Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Turkey Visa Application Delay - Travel (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey Visa Application Delay (240041 Views)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / How Can I Easily Apply For Turkey Visa / Delay At ATM Saves Man From Ghastly Motor Accident In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by adedammy009: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
boss I greet you ,please since you are in Turkey. I need your help with some enquiries pls.how do I reach you.tnks
Same ID at Gmail dot com
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by adedammy009: 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
[quote author=adedammy009 post=116721785]
Just use my ID here at Gmail dot com
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by mujgaz: 6:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Hey guys, Please what is the official voyavisa email that sent you all the collection email ?

I need to check with them, I’m yet to receive any collection email. It’s 2 weeks now.

Has anyone gotten their visa recently ?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ivyves: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Hi, every1 pls is Cyprus student visa on arrival Bcus my agent was suggesting for me to use Cyprus visa on arrival for my studies tank you pls am waiting for ur replies
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ivyves: 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
Pls add me with this no 08100050123 to the WhatsApp group
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by flavann: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Yolusho89:

Imagine. Turkish are just denying people anyhow
many of our people are submitting fake statement, some they know some they dont, is better to build ur statement than submitting fake documents
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Oju600: 12:11am On Sep 24, 2022
Hi everyone, please I need your help, I applied for a medical visa on 9th of May and got my passport back 27th of May with a note that my visa has been forwarded to the Turkish embassy for examination that I would be contacted as soon as possible” it’s 24th of September today and no response has been received, so I have decided to re apply but for a tourist visa this time around and also apply at the Abuja center, please kindly advise me on what to do, do you think it is okay to apply again or I have to wait a certain time? Plus an agent is the one advising me to re apply but i want to be on the safer side, no mail was received from the embassy so I have no Idea if I got denied or granted
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
flavann:

many of our people are submitting fake statement, some they know some they dont, is better to build ur statement than submitting fake documents
I please can one explain how this turkey visa application works? Because I’m confused.

At the point of application, they will collect your passport.

Where I’m confused is that on this thread , I have seen that they will return the passport and tell you that your application has been forwarded to the embassy( like the poster above)

Are they not supposed to make a decision before returning the passport like other embassies do, which indicates that the process has been completed?

Is it that they will ask for the passport again if they want issue the visa?

I’m asking because I just applied for a tourist visa on This week in Lagos and want to know how the process works, so I can know what to expect.

I paid 200k for visa application (255dollars + N26,200) for a very crappy service, which is really expensive for just a tourist visa. I learnt the naira payment was N13,000, but was suprised when I got to Voya visa.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Ivyves: 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
abayox1:

Interested
interested pls
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobico: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2022
please can one explain how this turkey visa application works? Because I’m confused.

Where I’m confused is that on this thread , I have seen that they will return the passport and tell you that your application has been forwarded to the embassy( like the poster above)

Are they not supposed to make a decision before returning the passport like other embassies do, which indicates that the process has been completed?

I’m asking because I just applied for a tourist visa on This week in Lagos and want to know how the process works, so I can know what to expect.

I paid 200k for visa application (255dollars + N26,200) for a very crappy service, which is really expensive for just a tourist visa. I learnt the naira payment was N13,000, but was suprised when I got to Voya visa.

Pls do you book appointment with Voya Lagos or they allow work in to do submission ?
Again do they collect Naira for visa fees or you pay with Dollar ??
Do you buy Ticket or just flight reservation?
Pls share with me Documents you submit for Tourist Visa.

Thanks .u can drop your email .
Its Urgent
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Tobico: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2022
cucumbar:
I please can one explain how this turkey visa application works? Because I’m confused.

Tobico:
please can one explain how this turkey visa application works? Because I’m confused.

Pls do you book appointment with Voya Lagos or they allow work in to do submission ?
Again do they collect Naira for visa fees or you pay with Dollar ??
Do you buy Ticket or just flight reservation?
Pls share with me Documents you submit for Tourist Visa.

Thanks .u can drop your email .
Its Urgent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
VISA ALERT!
Just received my passport a while ago with 3 months tourist visa.
Submitted my passport at Voya visa Lagos on 20/9/22. Exactly two weeks today.
The process wasn’t so clear here, seems there’s another forum where Turkish visa hopefuls meet.

However, I was able to make do of the info I could gather from here, and I’m grateful for it.

