Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (241993 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
baryouradekunle:
I don't even know when all these started again, Turkey Visa is 250dollars before around 2016-2019 but with all complaint to federal Government that Turkey embassy in Nigeria are exhort people they reduce it to 60dollars plus insurance 25-35dollars highest you would pay at embassy that time is 100dollars everything with 80% visa rate till 2021 but early this year Everything change with Turkey embassy with a lot of corruption again. Why paying almost 260dollars now and still denied 90% Visa, they are doing insurance for them one of the most important documents. You know where is a lot of Nigerian there's corruption, Most of their workers are Nigerian maybe only 2 to 4 Turkish for their head. Nigeria corruption same thing with Turkish they like money. God will help them and people will still be complain like 2019.
its so bad the rejection rate and corruption in that office is so high.. Only those with high connection get approval.. Imagine on the day i submitted my application, i saw a man who came from outside Lagos state he wasn't with his cac cert, birth certificate for his wife and child one of the voya worker in the office had to tell the man to meet those agents outside the compound they can help him get those documents (fake cert).. Why telling him to get a fake cert because you will still reject his application and take his money... The corruption in that voya visa center will soon be leaked.. All they want is your $255 +13,000 after a week or two.. You will get your rejection note without any reason

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
You'll be made to sign this document three times

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
After a week or two you will receive this

Tourist, business, conference and medical are treated same

Students have a good chance once its genuine documents

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
I understand everything, They are just Visa Application center after submission in Lagos or Abuja center, They will send all your Visa Application to Turkey embassy in Abuja for Visa Approval. Visa Application center will be after your money that's what they are working for!
austino677:
its so bad the rejection rate and corruption in that office is so high.. Only those with high connection get approval.. Imagine on the day i submitted my application, i saw a man who came from outside Lagos state he wasn't with his cac cert, birth certificate for his wife and child one of the voya worker in the office had to tell the man to meet those agents outside the compound they can help him get those documents (fake cert).. Why telling him to get a fake cert because you will still rejection his application and take his money... The corruption in that voya visa center will soon be leaked.. All they want is your $255 +13,000 after a week or two.. You will get your rejection note without any reason
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
It's not true, which return? 90% of Nigerian here have residence permit.
Viking007:
Nigerians that go on tourist visa don’t return. They’re trying to block that trend.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by unlimitedbless: 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Viking007:
Nigerians that go on tourist visa don’t return. They’re trying to block that trend.

Are they also rejecting residency permit application from within Turkey while on tourist visa?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
unlimitedbless:

Are they also rejecting residency permit application from within Turkey while on tourist visa?
some province you can't apply for residency permit... While residing is other province it will be granted... The tourist residence permit is not stopped
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by CowbellY: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
seyisanya:
Syrian case is a humanitarian issue which is not part of consideration, I was referring to a case of using a visa incorrectly. Nevertheless, I agree with you to some extent. I also stated in one of my previous comments that Nigeria was not the only affected country, rather most African countries. Most European countries don't require tourist visa to enter Turkey and the few that require an e-visa can still obtain same as I type this.

I hear you but Nigerians do not use their visas "incorrectly" especially in turkey because it is very easy to get a resident permit. Also, as a Nigerian that has lived in turkey I'll tell you that Nigerians do not cause "problem" there.

The feelers from the citizens of turkey is why I mentioned Syria because I know how they feel towards the refugees and not Nigerians who do not seen asylum but rather live without government support in good apartments
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by seyisanya(m): 5:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
CowbellY:

I hear you but Nigerians do not use their visas "incorrectly" especially in turkey because it is very easy to get a resident permit. Also, as a Nigerian that has lived in turkey I'll tell you that Nigerians do not cause "problem" there.

The feelers from the citizens of turkey is why I mentioned Syria because I know how they feel towards the refugees and not Nigerians who do not seen asylum but rather live without government support in good apartments
Agreed!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tee50: 11:55am On Jul 21, 2022
austino677:
You'll be made to sign this document three times

This is true I was at the voya visa lagos last week Wednesday, until till now I'm yet to get an email or return my passports
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 7:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Tee50:

This is true I was at the voya visa lagos last week Wednesday, until till now I'm yet to get an email or return my passports
from next week Wednesday you'll get update
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tee50: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2022
austino677:
from next week Wednesday you'll get update
Oh ok thank you, I just hope for a positive feedback
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayomide023: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
WhatsApp group 09092230189…. So I can get more update
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NaijaSureties01: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Try to send message to school that you need Visa Support letter from them because interview date at back of your passport is 70/30 your Visa. If they don't write interview date at back of your passport you don't need to do so. Your Visa is 99.6%.
I had my interview 8/7/22 but a date was at the back which was 5 days after my interview what does that means
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 26, 2022
NaijaSureties01:
I had my interview 8/7/22 but a date was at the back which was 5 days after my interview what does that means
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NaijaSureties01: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
baryouradekunle:
They are some school that can help you with Visa support letter because your Visa is going to denial with date at back of your passport.
my agent said it doesn’t mean anything that is means that is the date it was submitted for checking… my school sent me visa support letter and I used it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NaijaSureties01: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
austino677:
nice...
add me 08147541816
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NaijaSureties01: 3:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
divine128:
If you are interested in joking,our Nigeria Turkey aspirant WhatsApp group pls drop ur number,the group was created for quick info,questions about how to apply for a university in Turkey,if you are in Turkey already and you want a friend from Nigeria These are the reasons the group was created.
08147541816 ola
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NaijaSureties01: 3:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
austino677:
awesome... I wish you good luck, success and stress-free entry
when you were called for your passport was a date written at the back?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2022
NaijaSureties01:
my agent said it doesn’t mean anything that is means that is the date it was submitted for checking… my school sent me visa support letter and I used it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 6:16pm On Jul 26, 2022
NaijaSureties01:
when you were called for your passport was a date written at the back?
date of submission
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NaijaSureties01: 6:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
austino677:
date of submission
how many days after did you get your visa please
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ayomide023: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2022
Date at the back of passport doesn’t mean denied visa don’t confuse people … I have someone with date at the back after 1 month he received reply from the embassy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Claraisaac19(f): 12:04pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please how long does it take for another email to be sent to you after you have collected your passport? It's a student visa I applied for
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ayomide023:
Date at the back of passport doesn’t mean denied visa don’t confuse people … I have someone with date at the back after 1 month he received reply from the embassy
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Claraisaac19(f): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please is it possible to email the embassy direct?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oluwaseunshaybi: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Please can you tell the guy to come here and prove it and stop giving the people unnecessary hope unless school intervene. I hate to say denied self? I have tell 10percent of people here and they see it like that...

There was also date behind my passport and it was approved so……..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oyims89: 12:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Please can you tell the guy to come here and prove it and stop giving the people unnecessary hope unless school intervene. I hate to say denied self? I have tell 10percent of people here and they see it like that...
Enough of this misleading info you keep parading around.
Which one is if they wrote date at the back of your passport it means denial.
You Dey work for embassy or voya office?
Stop saying spreading rubbish with full chest

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Claraisaac19:
Please is it possible to email the embassy direct?
yes,
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
NaijaSureties01:
how many days after did you get your visa please
after submission from one or two weeks you'll receive feedback
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Claraisaac19(f): 1:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Claraisaac19:
Please how long does it take for another email to be sent to you after you have collected your passport? It's a student visa I applied for
please I need answers
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Claraisaac19(f): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
austino677:
yes,
Okay thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (99) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.