Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239955 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Papi748637(m): 11:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
enuose:
Please house I submitted my application in Abuja 11 of August till date no mail from the Turkish embassy. Please anyone experiencing this also

Me ooo

Since on the 19th

Thinking of calling them
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nefritis(f): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
Papi748637:

Me ooo

Since on the 19th

Thinking of calling them

Send an email to them
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nefritis(f): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nefritis:
Good day everyone.
I applied for a Turkish student visa on the 11th of August and I got my passport back through DHL on the 25th of August with a pink paper (the receipt) and a small white paper stapled to it saying my application has been forwarded to Turkish authorities.
When I applied at Voya visa Lagos I was told I would get a response after 3 weeks.
If I've not gotten an email by this Thursday, 1st of September, would it be okay to call the embassy to find out the status?
While I was applying there was another person who came to find out about their passport and the person checking documents mentioned that they haven't been sending emails recently and they should call the embassy.

I sent an email to them on Friday and I was told my visa was denied
I wonder when they would have told me if I didn't send the email
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nefritis(f): 12:35pm On Sep 05, 2022
abayox1:

Mine was on 1st of August, they said I should just wait, they will mail me once they get feedback concerning my application. So i think we should chill and be optimistic

I sent an email to them and I was told that I was denied sad cry
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yolusho89: 2:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
Well, I mailed them, and no reply, so I decided to fly to Abuja to know the issue, and I was told it was denied after 11 weeks of waiting. I need someone to say to me a better Europe country. Turkish embassy doesn't have anything to offer than taking people's hard-earned money after meeting the requirements with an account of 15m. Naira upward. This is crazy. If you want to go to turkey, please, go ahead. Its a choice, but the advice is to meet an excellent updated agent to give advice on better Europe countries or gather money and go to the USA or Canada
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Yolusho89: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2022
Nefritis:

I sent an email to them on Friday and I was told my visa was denied
I wonder when they would have told me if I didn't send the email

Imagine. Turkish are just denying people anyhow
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by austino677(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2022
Continue applying and wasting your money and time

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by agathacally: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2022
Tobey05:
I can’t find my passport!!! They keep telling me to call today call tomorrow, Mehn I regret ever applying for a Turkish visa !!! Please does anyone know how I can deal with this situation? I was told it was sent out since august 19th please can anyone help ?! I need my passport I don’t need their foolish visa at this point

Did you get the passport? What logistics company delivered it?

Still waiting on mine they say has been sent. If I had known, I would have gone to Abuja to pick it myself
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Papi748637(m): 6:45am On Sep 06, 2022
Nefritis:

Send an email to them

They said my passport is ready since on the 29th of August
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by agathacally: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2022
Finally got my passport . Visa issued 31st and ups delivered it to Portharcourt today
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
agathacally:
Finally got my passport . Visa issued 31st and ups delivered it to Portharcourt today
congrats!
Please how do I address the reference letter?
Is it to Lagos or Abuja?
I hope to apply in Lagos.

What airline can I use for flight reservations?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by abayox1(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2022
agathacally:

When did you apply?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by agathacally: 6:15am On Sep 07, 2022
[quote author=cucumbar post=116408514]congrats!
Please how do I address the reference letter?
Is it to Lagos or Abuja?
I hope to apply in Lagos.

What airline can I use for flight reservations?[/quote

I applied in lagos and addressed it to Abuja . I applied august 16th

My flight reservation was Turkish airline .
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by excal: 7:14am On Sep 07, 2022
adedammy009:

It is quite difficult to get a work permit from outside Turkey. This is because the organization you are joining will have to apply for you. More so, on paper, you'll need a resident permit first.

