Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,679 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (2778 Views)

Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

G by Jeux: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
G

3 Likes

Re: G by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
hahaha

the lord is your strength.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by MrCuteking(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2019
If only you know what you're about to fall into.

Should I tell him? grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G by Sirmuel1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
Aww...
well. Dont bring up the topic of the lecturer again. I was cute first the second time would be lame.

simply. Call, take a deep breath and talk.

besides you could talk to her in person and cant over the phone??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by Sirmuel1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 22, 2019
You're lucky oh cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by Kalashnikov102(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
heiya..this kind thing dey pain shagrin

lala come to this guy rescue buy pushing dis to fp make den the guru's hepp im life .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
Well...Next time you see a girl you like, just grab her by the breasts or bottom, She will know that you like her once you do that, After that she will become your girlfriend. Simple! That i believe is a bold step.

You don't need to say anything.

And oh! if she gets angry or Ask why you grabbed her like that, Show her your wallet full with cash and she will smile.

I hope i have helped. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by Truthsbitter: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
MrCuteking:
If only you know what you are about to fall into.

Should I tell him? grin
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by Jeux: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
help a bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by ubunja(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by adeboi1: 5:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
iclef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by vibbb: 5:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oga go and hustle, having a girlfriend is not an achievement.

Alaye double ur hustle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by Jeux: 6:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
[quote author=vibbb post=81505727]Oga go and hustle, having a girlfriend is not an achievement.

Alaye double ur hustle. [baba, I'm hustling and there's no way a woman can come between my hustle, I hustle tight bro, made enough to start thinking of settling down]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by Jeux: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
still hanging out here for some tips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by luvyaself95(m): 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
You chat like this and you think you have low self esteem how biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by Jeux: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
@luvyaself95, I left my former environment and to start a new life so I can do away with the low self esteem thing and it has worked magic, I can approach a girl but the content of our convo is the problem, what do i say,what do we discus, that's the problem. thanks anyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by excessmon(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oga u are still too young ooo

Focus on ur life and in focusing u will meet with someone that will never take u for jokes......

Designed format for dating is for lazy boys, real men no Dey sabi toast o....things just fall in place when their life is going normally

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G by luvyaself95(m): 6:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jeux:
@luvyaself95, I left my former environment and to start a new life so I can do away with the low self esteem thing and it has worked magic, I can approach a girl but the content of our convo is the problem, what do i say,what do we discus, that's the problem. thanks anyways
haha mogbe talk sweet into her head and tell her how you feel about her...
i think you're afraid of being reject...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by Jeux: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
the way girls form standard these days is somehow so I'm scared of being a subject of ridicule among she and her friends,being the first time I want to call her, is it OK to start asking her, how's her studies or what state she's from and how old is she, isn't it too early or aren't those kind of questions out of fashion,what should I discuss as a first time caller, if I can break the ice and talk to her this first time I think the rest days won't be much hard for me but what questions or what am I suppose or not suppose to say to her today being the first day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by banjicom(m): 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
MrCuteking:

Should I tell him? grin

No!

He will learn from experience cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: G by vibbb: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Enough is not Enough, ask Dangote if I'm wrong.

When ur success becomes visible and inevitable babes go they run after you up and down.

But then ur question will now be, How do I will know if ma babe truly loves me abi na ma cash dey luv.

Weldon oga, God will bless ur hustle and Dangote go they ask say who be this guy self.

Goodluck.

[quote author=Jeux post=81505896][/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: G by CaZmir: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
@jeux

if the contact is her watsapp's, start with the pix, don't tel her she's beautiful instead say 'cute nose,lips,eyes,hair' looks better than my ex owngrin put a laughing emoji, it shows u funny(not every girl will see it so)

3 wks and you didn't call tell her, say : I saw u in my dreamz and twas funny. she will b curious to know what happened.

you:I know what you doin right now
her: you don't
you:I'm occupying your thoughts

you: I watched you leave
her:y
you: an Angel needs some protection
her: lol
you: other guys were looking at you
her: lol

the list goes on,I don't have a straight formula bro,I go on about so many stuffs revelant and otherwise.

lastly just be YOU, it's better than copying wack lines.

peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: G by MrCuteking(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
banjicom:

No!

