Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,950 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (238770 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 11:29pm On Oct 19, 2022
Iondale988:
I submitted my passport at Voya visa Lagos on the 15th of August 2022 with $225 and 18,800 naira for courier of my passport. Dhl delivered my passport to me with a white paper that said my Visa application has been sent to Turkish authorities for examination, then yesterday i received an email from the Turkish embassy in Abuja that my visa has been approved, and I should come to the embassy with
1) Paid Flight ticket
2) Health insurance
3) My passport

Do these people process visas differently?
When I applied last month, my passport was returned to me In exactly 2 weeks with visa on it. I wasn’t asked for paid flight ticket either.

Does that mean you will have to travel to Abuja with your documents or you can submit at Voya visa?

Was it a tourist visa you applied for?

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2022
Iondale988:

I guess they process differently. Mine is a student visa. The email clearly states that I should come to Turkish Embassy in Abuja. Voya Visa cannot stamp the visa. I will be going to the embassy
oh okay.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by pufframmy: 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2022
na wa oo

cucumbar:
Do these people process visas differently?
When I applied last month, my passport was returned to me In exactly 2 weeks with visa on it. I wasn’t asked for paid flight ticket either.

Does that mean you will have to travel to Abuja with your documents or you can submit at Voya visa?

Was it a tourist visa you applied for?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2022
Guys pls how how is visa fee for student visa in Abuja,I’m applying in Abuja
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by sihamey: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2022
If you want to jakpa to Turkey take note of this ;
Turkey is 101% Muslim country
There is no good job in Turkey for you as a foreigner especially for African
Turkey is good for holiday not for hustle
Turkish are racist
A friend of mine in Turkey is regretting now with no job , hunger and considering joining Yahoo gang to survive. This is what put Nigerian in bad light abroad, it wasn’t his intention to do yahoo because he believes anything abroad is better than Nigeria and the reality is done on him wink

Note I’m not discouraging anyone to Japa you need to do your research well I’m sure my friend is not the only one trapped in turkey

2 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2022
sihamey:
Turkish are racist
A friend of mine in Turkey is regretting now with no job , hunger and considering joining Yahoo gang to survive. This is what put Nigerian in bad light abroad, it wasn’t his intention to do yahoo because he believes anything abroad is better than Nigeria and the reality is done on him wink

Note I’m not discouraging anyone to Japa you need to do your research well I’m sure my friend is not the only one trapped in turkey
It was his intention. Don’t make excuses for him. He has a choice of returning to Nigeria if things are not working well for him, rather than delving into criminality; at least, he has friends like you to fall back on if he decides to return,

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by elijah101(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
I have a good turkish story ... so for every bad one .. there is a good one too ..

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by elijah101(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2022
I have a good turkish story ... so for every bad one .. there is a good one too ..
sihamey:
Turkish are racist

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Graceudogwu(f): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2022
elijah101:
Study in Malta Universities
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SWT_HQ-OKk

Affordable European schools for your bachelor and masters degree.

Perks
Part-time student jobs
Post-study visa.
English speaking country
Scholarships

#japa #Malta #studyinmalta #schengen #studyineurope
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by sihamey: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
cucumbar:
It was his intention. Don’t make excuses for him. He has a choice of returning to Nigeria if things are not working well for him, rather than delving into criminality; at least, he has friends like you to fall back on if he decides to return,
I have advise him to return but With the high spirit of Japa among youths they wouldn’t want to return back to Nigeria because of shame. He is planning to illegally move to Spain by road after Turkish election next year.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by sihamey: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2022
elijah101:
Let’s hear your good story na wink it might encourage someone.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nursebby: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2022
Good morning
Please I did my interview on the 11th of October but haven’t received any email yet why ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2022
Nursebby:
Good morning
Please I did my interview on the 11th of October but haven’t received any email yet why ?
what kind of visa? It’s just 2 weeks nau. Still early. Though I got a response from them in 2 weeks, but Voya Visa will tell you that it’s a minimum of 3 weeks before you get a response.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Cityboy123: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2022
Please i am trying to apply for Turkey visa and i was asked “Documents attesting to the income status of the applicant and inviting person”
What documents am i going to provide in that cases?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
Cityboy123:
Please i am trying to apply for Turkey visa and i was asked “Documents attesting to the income status of the applicant and inviting person”
What documents am i going to provide in that cases?

Your bank statement and also that of the person in Turkey that invited you
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2022
sihamey:
Turkish are racist

Tell him to come back home

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by highway007(m): 8:09am On Oct 26, 2022
Ijasan30:
Please add me to the WhatsApp group 07025976036
Please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Cityboy123: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2022
davodyguy:

Your bank statement and also that of the person in Turkey that invited you

Nobody is inviting me.
I am applying for tourist visa.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2022
Cityboy123:

Nobody is inviting me.
I am applying for tourist visa.
Your packaging may have implied it.

That is why they are requesting for it.

Did you do a cover letter?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Cityboy123: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2022
davodyguy:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Cityboy123: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2022
davodyguy:

Check this

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
Cityboy123:

Check this

Just put your bank statement

Also, who is sponsoring you? Yourself or someone else?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bartholomew991: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2022
Please I will need your assistance.. I did my turkeyes visa interview on 26th of september while I waited for their email but could not received their email so I went back on 17th of oct to pick my passport.. not knowing that they have dropped my passport for collection and that was on the 5th of October nd I never saw their email. I saw a white attached paper written to the reciept that my documents is been forwarded to the Turkish authorities that they would give me a reply.. till now am yet to get their response from my email since the passport was dropped on the 5th it shld be ready buh I dnt knw if I shld go to the embassy and complain please help my school session has resumed
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bartholomew991: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
Please I will need your assistance.. I did my turkey student visa interview on 26th of september while I waited for their email but could not received their email so I went back on 17th of oct to pick my passport.. not knowing that they have dropped my passport for collection and that was on the 5th of October nd I never saw their email. I saw a white attached paper written to the reciept that my documents is been forwarded to the Turkish authorities that they would give me a reply.. till now am yet to get their response from my email since the passport was dropped on the 5th it shld be ready buh I dnt knw if I shld go to the embassy and complain please help my school session has resumed
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Cityboy123: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
davodyguy:

Just put your bank statement

Also, who is sponsoring you? Yourself or someone else?

Yes myself
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2022
Cityboy123:

Yes myself
Write another letter to explain your circumstances in Nigeria
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Cityboy123: 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2022
davodyguy:

Write another letter to explain your circumstances in Nigeria
I am not applying from Nigerian embassy bro but many thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (99) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.