Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (239962 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
Cityboy123:

I am not applying from Nigerian embassy bro but many thanks
Yea, even at that, it's almost same requirements.

I remember getting the E visa for Turkey and submitted couple of documents.

Key things here as stated in the image you posted

Bank statement
Something to commit you to return back to your base
Any other information.

I uploaded couple of documents

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Bartholomew991: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2022
What might be causing the delay in approving a student visa for turkey. I collected my passport since on 5th of oct. Telling me my documents has been forwarded to the Turkish authorities.. am yet to get their reply what might b d cause
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Sweetjam: 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello people,pls can someone post the direct link to book an appointment for turkey tourist visa in Abuja.I’ve searched endlessly but can’t find it.Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by EfKevin: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2022
When filling the visa forum for turkey student, in the section where it's says duration of stay I put 10 months. Hope this won't a problem for the embassy.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nursebby: 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
How much is dollar
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Nursebby: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bartholomew991:
Please I will need your assistance.. I did my turkeyes visa interview on 26th of september while I waited for their email but could not received their email so I went back on 17th of oct to pick my passport.. not knowing that they have dropped my passport for collection and that was on the 5th of October nd I never saw their email. I saw a white attached paper written to the reciept that my documents is been forwarded to the Turkish authorities that they would give me a reply.. till now am yet to get their response from my email since the passport was dropped on the 5th it shld be ready buh I dnt knw if I shld go to the embassy and complain please help my school session has resumed

Go to the embassy with your flight ticket and health insurance including your passport your visa has been so
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by karferguso(m): 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
Please, does anyone have experience with changing dates on Turkish Airline?

I have been on this since Sunday and it's insane
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by divine128: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hello guys,going to the embassy to apply for visa,is transcript needed for undergraduate
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by flavann: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
sihamey:
If you want to jakpa to Turkey take note of this ;
Turkey is 101% Muslim country
There is no good job in Turkey for you as a foreigner especially for African
Turkey is good for holiday not for hustle
Turkish are racist
A friend of mine in Turkey is regretting now with no job , hunger and considering joining Yahoo gang to survive. This is what put Nigerian in bad light abroad, it wasn’t his intention to do yahoo because he believes anything abroad is better than Nigeria and the reality is done on him wink

Note I’m not discouraging anyone to Japa you need to do your research well I’m sure my friend is not the only one trapped in turkey

All what you said are true, except racism, am currently in turkey on holiday, am yet to see any racism towards me, will be leaving here on Wednesday, turkey is beautiful but take note, NO JOB , as matter of fact the citizen welcome foreigner but they dont joke with money.

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by sihamey: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
flavann:

All what you said are true, except racism, am currently in turkey on holiday, am yet to see any racism towards me, will be leaving here on Wednesday, turkey is beautiful but take note, NO JOB , as matter of fact the citizen welcome foreigner but they dont joke with money.
Exactly, but most Nigerians do not want to hear the truth .
The racist part is because you are on visit if you are staying there definitely will experience it.
Turkey is most beautiful country for tourist
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by tibayo1: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
Congratulations on you Visa. I'm sure you've gotten your visa now and probably in Turkey.

I have some few questions.

1: Did you travel to Abuja to submit the passport? If yes, did you get it immediately or it was sent? How long did it take to get to you in Lagos if you didn't get it immediately.
2 For the updated travel insurance, did you pay for another insurance? I thought we paid for this with voya? If you paid for another travel insurance, which did you use and how much?

Thank you very much for your time.

Iondale988:
I submitted my passport at Voya visa Lagos on the 15th of August 2022 with $225 and 18,800 naira for courier of my passport. Dhl delivered my passport to me with a white paper that said my Visa application has been sent to Turkish authorities for examination, then yesterday i received an email from the Turkish embassy in Abuja that my visa has been approved, and I should come to the embassy with
1) Paid Flight ticket
2) Health insurance
3) My passport

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davway1: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
I submitted my Tourist visa application at Voya visa Abuja on the 28th of September, I went to the embassy 3 weeks ago and I was told they are still waiting for a response from Turkey. And I ask about my passport they said they still have with them, that when they are done they will DHL to my address.. please can anyone help about dis Or knows what’s going on.?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Vien01(f): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please is it still possible to change from tourist visa to residence permit? How can one go about it please

Iondale988:
Please stop wasting money on travel agents, +2348174975179 call me for whatever information you need I'm not asking u for money. will help as much as I can
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Trusted0011: 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
Please I submitted my details at voya visa lagos since 14th of December 2022, but I haven’t received any response from them , does anyone knows why?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by hunee: 9:02am On Dec 31, 2022
Trusted0011:
Please I submitted my details at voya visa lagos since 14th of December 2022, but I haven’t received any response from them , does anyone knows why?
Hello
Please where is their address in lagos?
Can you make it known here.
Thanks
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by azander: 6:23am On Jan 10, 2023
Pls has anyone use his/her account statement for the student visa and it work?(like sponsoring yourself)
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by KiaraMM: 1:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
Iondale988:
I submitted my passport at Voya visa Lagos on the 15th of August 2022 with $225 and 18,800 naira for courier of my passport. Dhl delivered my passport to me with a white paper that said my Visa application has been sent to Turkish authorities for examination, then yesterday i received an email from the Turkish embassy in Abuja that my visa has been approved, and I should come to the embassy with
1) Paid Flight ticket
2) Health insurance
3) My passport

please I just collected my passport from the Turkish embassy which the pink slip and white paper attached but no stamp what should I do now cause my school is almost in session
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by disaweda123: 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2023
I just received my passport yesterday with a pink card. What Next?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by azander: 7:43am On Feb 17, 2023
If u reapply for the second time will the visa fee be more than the first time?any increase?

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.