Thanks for replying @adedammy009. The organisation applied at turkey even before I applied here..following due process. The embassy sent a reference number 3 days after applying for the company to complete their application. I just want to know if there is anyone who can share their experience with a work visa.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 8:07am On Sep 07, 2022
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 8:09am On Sep 07, 2022
agathacally:
hope I don’t have to book an appointment at Voya visa, it’s still walk-in.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ijasan30: 8:36am On Sep 07, 2022
Help! Please my people, I submitted my student visa application at Voya visa Abuja on 26th of August and I haven't gotten any reply(mail) to that respect since then. What should I do please?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ivyves: 10:08am On Sep 07, 2022
Hi everyone
Pls help me out with this I did interview on the 24 of August in Abj with Voga turkey for masters program and on the 5th I go my passport with a pink and small white paper on it that it has been sent to turkey for examination and my flight reservation is for 10th pls am very worry abt my situation, I was thinking I will see a visa on my passport as I open it pls what’s my fate? Even though my agent has contact the school to inform the embassy about my case pls sum1 to answer me.

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Deustchemann(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2022
agathacally:
Congratulations on the successful visa application. Could you please give us a guide as to how you applied, the documents you submitted etc. Would be expecting your response. Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by benji93: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello. How many weeks away from the appointment should one book a flight reservation for?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ijasan30: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2022
divine128:
Join our WhatsApp group,nairalander who is interested in school in Turkey,working, you are free to ask questions,u will certainly get answers to any of ur questions
Please add me to the WhatsApp group 07025976036
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ivyves: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2022
Pls am still waiting for ur response no one answered my questions?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by abayox1(m): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ivyves:
Pls am still waiting for ur response no one answered my questions?

Nothing to be concerned about. Let the process follow it course. The process is usual 4-6weeks, and it might come earlier and even later than that. It depends on the situation. You just applied on the 24th, so still on track
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ivyves: 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ok tank you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 6:29am On Sep 10, 2022
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Eb1234: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2022
Good morning house. Please has anyone applied for transit visa. Please how fast can it be processed?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by agathacally: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
Deustchemann:

Congratulations on the successful visa application. Could you please give us a guide as to how you applied, the documents you submitted etc. Would be expecting your response. Thanks
it’s a medical visa so I submitted birth certificate
Bank statement
Letter of self sponsorship and introduction letter
Reference letter from doctor in Nigeria
Invoice quoted by the hospital in Turkey and my receipt showing deposit
And my personal statement

Also I went through a health agency in Turkey so they also helped submit my application from Turkey asides from the application I submitted in lagos

That’s it

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by OdogwuMike(m): 6:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
Hello, please, can.you give me your email, there's something I want to ask you. My email enwerem.ngozijane4@gmail.com, can you give me urs please.
agathacally:
it’s a medical visa so I submitted birth certificate
Bank statement
Letter of self sponsorship and introduction letter
Reference letter from doctor in Nigeria
Invoice quoted by the hospital in Turkey and my receipt showing deposit
And my personal statement

Also I went through a health agency in Turkey so they also helped submit my application from Turkey asides from the application I submitted in lagos

That’s it
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by talkless78: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2022
TadeDetule:
An Indonesian scholarship is available. You can respond here if interested. Thank you.
PLS IS THIS STILL AVAILABLE IM MAKING ENQUIRY FOR MY SON REPLY THANKS
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by abayox1(m): 12:33am On Sep 14, 2022
TadeDetule:
An Indonesian scholarship is available. You can respond here if interested. Thank you.

Interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by adedammy009: 9:42am On Sep 15, 2022
excal:

Thanks for replying @adedammy009. The organisation applied at turkey even before I applied here..following due process. The embassy sent a reference number 3 days after applying for the company to complete their application. I just want to know if there is anyone who can share their experience with a work visa.
I am actually in Turkey so let me share a personal experience. You have to get a visa using documents you received for the company, normally they give like a month visa validity, then apply for resident permit (ikamet) when you get here. The company will then apply for your work permit from here. That's the easiest way, I think.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2022
adedammy009:

I am actually in Turkey so let me share a personal experience. You have to get a visa using documents you received for the company, normally they give like a month visa validity, then apply for resident permit (ikamet) when you get here. The company will then apply for your work permit from here. That's the easiest way, I think.
boss I greet you ,please since you are in Turkey. I need your help with some enquiries pls.how do I reach you.tnks

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (99) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.