Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

G - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / G (2780 Views)

Video Of Cardi B's Accident On Stage AS Her G-string Came Loose As She Twerk / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife / My 2 Cent Advice To Em Fellow G Boiz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: G by Jeux: 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
@jakossky, thanks for your very apt answer, what pains me most is,money is not really an issue, I live in a school environment and me not been a student and earning a minimum of 200 k monthly from my online business gives me an edge over other guys that are students and makes girls come for me but my incommunicado arttitude is the problem
Re: G by spirul77: 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
just call her and intro yourself, take a deep breath, talk to her like you would talk with a guy, the confidence is everything.
Re: G by 2dice01: 12:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Well there is alot you need to learn Bro

You can start with a text this morning
E.g

HeySandra (input her name)Hope u are enjoying your weekend ..its Jeux your favorite Lecturer cheesy
Talk to you later ..Have fun

Then you should go read this thread before you call her from page 0-10

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

Goodluck
Re: G by olorire24(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2019
Jeux:
@jakossky,...I live in a school environment and me not been a student and earning a minimum of 200 k monthly from my online business
@broda jeux please can u connect/introduce me to this online business of yours...I am desperately in need of something that can fetch me money no matter how little... please connect me bro!
Re: G by MrCuteking(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2019
olorire24:

@broda jeux please can u connect/introduce me to this online business of yours...I am desperately in need of something that can fetch me money no matter how little... please connect me bro!

Belive what you see on social media at your own risk.
Re: G by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2019
KennyWest3:
Ubunja, iLegendd

Your services are needed here
Nice thread. Tell him to keep it up.
Re: G by spirul77: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
make una help this guy na
Re: G by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2019
Jeux:
the way girls form standard these days is somehow so I'm scared of being a subject of ridicule among she and her friends,being the first time I want to call her, is it OK to start asking her, how's her studies or what state she's from and how old is she, isn't it too early or aren't those kind of questions out of fashion,what should I discuss as a first time caller, if I can break the ice and talk to her this first time I think the rest days won't be much hard for me but what questions or what am I suppose or not suppose to say to her today being the first day?
Call her and tell her that you love her sense of humour and how you will love for you guys to hangout if she wont mind. If she agrees to go with you, that is where you will start with the knowing-each-other talk. Then. Then and then. You dig?
Re: G by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Op jeux, my advice to u is to talk from your heart because it will give u the best idea of what to discuss with her if u really like her.
Remember d ATM stand, who told u what to tease her with nobody did, u started the conversation with her all by your yourself, so use that same confidence to call her.
Don't worry you are in control.
Re: G by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jeux:
@jakossky, thanks for your very apt answer, what pains me most is,money is not really an issue, I live in a school environment and me not been a student and earning a minimum of 200 k monthly from my online business gives me an edge over other guys that are students and makes girls come for me but my incommunicado arttitude is the problem
Just be you that's all I can say,no one worths changing who you are for.Abeg hook me up an online biz Abeg make me too dey make small change,na beg I dey beg
Re: G by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jeux:

bro please show me the way.

your online business please.

I want to start.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chika Ike Goes Topless For Her 3.3 Million Followers - Toktok9ja Media / Nak£d Big Size Ladies Dance On The Road, Cause A Stir (video) / Evidence That Whitemoney Is In Love With Pere (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.