Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (241964 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
It's true! You say so
Oluwaseunshaybi:

There was also date behind my passport and it was approved so……..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nobody is misleading people here and Nobody is spread rubbish here. Just read and understand
Oyims89:

Enough of this misleading info you keep parading around.
Which one is if they wrote date at the back of your passport it means denial.
You Dey work for embassy or voya office?
Stop saying spreading rubbish with full chest
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oyims89: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
baryouradekunle:
Nobody is misleading people here and Nobody is spread rubbish here. Just read and understand
there is nothing to read and understand.
Stop spreading fake news
Who even told you that once they write a date at d bck of ur passport it means denial.
Where did you get that from Message from.
Stop giving people sleepless nights cuz of ur misinformation
Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is my six years experience in knowing turkey embassy this young man and I know in and out of Turkey embassy (lol) and I hate it to spread fake news or wrong information about Turkey embassy and I hate it when people denied turkey visa(especially student) talkless of giving people sleepless nights because of turkey visa (lol).
Correction....
Date at back of your Passport doesn't mean denial. It means wait for embassy to work on your Visa for 4 -6weeks to get reply from them. Thanks.
Oyims89:
there is nothing to read and understand.
Stop spreading fake news
Who even told you that once they write a date at d bck of ur passport it means denial.
Where did you get that from Message from.
Stop giving people sleepless nights cuz of ur misinformation
Thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oyims89: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2022
baryouradekunle:
This is my six years experience in knowing turkey embassy this young man and I know in and out of Turkey embassy (lol) and I hate it to spread fake news or wrong information about Turkey embassy and I hate it when people denied turkey visa(especially student) talkless of giving people sleepless nights because of turkey visa (lol).
Correction....
Date at back of your Passport doesn't mean denial. It means wait for embassy to work on your Visa for 4 -6weeks to get reply from them. Thanks.
Now you have corrected yourself.
You keep saying date at the back of passport means denial and it’s not right.
Have a nice day
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
I didn't have to correct myself for you this young man, I corrected myself for people that understand. Not you, you understand right...
Oyims89:

Now you have corrected yourself.
You keep saying date at the back of passport means denial and it’s not right.
Have a nice day
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oyims89: 9:22am On Jul 28, 2022
baryouradekunle:
I didn't have to correct myself for you this young man, I corrected myself for people that understand. Not you, you understand right...
If you read to understand me mr man I never said you corrected yourself because of me.
You only corrected your false misinformation for the innocent people you have been misleading and giving false info to all these while.
Nxt time before you come here to act like you work at the embassy or you are an assistant voya officer lol you should get your facts right.
Have a nice day
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 28, 2022
I have never misleading anybody here for the past 6years and over 20students here. What's my business with that, I am telling you what is going on in Turkey embassy and Stop unnecessary argument here, Have you solve any problem here and just looking for unncessary information Just wait for embassy to send you message and come and meet us in Istanbul.. siktir git..
Oyims89:

If you read to understand me mr man I never said you corrected yourself because of me.
You only corrected your false misinformation for the innocent people you have been misleading and giving false info to all these while.
Nxt time before you come here to act like you work at the embassy or you are an assistant voya officer lol you should get your facts right.
Have a nice day
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oyims89: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
baryouradekunle:
I have never misleading anybody here for the past 6years and over 20students here. What's my business with that, I am telling you what is going on in Turkey embassy and Stop unnecessary argument here, Have you solve any problem here and just looking for unncessary information Just wait for embassy to send you message and come and meet us in Istanbul.. siktir git..
Uncle get your facts right and stop arguing blindly that is all I have to tell you.
Assistant voya worker�
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Claraisaac19(f): 7:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
Oluwaseunshaybi:

How long did it take please

There was also date behind my passport and it was approved so……..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 1:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Applying for a tourist visa from Lagos.

I understand I don’t need an appointment, just need to walk into VOYA visa .

I’m guessing things have not changed.

Please, how much is the visa fee and other payment?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Globetrot: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Add me bro,

divine128:

From the WhatsApp group I added u I have two people who have gotten their Turkey visa,one of them wetin 2 week, d other a month and,but it all student visa
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by agathacally: 9:32am On Aug 01, 2022
Please if anyone is going to the visa office soon can you help me snap the requirements for a medical visa ? Please ��
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tee50: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
cucumbar:
Applying for a tourist visa from Lagos.

