Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Lawyer Narrates What Happened When She Slapped Three Traders At Computer Village - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lawyer Narrates What Happened When She Slapped Three Traders At Computer Village (358 Views)

Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing / She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lawyer Narrates What Happened When She Slapped Three Traders At Computer Village by Flashyoil1(f): 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
A lawyer being harassed by traders in Computer Village has told of how she slapped three of them and what happened afterwards.

@t_odeyinka tweeted: "I slapped three men in computer village today because they touched me inappropriately, by the time I was leaving, some other men were telling their colleagues “no touch am o, na fighter”."

Ms. Odeyinka's experience comes after concerned women and men organised a market march which saw them go into market places to sensitize traders and explain to them why it's wrong to sexually harass and slut-shame women in the market places.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/lawyer-narrates-happened-slapped-three-traders-computer-village/

1 Share

Re: Lawyer Narrates What Happened When She Slapped Three Traders At Computer Village by vastolord4(m): 1:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
I have never heard a case of touching ladies inappropriatly at computer village.. I know they will hold you to buy but I don't know about that one

(1) (Reply)

90 Questions To Ask Your Would Be Life Partner / Tips To Maintaining A Godly Relationship / Am New Here Nd I Am Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.