He will learn from experience cheesy

You wicked like mad cheesy

How I see you grin...

1 Like

Re: G by TruthinAction: 8:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Jeux:
please house I'm 24 and have never dated in my life, the problem is because of the condition and way I was brought up I have severe low self esteem and find it very difficult to generate and hold on to conversation with opposite, I left the environment I grew up in and want to start life afresh, I found this beautiful black girl that caught my attention and really want to start something with her, I met her at an ATM stand and the conversation goes thus..
me-how are you
she-fine
me-seems you don't remember me
she-sorry,i don't
me-so you can't even remember your lecturer
she-you, my lecturer, haha, you are not my lecturer
me-ok, I will use you as a specimen in my next class,thats your punishment for not recognizing me in public.
she-hmmm, lol
me-please can I have your digit, kinda in haste, will call you later.
and she seemed entrailled by the conversation and my look I guess and hurriedly gave me her digit and told me her name,its been three weeks now and I want to call her for the first time and possibly have a date with her, but the problem is when I call her what do I tell her? as a first timer what am I suppose to talk with her, she's a student in a state university and lives in a university area, I usually wonder what guys discuss with girls when they talk at stretch, please I need a clue on what to discuss with her when I call her, help a brother please.

Boy, face your studies first and build your life before relationship issues will distract you. Be the best you can be in life first and they will be the ones chasing you.

1 Like

Re: G by unclefamous: 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
MrCuteking:

Should I tell him? grin
lol baba allow to dicover it himself
Re: G by 24kmagic: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Am 26 years and a virgin, so what?
In fact I ve never been in a relationship before.
The highest I've done was finger a girl. Fear of STDs didn't allow me do the do and since then, I've been alone. And this chick was pretty and classy.

Guy, 9ja girls na problem. Asin plenty problems.

In a relationship with them, you'll experience health challenges (STDs full their body). They'll just infect you and let you waste money on treatment. They fvck anything that looks like a penis.
Another problem is money. You see all these talks about girls and money, it's 1000% percent true. They live for money. While you can, enjoy your single hood abeg. I've decided to be single until an 18-20 years old virgin comes my way.

Now back to your matter.....

Always see girls like your fellow guy. Talk sports, politics, movies, just anything you discuss with your guys. And yes, even the sex talks! Once she's not comfortable with anything you're discussing, she will let you know by giving short replies. In that case, you should stop.

About the girl you collected her number three weeks ago....

Can I be honest? Your pick up lines are not good enough. But you got the number so you won. But if you will listen to me, Just delete that number because you've wasted time. Three fvcking weeks? She'll think you are no longer interested that's why you didn't call her all these while. She go don forget you sef.

Guy, girls no be anything walai.

Just enjoy your life.

1 Like

Re: G by KennyWest3(m): 8:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ubunja, iLegendd

Your services are needed here
Re: G by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lol.

Guy, man up and chase that girl.

I just hope she's worth it. Cos I can feel your shivering voice from this place.

Calm down Mr. Jeux, take a deep breath and clear your mind. Remember your training, remember that your compliance will be rewarded. Are you ready to comply? .

Oh yes, happy to comply.

#DesignatedToaster
Re: G by Generalwoodz(m): 9:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Lets wait for The Elders cc Ubunja HARDDON FLOW1759
Re: G by Jackossky(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Smiles. I'm also confused what guys are saying with girls on a phone using two hours or more. Its just weird

Oh, call her. Tell her you've been trynna call her but just looking for the perfect time, hope she isn't busy. NO
She may trynna act like she can't recall you but if she does, that's perfect. Tell her you've been wondering the best Places in town, she should give you guide... Now, you've successfully created a discussion, and while talking, don't be too fast, forget your airtime that is getting exhausted, drag on with your talks.

Remember, a girl knows when a guy like them even before the guy say peem.
Girls are perceptive and just be honest. Tell her you are speechless, if she fell for you the last time, she might continue and if she doesn't, you would know by the tone of her voice.

Like someone said up there, if you have money, it would go a long way. I'm not asking you to be a millionaire, I mean, money to be spent on girls, do you have it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Stories Part 1 / One Has To Go. / Video Of 7 Boys $qu££zing Br€ast€ Of SHS Girl Inside Swimming Pool Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.