

I applied in Lagos, paid 255 USD and 13k for courier. Ensure your documents are intact and all the best.

Do you have an idea how I can get train tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri before leaving Nigeria? I want to add it to the flight ticket. The fare for direct flight to Kayseri is too much and getting train ticket will reduce the cost.

I don't want to send return ticket to Istanbul alone because my application stated Kayseri as final destination.
You don’t need to add the train/ bus fare to it. Adding does not increase your chances. The train fare is less than $20 same as bus. I’ve only been to Istanbul , Antalya and Ankara. Please, can you tell the documents you submitted? If you don’t mind we can exchange contact for a better understanding of our queries. I’m curious if you have a UK, US or Schengen visa? Did you go through a third party or it was straight up with the embassy?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by babyfaiz: 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arymed777:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kinghendrxx: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello everyone please does anyone know what’s going on with turkey embassy I applied for student visa for the past 3 months and A mail have not been sent to me tho they sent my passport back with my application have been sent to the embassy stuff but since then I’ve not received any mail whatsoever please does anyone know what to do next or what I can do schools are resuming soon
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Arymed777: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
babyfaiz:

You don’t need to add the train/ bus fare to it. Adding does not increase your chances. The train fare is less than $20 same as bus. I’ve only been to Istanbul , Antalya and Ankara. Please, can you tell the documents you submitted? If you don’t mind we can exchange contact for a better understanding of our queries. I’m curious if you have a UK, US or Schengen visa? Did you go through a third party or it was straight up with the embassy?

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08177397896.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
You can't get train ticket from Lagos until you are in Istanbul.. You can get train ticket or Istanbul central bus to your destination and it's very cheap...
Arymed777:

@Bayouradekunle, Thanks.

How do I get the train tickets from Istanbul to Kayseri from Lagos?

I will be grateful if you can assist.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
I think your Visa has been denied, Try to check your passport maybe they write date of interview at back of it, if not try to send message to embassy or school
Kinghendrxx:
Hello everyone please does anyone know what’s going on with turkey embassy I applied for student visa for the past 3 months and A mail have not been sent to me tho they sent my passport back with my application have been sent to the embassy stuff but since then I’ve not received any mail whatsoever please does anyone know what to do next or what I can do schools are resuming soon
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Kinghendrxx: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2022
baryouradekunle:
I think your Visa has been denied, Try to check your passport maybe they write date of interview at back of it, if not try to send message to embassy or school

Yes they wrote the date of the interview at the back please does it mean they deny it?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by johnsonsegxy: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
babyfaiz:

I am in UK already. Is it possible from UK?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by johnsonsegxy: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Yeah! Turkey has de-listed Nigeria from Turkish e-visa, You have to apply through embassy in Nigeria now!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by johnsonsegxy: 6:22pm On Jul 09, 2022
babyfaiz:

Give me the link to check please.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2022
Yeah! You can apply from Uk, I think there is MZ visa application center in UK, you will just submit your required documents there for tourist Visa. E-visa is not possible again from Uk.[quotepost=114573900]

I am in UK already. Is it possible from UK? [/quote]
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2022
It's denied bro, They wouldn't reply your message after six months from date of interview, you can go and resubmit again. Hope, you paid 1000usd for University Acceptance letter. If you paid, don't pay again...
Kinghendrxx:

Yes they wrote the date of the interview at the back please does it mean they deny it?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by unlimitedbless: 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
johnsonsegxy:

I am also in UK. I applied before they stopped the evisa on Thursday but they cancelled it and sent me my money back. I called the consulate and they told me to apply through voya visa.

The issue now is that the earliest appointment date on voya visa is December 22. It is just laughable. I heard the stoppage of evisa is linked to the prison break in kuje.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.