Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me (3041 Views)

Is This Guy Trying To Scam Me PHOTOS / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them / Beautiful Hausa Lady Marries A Yoruba Guy (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by Ilamina(f): 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2019

He was even shorter than me

Those Yoruba men are known to be Hot
Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by Shezkid01(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
his height doesn't matter
His rod matters a lot
Give it a trial

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by sapeleboi(m): 8:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
if you want to Bleep him , Bleep him stop disturbing us here
what will surprise me is that he will still Bleep u

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by Ilamina(f): 9:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
sapeleboi:
if you want to Bleep him , Bleep him stop disturbing us here
what will surprise me is that he will still Bleep u

Why won't you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by sapeleboi(m): 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
olala tongue
Ilamina:

Why won't you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by Ilamina(f): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
sapeleboi:
olala tongue

I mean him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by sapeleboi(m): 9:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Ilamina:

I mean him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by sapeleboi(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
am strong on bed ooo
Ilamina:

I mean him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by Glink2018(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
Free ponmo...

Guys , food is ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by Junkie1: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2019
I FEEL LIKE I LOSE BRAIN CELLS EACH TIME I CLICK ON YOUR TRASH THREADS undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by Ilamina(f): 4:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Why are yoruba men so Hot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by Lonelypacifist6: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
Ilamina:
Why are yoruba men so Hot
We're a special breed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by Ilamina(f): 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
We're a special breed.

It's bad
Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by bogdaddy(m): 6:02pm On Aug 23, 2019
Excuse me Ma, you use style like the guy no come Dey ask us illegal question abeg!
Ilamina:

He was even shorter than me

Those Yoruba men are known to be Hot
Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
angry what's with your dumb post, always in phrases geez at least write something sensible for once.
Re: Why Was This Yoruba Guy Trying To Have Sex With Me by Glink2018(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Because you are tribal biased.

Olori pelebe

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders Please Welcome A Palace Princess Amylove5 ,she is new(photos) / Help Please My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / “I Want To Take Good Care Of You” – Sugar Mummy Rita Just Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.