3 Likes

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by OdogwuMike(m): 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
[quote author=Tobico post=116984489][/quote] kindly help out and direct me how to go about my, enwerem.ngozijane4@gmail.com
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by obazi: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Please when did you apply. Did the embassy of abuja return your passport to you directly and you later submitted it in lagos for the visa

cucumbar:
VISA ALERT!
The process wasn’t so clear here, seems there’s another forum where Turkish visa hopefuls meet.

However, I was able to make do of the info I could gather from here, and I’m grateful for it.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
obazi:
Please when did you apply. Did the embassy of abuja return your passport to you directly and you later submitted it in lagos for the visa

I stated when I applied in my initial post.

DHL returned my passport to me with the visa on it. I didn’t have to re-submit my passport for visa.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by obazi: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2022
Okay

cucumbar:
I stated when I applied in my initial post.

DHL returned my passport to me with the visa on it. I didn’t have to re-submit my passport for visa.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by karferguso(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
cucumbar:
VISA ALERT!

Great
Did you have to send them your confirmed ticket?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2022
karferguso:

Great
Did you have to send them your confirmed ticket?
I didn’t send any ticket to them. Maybe they have changed that pattern.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Iampeaceful(f): 10:28am On Oct 05, 2022
cucumbar:
I didn’t send any ticket to them. Maybe they have changed that pattern.

Good morning.

Please i can't access the Voya Visa website. Please share the link with me.
And also, how much did you pay in total for visa, service and insurance?

Do kids pay the same as adult?

For family, will everyone need separate insurance or one is enough?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 11:28am On Oct 05, 2022
Iampeaceful:

Good morning.

Please i can't access the Voya Visa website. Please share the link with me.
And also, how much did you pay in total for visa, service and insurance?

Do kids pay the same as adult?

For family, will everyone need separate insurance or one is enough?
I didn’t use their website for anything. I don’t know their web address.

I paid 255 dollars and N26,200.
The payment covers insurance.

About kids and their requirements, I don’t have those details. I applied alone.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by OdogwuMike(m): 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2022
obazi:
Okay

kindly respond to me, how you did yours.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by adedammy009: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2022
cucumbar:

I processed for my family last December. We paid same amount for everyone including our baby of less than 6 months old. All the best
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by karferguso(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2022
Good evening, has anyone ever had to temporarily retrieve their passport during application?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Iampeaceful(f): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2022
You paid the money to who? Since you didn't use website.
cucumbar:

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by adedammy009: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2022
Iampeaceful:
You paid the money to who? Since you didn't use website.
At Voya visa office of course.
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by Funmi28: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2022
Good day everyone

My first Turkish application was denied. I only got a paper from the embassy that says MY APPLICATION WAS NOT APPROVED BECAUSE IT WAS NOT POSITIVELY EVALUATED.

Then I felt maybe it’s because I had a virgin passport. So I got a Schengen visa and Traveled 5 countries. Still came back and applied last month with 2 million in my account.

My passport came today and it’s still same thing NOT POSSITIVELY EVALUATED. What could be the cause and what can I do please? Help me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by cucumbar: 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2022
Funmi28:
Good day everyone

My first Turkish application was denied. I only got a paper from the embassy that says MY APPLICATION WAS NOT APPROVED BECAUSE IT WAS NOT POSITIVELY EVALUATED.

Then I felt maybe it’s because I had a virgin passport. So I got a Schengen visa and Traveled 5 countries. Still came back and applied last month with 2 million in my account.

My passport came today and it’s still same thing NOT POSSITIVELY EVALUATED. What could be the cause and what can I do please? Help me!
maybe because return ticket to turkey is about 2m and you had just 2m in your account.
How far apart was the first and second application?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davodyguy: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2022
cucumbar:
maybe because return ticket to turkey is about 2m and you had just 2m in your account.
How far apart was the first and second application?
How can return ticket to turkey be ₦2m?
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by davway1: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2022
Good Morning All.. please is anyone submitted his/her application last month ending at abj and have not receive his/her passport??
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by solid3(m): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2022
Hello Guys, please I need urgent help. I want to apply for Turkish visa and I don't know what documents I need to get ready since I already have a valid UK visa.

Please help!
Re: Turkey Visa Application Delay by karferguso(m): 10:59am On Oct 18, 2022
Please who has the email address for Turkey embassy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (99) (Reply)

The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.