I understand I don’t need an appointment, just need to walk into VOYA visa .

I’m guessing things have not changed.

Please, how much is the visa fee and other payment?

You do not need an appointment in lagos, you walk in...they open 9.30am mon to fri.
I paid 255 dollars and 13,000 in naira last month make sure you have all the documents and up to date statement of account.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tee50:

You do not need an appointment in lagos, you walk in...they open 9.30am mon to fri.
I paid 255 dollars and 13,000 in naira last month make sure you have all the documents and up to date statement of account.
thanks for your response. I guess the 255 dollars includes the so called VIP fee ?
And again, what are the documents to submit? I read where someone said you’ll need to notorize your documents. Please, what does that mean?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobey05: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please any update from anyone who applied for turkey tourist visa July 2022, still yet to receive any emails and my travel date is stated for august
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
austino677:
After a week or two you will receive this

Tourist, business, conference and medical are treated same

Students have a good chance once its genuine documents
what do they mean by ‘not properly evaluated’ Are they not the one to evaluate what you submitted? Abeg, somebody should teach me English.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tee50: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
cucumbar:
thanks for your response. I guess the 255 dollars includes the so called VIP fee ?
And again, what are the documents to submit? I read where someone said you’ll need to notorize your documents. Please, what does that mean?
I submitted
Cac
Cac status report
Birth certificate
Company letter
Company ID
Application form
Statement of account
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tee50: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tobey05:
Please any update from anyone who applied for turkey tourist visa July 2022, still yet to receive any emails and my travel date is stated for august
Same here too, I submitted my application 14th of July still no email yet. My travel date is also August
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Tee50:

Same here too, I submitted my application 14th of July still no email yet. My travel date is also August
maybe by tomorrow you'll receive feedback or mail them
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
cucumbar:
what do they mean by ‘not properly evaluated’ Are they not the one to evaluate what you submitted? Abeg, somebody should teach me English.
that's it from Turkish application center.. Approval rate is so low.. Its just a risky stuff to do by losing your $255+13,000
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tee50: 8:47am On Aug 02, 2022
austino677:
maybe by tomorrow you'll receive feedback or mail them
Ok thank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobey05: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tee50:

Please have you recieved any email yet or anything ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tee50: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tobey05:

Please have you recieved any email yet or anything ?
Nothing yet, what about you?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobey05: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tee50:

Nothing yet, what about you?
None yet bro, can someone please give us a clue or number we can call, also is it advisable to call them..
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by SMGGroup: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
See guys my question is simple. A friend is considering moving abroad with about N8m. He doesn't have a university degree so I'm trying to direct him towards Turkey.

My question is with a tourist visa, will he be able to stay and live in the country and conduct his business indefinitely as it looks like Turkey are soft on immigrants.

Is there a way the embassy in Nigeria can give him long term visa instead?

I don't want him to use agents make the 8m no go waste.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tee50: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tobey05:

None yet bro, can someone please give us a clue or number we can call, also is it advisable to call them..
I guess it's sending an email to them, I'm a lady
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by NaijaSureties01: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Claraisaac19:
please I need answers
Please when did you apply for your student visa and when did you get the mail to come for your passport… I was interviewed on the 8th and got the mail to come for my passport 26 July and till now nothing
You?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Egwuleke(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
If he has such amount of money as you are quoting, then my advice is that he should seek elsewhere as he has a great chance of moving with such amount.
SMGGroup:
See guys my question is simple. A friend is considering moving abroad with about N8m. He doesn't have a university degree so I'm trying to direct him towards Turkey.

My question is with a tourist visa, will he be able to stay and live in the country and conduct his business indefinitely as it looks like Turkey are soft on immigrants.

Is there a way the embassy in Nigeria can give him long term visa instead?

I don't want him to use agents make the 8m no go waste.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobey05: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tee50:

I guess it's sending an email to them, I'm a lady
Oh lol sorry my bad.. sent an email to them I hope they respond would let you know
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tee50: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tobey05:

Oh lol sorry my bad.. sent an email to them I hope they respond would let you know
Oh good, will send mine if I don't get any feedback by tomorrow. Alright �
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by SMGGroup: 12:35am On Aug 03, 2022
Egwuleke:
If he has such amount of money as you are quoting, then my advice is that he should seek elsewhere as he has a great chance of moving with such amount.

so what countries do you suggest

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (99) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Bus Fare Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.