Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? (450 Views)

Have you Seen Your Siblings Naked On Social Media? / Why Do Most Ladies Bodies Fall Apart After Child Bearing? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? by yazga: 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
I've been hearing frequent tales on this issue between siblings and its been making me wonder how it all starts.
I love my siblings to pieces and I'm sure they feel the same way towards me so I can't really imagine why anyone would hate theirs so much they do neither see nor talk.
Some even turn their lives into competitions with their brothers/sisters.
A friend once narrated to me how her immediate elder sister treated her while they were staying together and how the sister stylishly threw her out of the house for no real reason asides petty issues.now that she's even married and her elder sister is not,they are sworn enemies!
Two of my aunt (sisters) and at war now-for petty reasons!
One of my friends doesnt know ANYTHING about his brother and they don't ever call each other for no reason!
Why oh why!

2 Likes

Re: How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? by Pascopele: 2:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
interesting
Re: How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? by cameeeeel(m): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Re: How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? by NnamdiN: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Some siblings no be am sha.

1 Like

Re: How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? by yazga: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2019
shocked
NnamdiN:
Some siblings no be am sha.
Re: How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? by nlPoster: 10:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Why dont you google it and stop disturbing the forum with your meaningless threads?

Never minding your business isn't always something to be proud of, it shows you are idle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Differences Between Love And Crush / Why Do Americans Love Food / Urgent: Observation About Romance Section!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.